Hey Sup Forumsros can we get a feels thread?

hey Sup Forumsros can we get a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its ok Sup Forumsros i'll just cry here by myself

you don't want a feels thread op

I hope you showed up

Story?
>Also may as well check those dubs while I'm here

Fuck that shit Samantha is where its at. Hang out with her.

who calls their son, son?

I am hoping, if any of you bros can help, that you'll consider donating to my cause. Here's my story...

My father died as I held his hand in 2013. He left me his car. It ran ok and, despite minor issues, it was a good reminder of him I could keep for awhile. Nearly everything else he left me was stolen during a burglary three months later.

Five months later I was tested and told my heart valve was failing and I was already on borrowed time. I was given "six weeks max" to live knowing that was optimistic, unless they found a donor to give me a new heart valve. Four and a half weeks later we found one... somebody died and I got their spare parts. I nearly died before, once during, and once five days after the surgery, but eventually recovered.

Much has happened since then but skip forward...

I was driving to check the vehicle's mechanical problem. The vehicle caught fire as I was driving. I was able to get out with minor injury and smoke inhalation, but most of what was in the car was lost, and the car itself is beyond repair. The local fire dept emptied their tank, so what wasn't burned or melted was doused heavily anyway.

The worst part is I now have nothing meaningful left of my father; even the Redskins hat he wore is gone. It sat in the back window when he drove it and I never moved it.

I am hoping to purchase a new vehicle and replace the items I lost. It won't be the same, but it'll get me to work and my wedding in October, and help me provide for my new wife.

If anyone has it in their shriveled, pony-loving, anime-infested, fedora-wearing hearts to help me better my life and FOR ONCE help something go right, I'd greatly appreciate it.

gofundme /2b7ud6vr

(There's more to the life story, even if you don't click)

The fact that you expect me to read all that shit proves just how foolish you are.

I'm in love with them but I know it will never happen. I don't know why I feel this way but fuck. Every day the feeling grows more

happy birthday bro

(Cont...)

Before he passed my father gave me a wedding/engagement ring set for my fiancé. We were already engaged but I couldn't afford a real diamond ring. He provided that plus a necklace worth $3800 all on its own; and this was not a rich man. He just dumped whatever he had left into making us happy before he died.

After my open-heart surgery a few months later, I started having spells of SVT and Afib... 8 to 16 hours a day I was bedridden with my pulse over 250. I couldn't cook, drive, work... fuck, I could barely shower. Three months of that and she left, and left the jewelry here with me just to remind me of how useless I was (and everything I'd done for her).

I've had two heart surgeries all together plus a cardiac ablation. I attempted suicideOctober '14. I've also had two spinal surgeries... 12 vertebrae fused in 2002 at 15, and the fusion (bone) and hardware broke in two places at 21. I was already fucked in 2008 before that injury, and after the next spinal surgery I lost 80% of my ability to work.

I have a master's degree and work at a gas station for 8 bucks an hour. I'm on fentanyl and Percocet just to work part time and I don't qualify for disability.

My family has all but abandoned me, with my mother living in Kentucky, my sisters refusing to answer my calls (even as I was dying) and my grandparents using every opportunity to remind me I'm a fuckup ("I find it disappointing that you decided to allow your car to catch fire"... that shit, nonstop, every time I call them)

I have asthma. I've dislocated my left knee eight times, and had three surgeries there.

My only saving grace is the woman who somehow, through all this, fell in love with me, and agreed to marry me.

The wedding is October 1st and I'm honesty going to be surprised if I don't accidentally fuck her life up in the process. But I love her to death and she's all I have... so I'm doing my damnedest not to.

I'm sorry. Next time I'll find a board where people know how to read and/or give a shit about each othwr

>no gf
>girl at work smiles at me
>had convo
>she laughs
>we really connect
>several days of talking to her
>one day had courage to as her out
>she said she was busy
>no problem
>ask her out again the next day
>she says she has a bf
>i said no problem
>go home
>cry myself to sleep

The day women understand that we don't need their friendship acquaitance or whatever (because other guys are waaay better for that), and we only need them for sex and love, is the day the world starts spinning the right way.

neger neger nutte neger neger
neger gebratene hühnchen neger
wassermelonen neger nutte neger
neger weiße frau titten arsch
youtube.com/watch?v=DMpYQCd9z3Q

OP here. i guess no one wants to feels today

good night Sup Forumsros

i used to be "feels guy" until i picked up fallout 4 for the Xbox1

wow, what a game! if you want to get out of your depression go buy it

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

Come share feels on the general b room.

STOP

STOP RIGHT HERE QUEERS

Feels thread just trap you deeper into depression. Stop coming on these shit threads if you want to get out, those who post on feels threads are just hopeless losers

hey guys.
im gonna be homeless next month.
im 24. nowhere to go.
san francisco area.
any advice? thanks

Somebody that needs to remind himself he has a son and wants to be knowledged has a father by said son.

>be me
>be summer, 2015
>so many friends, skype all night and all day
>never leave them, date one of them, have the best time of my life
>late august
>reunite with ex
>apparently she had been dating someone from said group
>fuckit.png
>date her anyways
>fast forward to now
>stuck talking to her all night
>2am, friends used to stay up later