How can a parent be so stupid...

How can a parent be so stupid? I'm sorry but if you don't realize that gravy is served hot you don't deserve to be a parent. Fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/DGoA360quzD3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sonic breakfast burrito is really good. I miss living in the US. Fucking hate France.

Depends on how hot we're talking. Read up on the McDolan's hot coffee scandal.

Yes it's all the business fault, she will never realize it was her fault and she will probably get money out of it the whore

As someone who works in a kitchen, I know it's hot, that being said, you would have to leave that on there a little longer for those sausage fingers to be cooked through.

Yeah, must be hard to adjust to people not being fat and useless.

>reading comprehension

What about the San Andreas hot coffee controversy?

Not even terrible burns, Just another terrible parent trying to find some cash

Yep, this.

Food has to be cooked to a certain heat in order to destroy a high percentage of bacteria.

If it was served cool then bacteria would be growing back on it and people would complain about how long it has been left out.

It is grossly stupid to give small children freshly cooked liquids in a moving car

#savesonic

I have never in my life had gravy that was served hot enough to burn me.

I always blame the parents but in this instance I don't.

I've always worked out a lot, have never been fat in my life. I'm french btw you retarded piece of shit. I can say that France sucks compared to the US.

You have never had fresh gravy? It has to be boiled

I'm hate peoples who win their life suing others

but still yon don't serve boiling hot meal to toddlers what the fuck is wrong with you ?

He wasn't calling you fat, you retarded Frenchie. Suck a baguette up your snatch.

Gravy can be a cesspool for bad germs if not boiled. How can a fast food restaurant have the time to let everyones gravy cool from boiling. Then they would get complaints for slow service

Shop didn't give it to the toddler, they gave it to the parent. The parent gave I to the toddler.

its a good thing literally everything says cation hot these days cause of dumb cunts like that

If you make tea or coffee do you boil the kettle and then immediately pour that shit into your mouth?

Not justifying the parent being a retard, but don't talk shit m8

Typically it's boiled in the morning and left in a place to keep it warm, also the parent might not have even known that gravy was included.

It's secret gravy.

Let's complain about our food not being old and cold.

Nigga it's a drive thru who expects quality?

have you never had a roast dinner? What the fuck?

It looks like the kid stuck their hand in the mashed potatoes and gravy. Who the fuck could be so stupid to let them do that? Mashed potatoes and gravy is always served hot

Of course I don't you're not even making sense out of what was written.

If you was given a cold drink you would take it back

Adults are given hot food or drinks and make the decision when it is cool enough to consume

Parents are given hot food for their children and are expected to make this decision for them.

It's not rocket science

it was a kid meal tho
clearly we do not take our gravy form the same places, never once in my life I recieved a gravy that was hot enough to give me blisters

if it can't be grilled, fried or baked, it 1000% for sure went into a microwave.
super overheated soup is 100% the result of an employee who didn't give a shit about the microwave procedures and probably just put the soup on any old random time and overheated it.
all the microwave heating instructions are tempered by the corporation so shit like this doesn't happen.
the employee handed them a bomb, i wouldn't hand someone that without firmly reassuring them how hot it is because i've burnt someone in real time and it's not a good feeling.

join.skype.com/DGoA360quzD3

>Typically it's boiled in the morning and left in a place to keep it warm
That's not gravy. Gravy has to be made from the drippings (meat juices) that are leftover after the meat has been cooked. Gravy is typically the last thing to be prepared before the meal is served.

Literally you have to boil gravy. Try making it some time then get back to me

All the time, and gravy is always very warm, or sometimes room temperature. I've never scalded my tongue on gravy and had to stop and think "Oh gee, gravy is fucking scalding hot.", so I can't blame the mother. You're fucking stressed and stupid to begin with, you pull up at one of the lowest quality fast food restaurants in existence after you pick your child up from school and the biscuit his chicken came with has scalding hot gravy in it.

Maybe it's not the businesses fault, but the mother certainly isn't a retard like the OP put it.

what the fuck is a roast dinner? some kind of limey faggot food?

Kids meal or not it's supposed to be cooked and fresh

Gravy has to be boiled or the fats and starches don't mix and thicken the liquid.

You must have very caring parents who blow on your food for you or old gravy all the time

Literally the bags say 'caution hot contents'

that thing you eat at thanks giving? That's a roast dinner. That thing you eat at christmas? That's a roast dinner.

Sonic doesn't use gravy, it uses "gravy"

If you're dumb enough to think anything at Sonic passes for food, you deserve whatever you get.

deep fried turkey isnt roast. deep fried chicken isn't roast. deep fried potato isnt roast. deep fried veg isnt roast.

Well you say that but the woman got 3rd degree burns because it was way above boiling

>Brylie
>fat indented knuckles
>hammy as fuck thigh

Seems like butterchubs could stand to be a little afraid of things like gravy. Maybe scald her with cheese sauce while you're at it.

Do you think Sonic boils their gravy for each customer? It's in a fucking pot on a hotplate and if it gets to cold they throw it in the microwave. And it's not real gravy.

Parent in question doesn't give a flying fuck about its child,.. just about how much money its going to get from the following lawsuit.. Fuck.. stupid amerifats with their retarded "I'M GONNA SUE YOU!" mentality

>Oh gee, gravy is fucking scalding hot
I suppose I've never had to stop and think that either tbh. But if I spilled fresh gravy on my hands I'd expect them to get pretty burnt, especially as that shit sticks to you instead of running off.

I bet this lady is fat.

sorry for being off topic but do you know the source of that elmo gif?

Are you saying that Sonic can boil water at temperatures higher than 100C ?

>deep fried turkey

[spoiler]Americans.[/spoiler]

lel

I'm sorry, i don't. Current Affair is a news program, though.

French people are lazier and love to get cucked. They enjoy their daily terrorist attacks just like the rest of Europe. You sad bitter eurocucks.

I get what most of you are saying, let's be honest though for a restaurant to serve liquid thru a drive thru that can cause 3rd degree burns is negligent on their part. (Mcdonald's coffee incident) but this looks like it only gave him 1st degree burns which is still negligent but not that bad.

What? Yes? Why? Microwaves dude

What's up Chris

It can't be liquid above boiling, it would then be a gas

What's up man, who's this

Yes. It's just like fried chicken. You absolute cuckedman.

John

I understand it doesn't apply, but it's possible to super heat water.

Why would you even say this? It was obviously above boiling and still liquid. What is wrong with people?

Did you ever learn about solid liquid and gas?

Why do you care? This is a non issue that doesn't affect the world in anyway. It's just a single mom with a stupid ass kid that doesn't know how to open shit carefully.

I think the bigger crime is giving your kids fast food with gravy. Guarantee mom is a landwhale.

Solids (my dick), liquid (my piss), and gas (my farts). All these are going in your ass.

Well look what she named her kid.

Parents are completely retarded now. They let their children play with gorillas, feed them to gators, and let them bake in hot cars, and these things are never their fucking fault. Some people should be sterilized.

people got educated

This is why items marketed towards the masses always drift towards mediocrity. Gravy too hot? Better to serve it too cold than too hot in the future. Result: shit gravy.

It happens like this with everything, or damn near everything, mass marketed. It's how businesses make money, yes, that's not the problem. The problem is that it's so fucking difficult for the businesses that cater and bow to the whims of the majority to fucking die out so other companies can come along and provide a nice good or service before they fuck up and repeat the process.

You know who we have to blame for this? Fritz Haber. Fuck that guy.

Don't forget names that make no sense. Brylie. Really?

Lol 2 Chris obv

I'm never watching Idiocracy again, it's just too upsetting

>fat

Is this still a meme? We haven't even come close to what's happening in that movie. Some nigger thought he was clever comparing the movie to how the world is today. But no. The only place that would be considered close is the UK. Even that's far off.

Yeah but you eat it at Christmas? What are you, Scottish?

>people got educated

The gravy at Sonic isn't water.
Microwaves superheat things

Two things they never taught you in school

Lol she deactivated her Facebook. She even got her name hyphenated when she got married. Shows how much of a giant cunt she is.

I think it's an American thing.
I remember hearing 2 stories about pop tarts. 1 person sued and was successful in court because they burnt their fingers on a fresh, out of the toaster pop tart. The other story was a person that pit the pop tart in the toaster and left to take the kids to school........on returning, their house was on fire. AND THEY SUCCESSFULLY SUED THE TOASTER COMPANY AND KELLOGS

Some stupid people in this world

No, but they do when they first make it.

Holy shit how is this hard to understand

I eat two whoppers and a large fry m8. I don't have family.

And France, where the police lay down to get shot by terrorists

UK also.

Don't know why this made me laugh

I work in restaurants. Gravy and other hot sauces are kept on a hot ass steam table for most of the day. It's going to be hot as fuck. The mother is an idiot.

That's sad, user. :(

We'll be your family!

OP here, her fb is active.

This all reminds me of when cd players first came out. I'd heard that cds were far superior over vinyl and tapes. The sound quality was far superior and the durability was meant to be better. I do say meant because I was told cds are that tough you can spread peanut butter on them and they'd still play.
Well I can confirm this is not the case. My £3000 kenwood stacker system was ruined and neither kenwood or Sony who made the cd woukd take responsibility.

>some nigger

It's impossible to see that movie and not see what's going on in our world today could legit lead up to that. By some nigger did you mean Mike Judge or some random on the internet? Because Kate made the movie for a reason.

And with shit like op happening all the time... seriously we have to have warning labels on fucking everything now. Because if someone is an idiot and hurts themselves on an object that could obviously cause harm they have a right to sue for their own stupidity?

the american legal system is fucked.

it's texas
please just secede already
those faggots make hilarious economic self appraisals though

>I spread peanut butter on my CDs to see if they'd still play
>neither kenwood or Sony would take responsibility

????????????

I already said that, numbnuts

Water is a very high percentage of gravy

Superheated liquid made in a microwave is instantly and violently discovered once the container is moved.

Yay physics

I can't find her.

>Water is a very high percentage of gravy

Not high enough to keep it from being scalding hot, apparently :^)

People put brand new iPhone in the microwave to charge them and you think this is stupid?

>neither kenwood or Sony who made the cd woukd take responsibility.
Disgusting. If this had happened in burgerland you'd be living off the compensation for the rest of your life.

UK is almost exactly like that movie. It is actually scary.

Sounds like you love the idea of living in a place run by cucks and pro white genocide liberals.

So please, feel free to leave my fucking country, you faggots are ruining it. And we're going to kill you all one day anyway.