this and buuuuummmpp

. . . .

yeah that's just a dude bro

suace?

would be cuter with panties

who misspells sauce?
jesus christ

well here's with skirt :\

>tfw no Melbourne qt in thigh highs to sit their delicious smooth butt on my face and cock

Bianca Freire

Sydney fag here, thinking of going to a Kings Cross gay club to find one

More?

good girl, post some more

Who is that????

why not. you're not quite there but you have a lot of potential

Sauce?

Yeah, true...
I just CD for fun tho. Don't have any huge ambitious for it.

anyone got a link to this guys tumbr/insta or anything?

you should wear a padded bra instead of those tshirts, or not wear a tshirt at all, and arch your back more when you're posing. submissiveness is probably the most important trait for a trap

Something like I did this picture, right?

I like traps, but I like traps sucking dick more. Anyone got some?

>tfw no alpha to put you in chastity

yeah, kinda. you should work on your outfits, they're not bad persay but you want to combine elements together to appear more feminine. like matching panties with socks, or socks with skirt, etc. also post your e-mail :)

Found this little slut on craigslist...

wrong thread friendo

best of luck user, we're a rare breed in AUs

post pics bb

Lel, I just scavenge what I have and throw them together... and e-mail? what is this, 1994?
Do you have kik?

Ok I know this isn't an official mental illness bread, buy any lurking traps willing to share their Kik with us?

Yeah true, good luck to you too bro.

i love it, more please

>implying everyone in this thread isn't male

nice denial, faggot

any traps here in london, UK?

i live in central london, wealthy area, if you're passable and i will pay all your expenses for sex

good girl~

up to you, I don't have kik. you should increase the size of your wardrobe then :)

gtfo fuckin fag

Yeah, I did order some shit, but the package got lost. Let's hope they don't open it...

i liked her more before the rhinoplasty

where did kalindra chan go?

>dem goggles
Good shit, keep it coming

name?

>Bianca Freire
Name??

Oc

i need some lingerie, my little clitty would look so nice in panties

needs panties and thigh highs

post email

moar

Like this

Don't listen to that other faggot your ass speaks in volumes. You have a very beautiful butt and I would be proud to hold it in my hands and have my way with it.

not bad, need to shave and get a more feminine top/wear nothing. also consider moisturizing/skincare

Got kik?

this is mainly CD's not true traps
so here's me joining in

Yeap more , show panty collection being worn

i dont have one, the hypnos you posted make me want to become a sissy so badly, they're perfect

I wanna fuck you silly

make one for me

Radical Ed?

yeah you're gonna have to post lewds, at least the cd's are slutty

I never said they weren't but you know someone always bitches when you chip in otherwise

>tfw no kawaii traps in croatia
;_;

Thanks

i might have to, those hypnos are so sexy...

My girlfriend wants a pet

>she is the sweetest person on earth, she does a lot of volunteering at shelters or poor communities, she also spent a year in peace corp. She visits her grandparents at least once a week and small talk to all the neighbours who love her. She used to be a "good girl" that kept herself for her wedding day and only lost er vcard in her.mid twenties for a douchebag thar dumped her right after getting engaged.
>Then she met me
>something snapped in her, I have awoken a beast that was lying deep down this little angel. She discovered she has an incredible sex drive and wild fantasies. She is also a sadist.
>she has very strong urges for violence and defiling, but she cannot bring herself.to do much to me beyond light bondage or biting.
>hence the need for a pet

>I am fairly affluent and have a big flat in a closed condominium at the heart of the historical center of Mexico (expat there). I have a free room that could be turned into our little pet's room with a mattress on the floor and some basic furnitures.
>the pet would clean the house and some other domestic tasks when we are out and would be waiting for our return anxiously. It'd have to service us sexually if we want or just be around too cuddle like a loving animal.
>she wants a straight girl or a gay guy, someone who would gag when she force them to eat her out, who would cry when she facesit them, but would endure it and rim her lovingly because the reward would be a hard dicking by me.
>it'd get to sleep with us in our bed sometimes or just cuddle with us on the couch while watching.movies or even play games with us, but it'd have to endure vicious beat-down and severe sexual abuse at her hands when she's in the mood.

Any Fukboi or little whore can tell us if our expectations are realistic? How much abuse would you take from a cute little girl? Would you live with people and be their pet?

cute

Do you have a kik

love material

Post yours and I'll message

Or in Australia, user

perfect, sauce? would love to see them spurting cum while riding like that.

Nice try and have these creeps message me I don't think so

Kik?

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

Come join the traps general

Lol

see

Nobody?

hi boys, me.

I will pay $10 to the whoever can tell me who this is. Post paypal with the source. Will deliver.

Well hello there. How you doing tonight?