>2016
>still no Road Warrior 2 with Mel on the lead

Also I noticed there's a dead kangaroo in the
beginning.

Sucks they took that series away from him. I'd kill for an old grizzled Max played by Mel.

I don't get it Liam Neeson is older than Mel and stars in action movies, why not based Mel ?

Because Miller is a "progressive" faggot who hired the author of the Vagina Monologues as a consultant on Fury Road.

Mel spoke bad about the people who run hollywood, so now he's pretty much banned from it.

Mad Max with Mel would've probably been more progressive than Fury Road. When you really go into detail Fury Road is not progressive at all. People are just confused.

I think they went with big guy because he is younger and more "hot" atm and also:

He only asked her to check that it wasn't sexist. She didn't write it

Road Warrior is the worst Mad Max movie.

>Fury Road is not progressive at all
It's not even remotely arguable that Fury Road isn't feminist dogshit. The director himself claims to be a feminist, hired multiple self-proclaimed feminists, made every female in the movie oppressed, and made all but 2 men (who are redeemed by helping women reach their goals) evil psychopaths.

>miller: am i getting the agenda right?
Fuck off, apologist

Let me sum up the plot of the movie: women fuck up, Max saves them. Max even beats Furiosa during the movie.

>the titular character of the movie is competent and a man, therefore no feminism
*yawn*

>Also I noticed there's a dead kangaroo in the beginning.

Huh? I never noticed that.

Odd that someone who shoot it and not harvest the meat.

C'mon you guys, can't we just get beyond Thunderdome?

does a better villain than Humongous exist?

so wanting a realistic depiction of a sex slave is progressive?

Why would he shoot the passenger, when shooting the driver would eliminate the car alltogether

an older, grizzled version of max would probably work really well.

doubt the character would survive into his 60s in that world though, life expectancy ain't that high. if something i would have had him killed in the second flick, and have his dog adopted by some reliable kid.

Miller already said Furiosa will never appear in the series again

>mega-feminist, please bestow upon me you unbiased view of male domination over women
Please...

>doubt the character would survive into his 60s in that world though
>Fury Road literally has biker grannies

Not sure if bait. Australian cars have the steering wheel on the right.

That supposed to refute something I said?

>Mad Max 1 - 3 all clearly take place in Australia
>Fury Road takes place in some nondescript wasteland where the steering wheel isn't on the right anymore and half the cast don't have aussie accents

RRRRREEEEEEE

So Mad Max accurately describe Australia?

>does a better villain than Humongous exist?

One of the GOAT villains.

I feel kind of bad during these type of threads because you just sound like a really sad man who never leaves the house