Other urls found in this thread:

midnightsnacks.fm
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/giga-pudding
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get out unless you were originally banned for dsfargeg

2011. Fuck.

who cares? get some vitamin D you fag

oh god, im cancer, 2016 reporting in! xD

The faces on the right are reversed you cancer fag. Grinning troll face is the most recent

I was banned for teh lulz

Straight Cancer nigger!

Kill yourself who teh fuck cares

early 2005, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Shut up newfag.

Well I joined this wonderful website just two days ago. What does that make me on this chart?

Newfag i guess even though I always just thought it meant you were new to Sup Forums. I don't think that being on Sup Forums for 10 years (fuck) makes me a newfag still.

And 2013-2016 is main stream Trump memes and trans pictures

i've been on Sup Forums for about 7 years and i see nothing has fucking changed

BRING BACK SNACKS

2007-present is cancer

You don't actually mean that.

God i miss moot. God i miss wt snacks. God i miss old memes back when nobody knew what a meme even was.

Well that's a bit of nostalgia for something I never understood.

When I first came to Sup Forums this image was being spammed on every board, probably 2007.

Row Row fight the powah.

Here you go.

midnightsnacks.fm

nah its older.
you are probably refering to the clockwork orange spam

I miss the days when mods would ban people for being overly cancerous.

cancer reporting in

Old fag forever

Only newfags call newfags, newfags.

Oldest shit i got from Sup Forums.

2003 lmao all these children

the original waifu

2007. Did my first boat during all the boxxy shit and got banned for a week for asking who she was. It only feels like 4/5 years but it's nearly 10 now. .

I was 21 when I first joined and I now turn 30 in September. Think I'm too old for the demographic now tbh

you are NOT allowed to use him!!!!!!

I've been here since early 2001 if you weren't here for the 9/11 thread on 9/11 delete your account.

This image is 6 years old now

originalfag...ughh..reporting in

Didn't start til 2003 fuck head

i eard you you liek trap-kips

Fucking cancer

Also the url was zip.Sup Forums.org/b/ then, and the website still had frames etc

I was on Sup Forums since 1999

Newfag reporting in

>delete your account
boy

Cockmongler. Isn't he fucking kairi byson?

Kek.

I've been here for five years but I'm still not old enough to be considered a newfag.....

Same here, user. I basically stick around for news and those few voices of reason that exist on here.

top cp

>he wasn't there for 9/11 thread

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>delete your account
>your account
>account

GTFO summerfag.
Nobody cares, and nobody believes you, since nobody thats been here since 2003 cares about titles like oldfag, newfag and so on, only summerfags care.

Banned twice and just got here on February

top lel i think hes trying to refer to the Sup Forums gold account, even if that this faggot has failed miserably and should just stay on myspace

That's so crash

Who actually buys one of those anyway?

>asking who boxxy was

Who was boxxy?
OLDFEG HERE BEEN HERE SINCE 99 i know all the good mehms like pockejew and banana.

I must of been here around 05/06 but I wasnt a frequent user until 2007

fuckkkkkk 04 when i was underage fag..... so close to originalfag

Hi. You're not a meme.

911 checked

true

Am i oldfag yet?

Original fag here.

this should prove all kek

Cancer here!

Original fag here, I was around when puddi puddi was a thing, most of you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

you arent efg :/

[A Sup Forums GOLD Account is required to view this post.]

giga pudding

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/giga-pudding

I came in 2015 after the shooting in Oregon. I came here only for your edgies and may mays.

puddi puddi appears in newfag era moron ...

i doubt you were

Kinda want to see what was now

10 fucking years.
I hate myself.

>haven't been on b for 7 years=cancer.
I'm pretty sure literally everyone on the site at this point is cancer

So much gayness in this thread

This thread has really zozzled my rozzle.

"There's nothing wrong with being a Jew"

cancer reportin. But i only lurk xD

this post will end in:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 or 99

Successful troll is successful

>people taking this bait

Inb4 reverse bait

i suddenly want to fail

tfw newfag

Originalfag from 2003 reporting in... i've seen some shit...