REPTILE

REPTILE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY
youtu.be/1rMpKULGy8g
youtube.com/watch?v=sC64MKsfoGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the most hype, "oh shit" scenes of all time.

Post yfw the music kicks in

>It's a robin shou choreographed fight scene episode
> with amazing techno playing in the background

Has any fight come close to the amount of hype generated that actually amounted to something other than disappointment?

Yes?

Neo vs Smith?

Lui got his ass kicked but was able to drop Reptile in the last 20 seconds

totally jarring

Reptile was even a badass in that USA tv show. He had some hot bitch with like tons of followers

Did Reptile use that annoying energy ball thing like he does in the games?

This movie got me in so much fucking trouble as a kid. When it came out on (VHS pretty sure at the time) me and my friends watched it, then beat the shit out of each other playfighting and trashed my house to hell.

Had to work all summer to pay off the damages. Fuck you mortal kombat why did you have to rile us up so much.

How would a modern mortal kombat movie work?

I would personally make it a prequel where liu is getting trained by bo, and bo is played by Steven segal.

They did a modern web series for mortal kombat few years back.
was grim dark.

Was alright..

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

You mean the one with Casper van dien? I thought it canned after the first season.

It was pretty ok though, and was pretty good for how low budget it was. Shang tsung is a total bro for reclaiming his role.

I don't know what the movie would be like but if it features Kenshi, you better cast Keanu Reeves.

I don't know the actors names.
But that is more than likely it.

I wish that movie was more brutal and gory.

The sequel was super trash though.

SUCKEEEEEEERS

The sequel was written by the same couple who was responsible for Super Mario Bros the movie.

blessing in disguise

youtu.be/1rMpKULGy8g

mr Ed is mine

youtube.com/watch?v=sC64MKsfoGE

>someone linking hanzel und gretyl on Sup Forums
wew lad

Modern critics will never understand the appeal of a surprise ass whooping in movies.