Surprising strange skills you have thread

Surprising strange skills you have thread

>i can catch any fly thats in the air with 2 thingers, no matter how fast its moving, kinda useful when they get annoying in the summer

oops, fingers*

i can become average at almost any activity in a very short amount of time

I'm a professional gambler and I can make literally anyone uncomfortable with my autism, even myself.

Anri Okita.

same, really helpful especially if i get to observe a pro doing his thing

I can pick up most activities with ease if via visual learning, I havent studied for a test since 4th grade, haven't done homework since freshman year, I aced my tests by absorbing lecture info alone(teachers hated me for it) I'm 6'3 and a hearty mix of muscle with a potbelly and can move with relative grace and utter silence(people have noticed I was quiet for my size)
I can't pickpocket though or I'd be rich

I can keep it up even after I've came
My record is 3

its pretty easy once you begin, if you dont have moral issues against such things, you should try it.

Its all about taking the right oportunities, you dont know how many people are clumsy and oblivious to them being robbed in plain sight.

I'm surprisingly good at spontaneous humor, very helpful, the only reason why people overlook me being ugly as shit is because I'm funny as fuck, helps my confidence a lot.

I can perform analingus on myself

When i cum, if i point my dick upward, it can shoot my cum over 1 meter and 20-30cm. Horizontally could never be able to measure because there was always a wall

For anyone that wants to know, i'm shooting at 5.3 m/s

did some calculations, max distance is 2.8m

I'm really good at finding the sauce to anything posted here, even when you can't image source it. I don't give it out because I don't get anything out of it, but I do smile every time something is posted and no one can find it.

sauce on op's webm? please?

I can cum pretty far away from myself.
Max record was 5 feet in a Skype call with an ex fuckbuddy.
She says me cumming in her mouth is like getting shot in the tonsils by one of those water jet floss machines on max settings

Not exactly a talent but I like ripping my toenails off

>thingers
>summer

what

Ditto

I haven't studied since 3rd grade and never did my homework until college. It's not that fucking hard to do. Only reason I do homework in college is because it actually counts towards my final grade.

Really good at doing techno beats with my throat

sauce plz