U mad white boy?

u mad white boy?

i impregnated this white bitch and there aint a damn thing your punk white ass can do about it white boy

stay mad home boy

Other urls found in this thread:

prb.org/publications/datasheets/2012/world-population-data-sheet/fact-sheet-us-population.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm black so no? Im dating an indian. How are you fellow black male?

>nothzing you can do

Sure about that nigger? Time to read a history book. Whites are the worlds greatest killers

dont matter. smal tits

If she's stupid enough to go with a nigger, it's no loss to us

this is so stupid...

Don't see what you're so proud of. Not as if you're actually gonna raise the kid and won't abandon her on the way to the delivery room.

it's no longer human now, so i don't really give a fuck..next time you beat her, give her one for me

>says 'impregnated' not 'nutted' or 'knocked up'

Nice try, OP. Next time, at least misspell impregnated.

Low quality b8.

Congrats on becoming a father under the age of 18. History always repeats itself for niggers.

Your dad was probably 17
His dad-17
Great grandfather-18
Great great grandfather-who cares, nigger slave

sage goes into the option field

a lot of horny young girls wanna fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

I'm not mad. In fact, I'm laughing my ass off because of the AIDS you contracted from her!

I love mixed girls with mocha latte skin and nice smooth round asses, I am not mad.

I would i want to get a woman pregnant.?This only shows you are a dumb nigger

Impreganting=good? Pfff

he will die of aids, and she gets a bullet to the head for mixing with filth

>obviously fucking mad
lol

at least I'm not a nigger. Keep posting your butthurt threads and keep showing us how hard niggers try to make themselves feel better. you'll never be white, stay mad my shit skinned inferior

Im surprised you are still with her. Most niggers would be gone by now.

mavel tov

>being this mad but thinking it's not obvious

lol

White bitches that willingly fuck subhuman animals demonstrate poor life choices and are just bad for relationships in general.

Thanks for culling the herd.

I AM NOT MAD I'M HAPPY YOU DUMB NIGGER YOU'LL DIE OF AIDS AND SHE'LL DIE A SINGLE MOTHER WITH AIDS AND HER KIDS WILL HAVE AIDS AND NIGGER CHICKEN I'MN NOT EVEN CONCERNED IT DOESNT EVEN PHASE ME BRO I'M JUST SO RELAXED AND WELL ADJUSTED RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIDS NIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRSSS SHITTTSKIIIINNNNNSSSSS SO RELAXED SO EUPHORIC

Also black OP, so no fucks given? are you employed ? correction are you employees in a legal profession? Anyone can swing a dick

SUB HUMANNNNNNNNN POOOR LIFE CHOICES CULLING ANIMALS I'M NOT MAD AT ALLLLLLL I'M SO CHILL KNOWING I'M WHITE AND NOT A NIGGER ANIMAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Successfully breeds as humans have done for 500,000+ years
>Somehow thinks he's special

You can keep the ugly ones, Jamal

SAGE this shit-tier bait

you look like an elementary school student typing like that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IN CORRECT GRAMMAR YHOU MAKE AMISTAKE SPELLING GRAMMAR ELEMENTARY VIRGIN INCORRECT PARAGRAPH STRUCTURE IMPROPER USE OF PUCTUATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO CONFIDENT IN MY SELF THAT I NEVER TAKE BAIT THREADS LIKE THESE NIGGERS MONKEYS GORILLA BIG LIPS AIDS AFRICA STARVATION WELFARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so yet another black kid without a father in their life, good job OP

U mad wite boiz?

>white people

Savage niggers are so horrible, not like us whites that produce television depicting out history of stabbing of a pregnant women's uteri, yeah that'll show them

black
can spell impregnated
pick one

/thread

samefag

a lot of horny pregnant girls will fuck in your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

>thinking that spelling 'impregnated' is somehow admirable like it was a 'big word'
>exposes himself as an idiot

Go take a flying leap man
Bragging about being chained to a bitch
Good luck u cuck faggotron

Take your ass back to Twitter.

Actually, not really mad about it. She's probably the leftovers of a white man that can't get a decent job, nor does she probably have a good education or anything. They're both probably poor as fuck. Either that, or the black man is a decent guy, and isn't like the rest of the stupid niggers, thus, he deserves a white woman so his genes slowly cross to the white side.

Why are these threads still running?
Oh god this is turning into a real cancer, hope mods start banning these retarded interracial threads too. It's brony/Alice lvl by now.

congrats!
How long do you plan to stay until you have to go buy cigarrets?

You trash

kek fucking love it..

I've noticed most white women who are with Niggers are usually 5/10 trailer trash, daddy's money, or fat. The nigger themselves is only in it for the money and bragging rights. While a majority of Black Women who are with White guys look 7/10. I don't personally find black women attractive, but they look better than 4/11 trailer trash frumpy whites.

I'd rather fuck you Blackmin then your ugly ass girlfriend

Interracial conflict is an engineered process to keep the elite in power; raise your children to see the truth and maybe one day yours and mine might see a brighter future

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the most tolerant goy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, fapping like a teenage boy as you once again type your little cuckold thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting CUCK that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “superior” black guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit fapping so hard as you click it that you drop your dragon dildos on the floor, but it’s ok, your wife's boyfriend will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your wife's boyfriend. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to get fucked in the ass for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking nigger. Just imagine this. She married you, and then she thought you were gonna have a big dick, or make big cums or something grand, and then you became a CUCK. A pathetic whiteboi CUCK. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE BLACK COCKS.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>US BLACK POPULATION
>12.5%
>US BLACK MALE POPULATION
>6.25%

>US WHITE POPULATION
>63%
>US WHITE FEMALE POPULATION
>31.5%

>31.5 - 6.25 = 25.25
>25.25% / 31.5 = .801

IF EVERY NIGGER TOOK A WHITE BRIDE, THERE WOULD STILL BE 80% OF THE WHITE WIMMINZ LEFT

NICE TRY, YOU WILL ONLY BREED YOURSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE, WHILE WHITES WILL LIVE ON UNTAINTED

3/10 NICE TRY THO

you seem mad cuz some nigger stole your grill after the fuck

Lol the filename

dey gon be rill mad cuz dey cant maths

how long before it spreads ebola ?

Someone photoshop the father out, because that isgoing to happen real soon.

plenty of horny pregnant girls of your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

My thoughts exactly. Her worthlessness has been proven.

Stale copypasta is stale

HA!
your the one with child support for the next 18 yrs dumbass

I hope your daughter will be really cute so my white son can breed her into a 3/4 white to 1/4 black girl who will be extremely beautiful and become a model.

once you go black, we don't want you back.

Not at all. I like fucking latte girls with tons of daddy issues.

Niggers incl OP, if he nigger or SJW wannabe nigger, are dump as shit

Me Nigger, me so smart, ug ug

YAY, new slave material. Only difference is that this one is half white so it isnt entirely useless : ^)

I'm coming for you, OP, and my slut daughter too. No miscgenation on my watch.

There is no need to proove it women are worthless in every way

Future single mother ,current welfare recipient

It doesn't matter.

White females are so much more attractive than black females.

You have a son, he'll end up fucking white girls because their hotter and eventually the black genes will be bred out in favor of white genes.

You have a daughter and no one wants to fuck her because black and half black girls are fucking hideous so she'll fuck some lowly nigger and her kids will most likely end up murdered or dead from OD.

I ain't even mad. White always wins.

plenty of horny pregnant sluts of your city 4changirlz.jimdo.com

she isnt korean, im not mad :^)

you made me laugh

This. Niggers don't even realize they don't only bred out white genes, they bred out black genes too.

Pretty much this

So you feel attracted to the white masterrace? i can understand that!

Get used to coming home.. if you even come home.. to a girl that acts black just so she will fit in to your appropriated culture. But you can keep her because shes already been infected with sickle cell.

this.

>nigger.

No, the more evolved gene sequences will always dominate the less evolved(why niggers made good slaves) ,blacks are just breading themselves away and our superior white genes will prevail

Fuck off Sup Forums

How long till you throw acid on her?

im happy for you, mexifag here, doesnt really matter, honestly i dont want white washed kids i kinda regretted dating white girls

I really hate niggers bragging you do know you're a 2nd class citizen you fucking fuck fucks

>don't only bred out white genes
nah, they ONLY breed out black genes. non hispanic white people outnumber blacks 5 to 1. that, combined with the fact that black men are the least attractive group to white women, means that they'd be stuck with monoracial breeding 90%+ of the time, and at most half of interracial couples with one being black would have the other as a white person. every black person would have to reproduce like crazy, stay out of jail, and bank on the fact that somehow whites stop breeding or all wite wimmenz go for tyrone and his gang of pole smoking negros.
>current replacement rate for non-hispanic whites: 1.8
>current replacement rate for non-hispanic blacks: 2.0
prb.org/publications/datasheets/2012/world-population-data-sheet/fact-sheet-us-population.aspx
i'd also note that the white replacement rate has remained steady for 20 years, where in the same time black non-hispanic replacement rates dropped ~20%

>the more evolved gene sequences will always dominate the less evolved
you know nothing of genetics. there is no such thing as more or less evolved, only dominant and recessive genes. did you even middle school?

TERRY???......

that's ok .statistically speaking you be incarcerated before to long then she'll be with jody,i mean tyron.

Who could be mad? You both look so happy. Hope it fills your life with joy!

You know nothing of evolution, go bible thump somewhere else

Get baited you morons

Not at all. I just want to watch her suck his cock.

i know more than you, clearly. which one of us studied evolutionary biology in uni?
>me

Bull shit! !
Pics or GTFO!!

I happen to be a postdoctoral research fellow at a university, go ahead ask me anything retard

Are you retarded? The fucking immigrants are fucking the white girls now, fucking nignogs lost the only thing they were good at. Fucking kek.

>history
>game of thrones

Kill yourself

she is at most 5/10 , probably rejected by bunch of white boiz already, I dont think anyone is mad

Did you do this one too?

Niggers suck, Nazis suck. Everyone in this thread, kill yourselves.