How do I convince my virgin, Christian, girlfriend to have sex with me? The most we have ever done is make out...

How do I convince my virgin, Christian, girlfriend to have sex with me? The most we have ever done is make out. Pic unrelated

Marry her. She's obviously a keeper.

Bump

same dude. you should probably just kill her have sex with her dead body and then kill yourself make sure you record it

Op here. These are both pretty solid options but consensual sex without marrying her IS the goal. I love her and shit but ya boi is only 19 and I can't afford a marriage

Ask her something like 'You wanna have sex?' and if she gives a resounding 'hell yeah' then you're good.

Don't try and rush things. it's better and more rewarding if you wait and be patient

The picture is related in that your relationship has hit a wall.

tbh if you're not willing to wait, and go through with that, she isn't the one for you. You're young, I am too, no one can tell you what to do, you have your own morals, follow them

Tell her yaway herself told you that you need to impregnate her. Christians are pretty fucking dumb so she will believe you.

Tell her she's still a virgin if you do it in her pooper.

peer pressure 101

cheat on her

If she is supressed she is already twisted by guilt and insecurity. If she is perverse by her religion rather than guided by it... telling her a sex act dosent count will get you something because she will be so desperate in her cage of odds. But she will look down on your efforts if that is your argument and she is not suppressed.

Get a load of this faggot.
This and checked.

Rape her and pay the dad 50 shekels

Tell her you want to do anal sex, buy her a strap on for her, remember to use lot of lube.

marry her

Everyone knows consenual anal is cool with the lord.

how long have you guys been together?
just break up with her if you're unhappy with her morals.

Concentrate on getting her to jack you off. Eventually, she will want to fuck you. But, she can keep her close on and her virginity intact while she is taking care of business.

That the punch line of "how do you get a jewish princess to stop having sex?

But honestly bang a ho, or a girl or guy who is unaware they a ho. Your empty ballzac should not be the jump point for a existential crisis.

Op again. Sex isn't the goal of the relationship it's just the cherry on top. I can wait but i just don't know how to bring up the topic without her thinking I'm "just another guy"