Fluffy!

Fluffy!

My murder boner is on tungsten level

Anybody got smarties abuse?

These threads always make me feel bad inside but I still keep coming to them and can't get enough. What is this?

Its release. Its the feeling you always wanted to feel when you were a kid watching Carebears and thinking "I hope the Carebears all die".

It's an inside look on genuine mental illness. This is how some serial killers start.

Jesus... There's no way I'd be able to go with that thing crying beneath me.

Also, where's all the toilet paper? Unless...

Yep. Fluffy's gotta eat too.

I still don't understand this one...

I think the "mommy" was a human child who bought or caught a fluffy without her dad allowing/wanting it. That's why "mommy always played and got food in the evening".
Then either the child got sick of the fluffy or the father found out and set it free.For some reason the fluffy survived without knowing how to acquire food.
Obviously the other fluffy was a naive idiot who believed that he would get food for playing after the first fluffy told him about it.

I really hate those things.

Kek

Actually the intent is that what the fluffies think is "play" is actually "pray"; the fluffies think that if they "pway" with each other, than it has the same results as if you "pway" to God.

But the Lord thy God is an angry God

It's the satisfaction of seeing something stupid and naive get hurt because of that. That feel when something sickeningly cute learns the hard way, that not everything can be fixed with "huggies".

It's a lost-in-translation-kinda thing, the previous owner used to PRAY to God, thanking him for food, life, whateverpeopleprayabout, etc.

anyone got that one where the 'bad fluffies' are hung up on a wall?

Haha Holy shit that is exactly how I felt!

Anybody got smarty abuse?

Artist?

Honestly don't know.

MOAR FLUGBY

These are the only ones I've saved for some reason. Shit makes me laugh!