Anyone have any dolphin rape stories?

Anyone have any dolphin rape stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkA4Mij2RFo
gaybeast.com/movie/49862/blow_job_for_the_dolphin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but I heard if you let that thing cum in you it will destroy your insides.

such a stupid urban legend. dolphins aren't made of titanium, they'd suffer just as much from that as a person

How? The sheer force of the ejaculate?

wtf, why is that?

>A dolphin killed my father and raped my mother

There you go, OP.

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to get hard.

what about dolphin rape caves?

yes the rumor is that they ejaculate so strong that it would literally damage your throat,

Say that were true, howidth does it not rip their dicks off?

the dick isn't like a human dick it's prehensile

>Anyone have any dolphin rape stories?
>dolphin rape stories
>dolphin
>rape
>stories
what the fuck

in asia they have rainbow river dolphins that apparently fuck men/women semi regularly

if you swim in the same place for a few weeks and act cool they work out what you're after pretty quick

dolphins have casual sex, so it doesn't mess with them

ocean dolphins have sex with people less often but it does happen, they come into the shallows

in aqu-parks they try to fuck handlers often, due in part to social isolation and the human element in the captive breeding progrms

it's not as uncommon as you think. dolphins are one of the few animals that fuck and rape for pleasure and not just because of instinct to breed

False
there's a video floating around of a dude blowing a dolphin. The thing cums pretty regularly.

I'd post it but everytime i do i get ban'd

>be me
>start new work at an aquatic park
>cleaning shit and pools a shitty work tbh
>i make friends with some of the dolphin trainers 2 males and 1 girl
>those guys are gay as fuck or atleast they look like
>be cleaning one day until late i went to the dolphin to check if there wasnt anyone there
>see the girl giving th dolphin a handjob wtf
>turn 360 and walk away

But really that girl was weird as fuck

*Turn 180 and walk away

ylyl

youtube.com/watch?v=rkA4Mij2RFo

NEW FAG SPOTTED

Post it

Just post it

I'd probably finger a dolphin

HAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT

gaybeast.com/movie/49862/blow_job_for_the_dolphin

The reason people started the rumor is because sex with dolphins is so pleasurable for humans people wanted to find some way to make people fear it so they wouldn't try it. A female dolphin's vaginal muscles practically blow you themselves and are very adept at holding a dick in it. A male dolphin's dick can reach and explore the most sensitive, delightful depths of a human vagina.

Basically, they didn't want everyone to start fucking the fish and forgetting about real women. Sorta like the whole hentai and sex bot thing now that people are fearing.

Wasted dubs. Fucking nigger.

that's bullshit, male dolphins last like 20 seconds before ejaculating

Did that OP from a few years ago ever try to fuck the dolphin at the aquarium again?

Yeah but they don't go instant flacid either.

Bump

Stop trying to steal FG jokes.

People are claiming that using the word rape to describe a socio-sexual action by dolphins trivializes it. Because we cannot claim to recognize when dolphins give consent. Only humans and femnazis can rape.

my first beastiality fetish..