pointerpointer.com/

abella danger

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles

i.4cdn.org/d/1466793083437.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=GcNfh17iOuo

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

It's raining. Rook.

reliableridesautosalesllc.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?vid=262787898

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i.4cdn.org/b/1466731341239.jpg

dsdoll.us/home.html

youtu.be/KfugNcbZuWQ

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

This is a video of b4nny practicing med jumps and circuits for tf2

A Milhouse Divided

Tularemia

Pretty sure my last copy is of multiple cp links. Will I get banned if I post?

hey guys bouncin on my boi's d at the moment reading this hot new story go check it out big money quiche, out wattpad.com/275336596-the-ballad-of-daquan-mufasa-the-terrible-daquan

how to cook human meat

youtube.com/watch?v=qmSiJxEOVGs

herb.co/2016/06/22/grow-mistakes/

Your uncle is a bar of soap, your cousin is a shoe,
your best friend is a candle, and you're a fucking Jew,
Your neighbors are a landfill, too bad you got away,
to open up a shitty deli and live another day
50 years later, you've still got an agenda, for world domination, but you'd better remember,
To when we had the upper hand, Der Fuhrer ruled the land,
You kikes had fun for a century or two
until the famous Auschwitz barbecue
Think of all the friends and family you lost...
Happy Hanukaust!
You claim six million, I wish it were true,
But you're a pack of lying fucking Jews,
A holocaust memorial is built on the land where most of your relatives are buried in the sand,
In bulldozed graves to cover the pollution,
too bad you weren't part of the final solution,
Wearing long sleeves to cover your tattoo,
will never hide the fact that you're a dirty Jew,
Happy Hanukaust!
Light the menorah and think of the time when you sold out your neighbors for a handful of dimes,
All those filthy Jews... they must have been pissed,
They couldn't buy their way onto Schindler's list,
Happy Hanukaust!

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

ncentive

03AHJ_VusTi5-MGdMS4kcbWkkusu8QLtkjayA2bZjGQTEd8g_Ix_pyWTCb0a8Arhi-Fm2qsyxiuomiuG2H2KqzbnoJMHpFyyFHQzk_TT2mWK_scFIfuRxhd2Twxbre0utK9mfz3OGcLePfZnoFPil4n5YFi62Uf9SAokR0CZkWHRYzXwwVRFoFZo6UZOhg44A2WJaNdW8BGwKu9nye6r_V4BrtT4RCfRSj16R9yZk7CmAplY1pyclb-UK5pP7Q96QhHYrIWIeAEFxKDsUa8QxwjfqsbXPkKm7QxjpvQ0fR7CByPcyWBZWPkgxyxTa3Vzl2gCh7qXO-bHUPOZQgdnCdTZGMemgk5StvkkH5FYgTWD3y7DlNO2P2JSgf_jlXfiFScRmcBRDqiL_hgcqqe2t9MHH4saw-4etMPO5Em36EjYpvpzvQVXeZEiA

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇ for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them wholeIt makes daddyhappy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good!He makes me feel everything a little girl should!~ Wa-What!

ликвидировать капитализм

dropbox.com/sh/mxugdyhdbhyt35q/AADAYM8oWJLflra8mjTTmzOma?dl=0

So then I said to the policeman: that's not a giraffe, that's my sister!

goophone s5

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466767330319.webm

was sharing with a friend

Holy shit wtf

Not sure about the rules here, don't even care but my fat loser friend was deep in the friend zone with a tumblrina who was dating a small Asian named Carl. This was her friendship breakup text.
You don't get to call me your best friend. You lost my trust and you lied to me I need you to understand that. What I did at school was my last act of kindness to you. You don't get to manipulate me by hurting yourself simply because you're "in love" with me. That was insulting to me. Carl is the one thing I'm sure about in my life. Holding on to knowing I'm going to have a husband and kids one day is what is keeping me going. For a while having a best friend I could count on made me happy too. But you hurt me and I will never forgive you for that. But you need to forgive yourself and get better because that's the best you can do in this situation. You said you respected Carl but I know you don't and I know what game you think you're playing. He's your friend still but don't mistake me for the same. I could have gone in there for my original intent saying how disturbed I was and how I saw it as harassment and manipulation but I didn't. You were my best friend but you hurt me and I never expected that so I let it slip. But I can't let you back into my life. I can't let you hurt me or anyone I care about. You can think I've got it all wrong I don't care anymore because what's done is done. Now you know how to avoid this in the future. Don't hurt yourself because it's not going to solve anything. Take care of yourself. Be grateful for the friends and family you have. If you need anything you have squad, don't let them slip away.

MODS YOU STUPID NIGGERS DO YOUR JOB

MODS WHAT THE FUCK

Nice

youtu.be/cDXk20huyII

newfags detected

youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ

MODS

Not being a degenerate pedo makes you a newfag? Hmm

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Its ilegal if i watch this? also, mods

nignog detected

Great. Didn't even have a VPN. Thanks asshole.

samefag

As long as you don't get caught, it's legal.

MODS MODS MODS

D.R.A.M. - Broccoli feat. Lil Yachty (Audio): youtu.be/j4L2vmBC3xA

As long as you don't save it, you're all good

Don't tell us about your filthy enemas you sicko.

Oh fug.
Is this a honeypot page?

-_- I recommend a tall glass of bleach for this one

youtu.be/oMZfOXw7LPU

H2H Mens Slim Fit Varsity Baseball Bomber Jacket of Various Styles

Looking at clothes. Nice jacket?

Blocking time Blocking time Blocking time Blocking time Blocking time

MODS, are you asleep......

symmetricstrength.com

youre all samefagging
say wut the link actually is instead of trying to trick people into clicking it.

It's pepperoni and cheese pizza, hold the pepperonis

what the fuck do you think it is fucktard?

Don't open. It's CP

>you're all samefagging
That's redundant

It's definetly cp. Call mods and report.

So cheese pizza with some some pepperoni grease?

quick what's the number, i have free nights and weekends

wat was it specifically?

Well, not exactly PEPPERONI grease, but you know...

hansamkt2rr6nfg3.onion/

What the fuck, man?!
You're fucking sick!
MOOOOOOOOOODS

A bunch of various cp videos

MODS

/synctanstreams

Our memes will never die

niggerfaggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

dropbox.com/sh/89x1j3j5v3rp8fa/AABMJFrXepAlm8zo6vdl-9mQa?dl=0

heavy-r.com/video/186896/Bleeding_Anal_Fuck_/

What was deleted?

Ce qui la baise que tu viens de dire putain de moi, petite salope? Je vais devoir vous le savez je suis diplômé en haut de ma classe dans la Commandement des Opérations Spéciales, et j'ai été impliqué dans de nombreux raids secrets sur Front de Libération Nationale d’Algérie, et j'ai plus de 300 tués confirmés. Je suis formé dans la guerre des gorilles et je suis le meilleur tireur d'élite dans les forces armées américaines entières. Tu ne es rien pour moi, mais juste une autre cible. Je vais vous essuyez la baise avec précision les goûts de ce qui n'a jamais été vu avant sur cette Terre, marquer mes mots putains. Vous pensez que vous pouvez en tirer en disant que la merde pour moi sur l'Internet? Détrompez-vous, baiseur. Comme nous parlons Je contacte mon réseau secret d'espions à travers la France et votre IP est tracée dès maintenant afin de mieux vous préparer à la tempête, mouche. La tempête qui efface la petite chose pathétique vous appelez votre vie. Tu baises morts, gamin. Je peux être ne importe où, ne importe quand, et je peux vous tuer plus de sept cent façons, et ce est seulement avec mes mains nues. Non seulement je suis beaucoup entraîné au combat sans armes, mais je avoir accès à tout l'arsenal de la Légion Étrangère et je vais l'utiliser à sa pleine mesure pour essuyer le cul misérable de la surface du continent, petite merde. Si seulement vous pouviez avez connu ce châtiment impie votre petit commentaire "intelligent" était sur le point de faire tomber sur vous, peut-être vous auriez tenu ta putain de langue. Mais vous ne pouviez pas, vous ne avez pas, et maintenant vous payez le prix, vous putain idiot. Je vais chier fureur sur vous et vous noyer en elle. Tu baises morts, gamin.

Nice try guy

afraid to click...

A dropbox that a guy uploaded. It was full of cp

Henry Hill

Don't be, can't access it.

breech loaders

all of you guys are pussys, too afraid to click on dropbox links and shit... no one realizing its safe to click

No.