Prove this isn't the absolute pinnacle of sexual pleasure. Can you post anything better?

Prove this isn't the absolute pinnacle of sexual pleasure. Can you post anything better?

Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikifur.com/wiki/List_of_fursuit_dance_competition_results
xtube.com/video-watch/Rough-humping-23468431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is he able to cum like that?

so being a faggot is a skill now?...

>cums on the carpet
That's pretty gay

There's no other guy involved, how can this make him a faggot?

Why not put something down for the cum? His carpet is ruined.

Yeah and then at some point he'll move out of that apartment and someone else will move in and their kids will be playing on the floor all the time smfh

honey it was ruined the second he stepped on it

Liking stuff up your ass makes you a faggot, because although there might not be another man present, it basically indicates that a dick up your ass would make you satisfied.

Faggot.

>being this much of a closet homosexual

You must be fun in bed.

OP that belongs in the rekt threads

so you are a faggot because you fap, and its like a man jerking off a dick, you are jerking off a dick, fucking faggot.

>closet homo detected

What the hell is wrong with you?

wow, she had the balls full of cum. I wish i could cum like her.

how is it possible to come so hard?

I WIN FUKK U

If this is OP in video, why don't you do it with people around FFS? There should be like 5 people standing around and another few sitting on the couch. THAT would help make it closer to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure, or top of the mountain as I call it.

My wife and family know i cum on the carpet. Stains everywher around about sit at

This comment alone was more gay then OP's webm

i like thAt idea tbh

But was it more gay than THIS webm?

>then
you are more illiterate than that comment

I like it and I love the curly tail but the reality is its just some ugly faggot underneath.

REAL anthros, that would be a different story altogether

That's the guy in the suit. Seriously. Got it from his furaffinity profile

>I remember when I wasn't ready to handle reality, myself.

>ugh, ignorant!

moar

No balls touching anywhere in that webm. Nothing gay about it.

STOP

OK

fuck that, just get a dog like the rest of us and fuck it

I don't get what's all happening here. So he just has something in his ass a puts a vibrator on his balls? That's it? It doesn't seem like it's all that great. He probably just edged for a while

kek no I couldnt do that

its weird how they're just sitting there watching him. Like what even is this? Some fur dance con?

>Like what even is this? Some fur dance con?
Yes: en.wikifur.com/wiki/List_of_fursuit_dance_competition_results

Beautiful rebuttal

SAUCE

vibrating inflatable buttplug in the butt and vibrator against the taint. as the plug inflates and vibrates it stimulates one side of the prostate and the vibrator stimulates the underside

along with that the chastity has kept him from fapping and cause hes horny hes stimulated the prostate which gives a more intense orgasm

kinda like shaking a champagne bottle gives a more explosive opening compared to a regular fizzy opening

Sounds kinda hot. I think I'd rather stick to sex though

> makes you a massive faggot
Not saying I wouldn't do it if I could, I'd just accept that's about the gayest way to get off without fucking another dude.

yeah it takes a lot of practice anyway. I've never done it fully but I found my prostate, stimulated it then jerked off normally and it was great but I just stick with the hand or have "normal" sex

he can yiff in hell but he'll be burning up the dance floor beforehand.

What's you use to stimulate your prostate? And was it any better than jerking off normally?

huh, learn something new every day. I like the way these people will not go to a regular dance con cause there are no fursuits

xtube.com/video-watch/Rough-humping-23468431

What did you use to hit your prostate? Toy or finger?

I use the aneros helix all the time and Iam able to have orgasms with it but never able to physically cum while using it.

used my fingers and yeah the orgasm itself was pretty intense but I imagine if I went all the way with it, it would have been waaaaaaaay better

ITT: Traps and furries and then hardcore fursex.

fingers. I have used a couple of toys in my butt, but not specifically for the prostate and I dont get much privacy to use them.

weird

filename

Thats the beauty of prostate toys. I put mine in then put my clothes back on and nobody knows that I have it in.

Its good and definitely worth looking into if thats your thing

filename

nice. I'm thinking of doing what Op did but I'll need to buy a cage first. Trouble is I walk around in my underwear all day and I dont want my family noticing my pants rattle when I walk

You fruit.

Yer da's taking his divorce well.

check out the HTv2

it wont rattle

yes I am and I'm looking for somebody to be fruity with

In truth, this video only shows two traps being fucked.
The filename lies.

Sauce?

You know what else doesn't rattle? Not putting your junk in that dumb shit to begin with.

Worcestershire, please.

ouch 165 dollerydoos

Australian money is fucked up...

we got dollerydoos wollabongs and dinkydees

I would expect nothing less from the country that gave us Yahoo Serious...

idk who that is I'm from Australias dad, the one with all the rain and bad teeth

I can't take the summer anymore goddammit

I would expect nothing less from the country that shat out the country that gave us Sir Reginald Yahoo Serious, the Fifth Duke of Upper Douchewater.

Does the internet not work the rest of the year?

yes

who is posting pics of me?? x

Not for you kikers

where's the sauce pls

moar