Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gvJZ6J5cNKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is my race?

Who are you quoting?

A white nigger

btw i am from Guatemala

>Act

REE REEE MOMMY GIVE CHICKEY TENDIES ILL BE GOOD BOY AND STAY IN MY ROOM TO PLAY WITH MY INTERNET FRIENDS MOMMY REE DONT TELL DADDY ILL BE GOOD MINOY ME NOY REEE REEE BLEACH CANCER REEE REEEEEE

>>ITT we act
>Act

nice dubs

guacamolian

>this thread

Mexican nigger

Donald Trump FTW

sick dubs

I support Hillary Clinton

holy shit

what?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

>what is my race?

I'm leaning towards the human race, but need to ask you a question first.....do you have a tail?

>tfw you actually do have autisim
>tfw you can't tell whenether people are joking or being serious in this thread

jesus fucking christ why does life have to be this shit

so we just act normal, then?

MODS

they dont think it is like it be but it does

FUCKING KEK

welp. the only real solution is to kill yourself.

tell me

i am white or no¿

i want so bad to be white

chill off dude

Autism is le funny meme

Just never take anything seriously. Also check'd

Femanon. Never recognized as autistic. Tits but not pen so no time stamp. Taking a poop

Autism is having to fake shit and either knowing that or not. It's a scale of self awareness....

Fucking ugly tits, sorry.

I can't believe brexit, I mean I'm an American and may have no idea why it's a bad thing but npr said it's islamaphobic.

After bernie had his votes STOLEN by trump the brexit makes 2016 the worst year ever. How will i, a 20 year old demi-girl-queer going to college with daddy's money for gender studies, ever be able to live the way I want I'd these bad things keep happening to me. Thank god Michelle Obama and Oprah at least called out dads on father's day. My dad keeps saying I need to stop "pretending to be a girl and I swear I'll turn in him for rape if he refuses to pay for my HRT

doggo has been pet

I identity as a pear tree. It's my choice, my right, and my freedom. Anybody who disagrees with me is a homophobic racist nazi.

Hey guys,let's have a hunger games thread first 13 in

lol this is so true right gaiz XD

Fucking women are all whores. I'm a nice guy, but everyone friendzones me

Just last weekend i drove my crush to the mall and bought her a dress, but when i asked her to be my GF she just gave me a hug and laughed

Fucking western women whores. Everyone has had thousands of dicks in them. I'm only going to settle for a pure 10/10 virgin even though im a fat turd with no job

REEEEE

Go back to r9k kid

I wanna cum inside Rainbow Dash

It's true tho

I don't know how to act autistic...

you just did.

I like girls with a feminine penis.

kill yourself

Yea

that is truly a great meme right there i dont know how i haven't saved it yet probably the best reactyion image i've ever seen my man that is so good and funnny lol

I like niggers

Don't go overboard, tho

BRAWFISSST

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

youtu.be/gvJZ6J5cNKM

no u

He was an hero!

>inb4 white knight
You followed procedure, and I like small tits. Here's your (you).

SONICHU KAMEHAMEHA SONIC HAS BLUE ARMS REEE I LIKE CHINA!!!

FUCKING IDIOT, YOU FORGOT THE GREEN EYES! GOD, I HATE YOU PEOPLE, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF FANS!!!

>the weak should fear the strong

Hisssss

it's his oc you fucking sillyface

I'm autismic but I identerfy as mentally abled writer-poet.

yes