Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mostly because white girls these days are all getting fucking FAT and fat white girls are garbage.

true

CDICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP V DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP DICK IT UPP FUCK YOU BITCH!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! I WANT TOO FUCK YOU IN THE DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Loyalty and crazy in bed.

And they are becoming bitches

Being this virgin
Whites guys are beta as fuck that's why

>thinking any bitch is loyal

KEK

I think it is just classical conditioning from fucking them

I like them but not because of any submissive crap. I just find them physically attractive. That's all.

It's in their culture if you're talking about real asian women. Not Americanized dick garages. Expand your knowlege.

So much virginity going on right now omg. Crawl out of your basement.

Expand your virginity

Betas love Asians girls because muuh submissive muuh loyal.

Alright. I mean I'll try. But I don't think I can get any more virgin.

Well there are two reasons.
One being that women from most Asian cultures are taught to be submissive.
Second being that they are all mostly skinny, and tight bodied.

Anyways. Yeah beta- loyal- submissive pretty much sums it up. Unless white guys just like the soy sauce skin color idk.

I'm going to be honest here but for me it's definitely there tighter pussy. I never really cared for Asians until I tried one out.

I have this close Asian friend who invited me to go to some stupid orgy with him and his girlfriend. There were alot of Asians there and 99% of them were tight as fuck. I was so surprised at the tight sensation that I literally thought I was doing something wrong and had to ask them if they were okay.

How many Asian girls did you fuck at the orgy?
Who's pic is that?
Did you end up fucking your friend's gf?

They're not blacks or Jews

Tight like eggroll?

There were surprisingly alot of Asian girls there. Maybe like 20 of them but I only fucked like 6-7 of them. All of them really tight.

Just a picture of some Asian girl I met after the orgy.

Yeah, she was the first Asian I fucked. I was mostly around the other white people but he dragged me into his cluster of Asians and I ended up with his girlfriend because he wanted me to feel how tight she was. Definitely glad I let him drag me into it.

How many did you cum inside?
Got any face pics of any of the girls you fucked there?

>6-7

Do you not find that weird at all.....fucking a friends girl?

>implying you never wanted to fuck any of your friends' girlfriends

No I'm not implying that, my friends girlfriends are actually quite beautiful but they're MY FRIENDS GIRLFRIENDS even if they asked me to I would say no. Idk maybe I'm the weird one.

>mfw i've only fucked asian girls
>everything thinks i have asian fetish
>try to explain that other races don't hit on me
>want to fuck anything else just to say im normal

Checked.

Nice quads. Perhaps a new fuck will come along.

asian girls aren't as hollywood influenced as white girls

when I lived in Cali so many chicks who were 8/10's or better were so overly self conscious, some wouldn't even fuck with the lights on afraid they had an ugly naked body.. then they whine all the fucking time every time they drag your ass shopping at places like Victoria's Secret.. it's like fuck, kill me, whats wrong with these bitches

most asian girls tend to stick around family who tend to ignore hollywood, besides the usual 500,000 photos every vacation.. its also why it might be a fight to get an asian girl a bit more independent from her family.. took me like 2 years to do it for my wife, her family thought they owned me cuz I'm a whitey and think whiteys have no culture

anyways, asian girls give back 10 times what you give them.. it's pretty much science

hence why I married an asian woman and we've been married 6 years now, the sex is fucking awesome too, thankfully she only stops at one vicious cum rather than wanting to keep going until my dick and tongue break and I cant fuck for days

And just because I want to doesn't mean I would. That's one thing I hate about people, they confuse their wants with their needs and don't think about anything else. Weak minded people imo.

>tfw eating out a girl until orgasm gives me a severe migraine

Lol vicious cum.

None. They're not their to get pregnant and I don't want to be a dad yet haha. I mostly blew it on their backs, faces, tummy or they swallowed it.

I have some regular selfie pictures of the girl I fucked there?

Don't judge man. There were other white girls that looked beautiful too that I wanted to try.

You have no idea how weirded out I was when he asked me to fuck his girl. I thought he was bringing me over to try the other Asian girls but he kept insisting I tried his girl first. Obviously I thought of how awkward it would be but him and his girlfriend were okay with it. Plus I was a little hammered out by the alcohol so I didn't think straight. It's all fine though since it was just a one time thing.

There is something about them... like... you somehow like cocks

Anybody play smash bros for the wii u?

Me!

Face pics please. Also of your friend's girl, ideally.

If you're worried about Sup Forumstards backtracing you or whatever, just draw a red line in the corner in MS Paint or something.

Yeah I would have a hard time fuckin her even if her bf said I could slam the clam.

Fuck yeah. Who's your go to?

Lucina all the way! You!?

Roy, link, charizard.
Everybody in my house has their own character that they play with. It's pretty badass when we all get drunk and play.

>caring about race traitors

jidf in full force

My friends girlfriend.

For me, once I put it in I couldn't stop. The hardest part was trying to forget that this is your friend's girl but once you do its no problem. Not saying it's the right thing to do but I did it.

I think the idea is that chinks are smaller, tighter and look younger, and a lot of men seem to like those qualities.

You got to be balls deep in THAT? OK I'm jelly. What was it like?

Where did you cum on/in friends gf?

Nice. Charizard is pretty good too. That seems awesome, to bad no one in my household plays it except me.

Yeah I guess once you're in you're in; no need to stop. But that's a nice fuck for an asian. I need to stumble upon an orgy one of there's days....seems like fun. What was the setting like?

depends
slept with loads of chinese bitches in china and unless youre prepared to marry or have a kid, theyre not that loyal

How many have you fucked total?
Youngest?
How many have you knocked up?

shes pretty af
guess she can get any guy fuck her if she want to

Well I live with 2 other 21-22 yr olds and we grew up together so we kinda followed our favorite games as a kid.(smash bros melee). Only difference now is we can legally get hammered and talk shit while playing.

So you fucked some that were already in a relationship?

Amazingly hot. I'm so jealous. Tell us more about her, was she shaved or hairy, what position did she like? How many guys did she fuck at the orgy. Also, more pics? Thanks bro, you rule.

Yup haha. Honestly the best feeling in the world. Imagine your typical pussy and now imagine it being 10x tighter. Maybe it's because she's kind of small but it was tight as fuck. Normally I don't really like Asians as well but she definitely changed my mind. Plus she has a nice small mouth so that was a bonus as well.

On her back I believe or her tummy. I didn't know if she would swallow so I didn't try but the guys after me, she swallowed for them.

Definitely try to find one. I thought it was dumb at first since it's mostly strangers and I thought it would be all guys but if you have someone who can organize it well, they'll make sure it's even distribution of guys and girls. We did it at someones house, really big inside with a two story floor and a nice patio in the backyard. It was really chaotic inside because everyone was going at it everywhere. I stepped in and there were around 60-70 people all over the place. It was a fun experience though.

How old? What kind of Asian.

Also, hnnnnggg.

I do think its because they are loyal, I've tried a couple of japaneses, the first one was shit i have to admit but the second one, holy shit, such a beast. They are humble normally, dont whine all fucking day/ask for stuff like white girls, and definetely they are more loyal, most girls are bitches nowadays, with an asian you have a lower chance of getting cucked, the problem is finding a hot asian, most of them are meh-fucking ugly so yeah, if you find a cute one its definetely the best choice, dont get me wrong, white girls are often hot as fuck, but for a gf, i prefer an asian no doubt.

why do niggers like crack

>How many have you fucked total?
about 10, not counting a few hookers
>Youngest?
>How many have you knocked up?
0, always did it safe

oldest was about 38 or so

it's pretty easy to get pussy there. any half decent pleb can get decent pussy there

Because my dick is too small for white women so I have to like Asians who are used to small cocks.

Goddamn 60-70 people? Not a bad selection then I bet.

only one was in a relationship.

most of the time i was in a relationship and banging bitches on the side for the hell of it

beats nigger or spick any day of the week. IQ is sexy

There may be some truth to this theory.....

i don't

More pics of this hottie? Would be happy even for clothed shots.

Yeah for a relationship, but if I just wanna stick my dick in them I don't really care how smart they are. As long as they can read and write I'm good.

Should have creamed her pussy and said it was an accident

How do you justify cheating? Genuinely curious. Moral fag here.

you are full on nigger. don't kid yourself

I'm the darkest kind of black: Abyss.

most asian girls are fucking ugly. even chinese/japanese/korean/viet models aren't pretty at all.

if they're mixed race (like with latina or white or something that isn't trash-tier on the list of ethnicities) then they can be hot as shit.

give this guy the medal of truth

how did you get in an orgy in the first place?

I really don't find the darker skin tones attractive. I prefer the white. Imo. I'm not racist but it's just not attractive.

>How do you justify cheating?
it came down to desperation and depression and the place i was in. i regret it now but i wasn't in the right frame of mind then. was going to work drunk and just hating life in general. i can't justify it but if anything i'd put it down to an ungrateful gf that gave zero fucks about me and the depression, that and feeling completely isolated

Was your girlfriend a piece of shit or something? If she cheated on you then I could see it being justified.

I'm checkin my own dubs.

Coz we are all manlets on Sup Forums and Asian girls make us feel tall

Cause Asian chick's are the only race capable of being satisfied with a micropenis.

I'm gonna need some toast for all the jelly I'm feeling right now.

I've got some man gravy I'll lend you. Should go nicely with all that faggotry

I don't, I hate niggers, yellow niggers too, I only want white female with me

pretty sure she had fucked her boss at some stage. could never prove it but he had her number and went and visited her when i was out of the city. she denied any wrongdoing but he persistently called her. shed just say it was about work or some shit.
besides, she wasnt psycho or anything but she literally gave zero fucks about me. id come home and wanna talk about my day and shit, and about hers, and shed just want to watch tv while i drunk myself silly. this went on for about a year. it was fucked. all in all she was a piece of shit. one gf i regret having.

Post for 4's

Bump!

Damn that sucks man. Was she in anyway profiting from being your girlfriend? Like place to live, food to eat, bed to sleep in?

Bump

sucks for you bro. maybe she did it because she knew you cheated on her? Also, what job were you in, teaching I bet?

I'm living in China and I'd love to fuck around but I have a loving gf with huge tits and cooks great. So I won't do that to her.

/thread

How long do you think you could last outside in Antarctica, naked? 20 seconds? 40 maybe?

Yeah she's pretty cute. She probably could if she wanted to but I doubt she would.

She was shaved and really wild at the orgy. I don't know what position she liked but she seemed to love it when I was right on top of her while I nibbled her neck. She probably fucked at least 16 guys there, maybe more. Hard to keep track with so many people.

22 and Chinese I think. Not entirely sure.

Fucking checked and relatable

I personally like them because mixed white and Asian is the literal master race. Seriously they're the best in every possible way. The master race must be established.

Yeah I was surprised at how many people there were too. There were Whites, Asians, Blacks, Indians, Armenians, Polishs, Filipinos and alot more.

Sure haha.

I think she would have beaten me up after.

My Asian friend invited me and he was probably invited by the host or someone.

her cuck bf really did it right.
she need more cocks.
please share somemore of her too