Money is tight. I want to take my wife on a vacation somewhere within the USA...

Money is tight. I want to take my wife on a vacation somewhere within the USA. Tell me a great place to kill 5 days and not blow a wad of cash. BTW, we are driving from the East coast.

Camping in Virginia m8.

Detroit...

new orleans 9th ward

The Keys

Flint, Michigan

y are americans so fucking dumb, Cant even figure out what to do. Have to ask the rest of the world.

around southern PA and MD is nice. There's an organization called the potomac appalachian trail club that rents cabins for like $25 a night.

East St. Louis, Illinois

The beach along almost any part of the coast? Just find a cheap ass hotel near where you want to go. Ocean City area sucks asshole so it's cheaper, Virginia beach is a little better, Outer Banks NC and SC beaches are the best IMO but likely most costly and Florida is just...well fucking Florida. Stay away from that shit hole.

Alternatively go take a bunch of shrooms and lock yourselves in your basement with random snacks and drinks and you'll go on some crazy ass adventures.

Myrtle beach SC is nice, and if you do want to spend money there's a few dinner theaters and attractions around the area

Last time I went to Ocean CIty MD a few years ago it was just a bunch of nignogs walking around smoking K2 and spice

Accurate plus lots of glass on the beaches. I had bloody feet a couple of times as a kid. Hotels are typically shit, too.

USA is expensive. Go somewhere dirt poor and get all inclusive. You'll spend more driving around the North East, eating American food/alcohol and staying at a hote then you would for 5 days at an all inclusive in DR.

Stop thinking like a poor person, it keeps you poor. Spring for a dirt poor country with an all inclusive resort.

Sleeping bear dunes MI. It's beautiful and you can go camping

Go to Pennsylvania by the mountains, skiing shooting driving atvs and shit it's fun, not too much money either. Also go see some nice views while you fingerblast her OP

I like what you are saying- any suggestions user?

You could do some of the Bourbon trail. Most distilleries offer free tours.

Alaska

Look on Groupon, I've seen decent deals there and booked a vacation to the Dominican Republic using it before.

I see a lot on there for South East Asia which also seem cheap.

A vacation is really what you make of it and who you spend it with. If you can have fun on a resort/beach with your partner then it is a pretty good choice. More adventerous types might get bored but they do have excursions available (typically extra money tho).

Resorts pretty much have you covered on vacation basics, meals, liquor, smokes, dancing, pools/beaches, games, music, etc. so if you can get it for the right price it is great.

Dude I live in the North East US and I swear I have spent more than half of what I spent for a weekend getaway in New England ($400to500) than for 7 days 6 nights on Dominican Republic ($900).

Plus with all this Zika shit going on it'll probably be deserted, which is awesome if you are not planning to have kids anyway.

Camping at assatique island is always fun. (May have spelled that incorrectly). There's wild horses, and a beautiful beach. It's also on the east coast, so it's not too far.

zero kids - no worries there. where did you stay?

Honestly don't remember. All the names are like "grand paradise", "paradise vista", etc.

I can tell you I have gone to the sections Puetro Plata and Punta Cana. Punta Cana has nicer beaches IMHO. Puetro Plata is calmer water though if that is what you're into.

I really wanna check out Asia.

Here is a pic of my groupon vacaion tho, this was Punta Cana, 2 years ago.

Iphone is turning my shit sideways.
Here is the beach at sunrise, final day