What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun...

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun? Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun's temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun's temperature +1000 degrees of celsius. Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun? Well, Sup Forums?

The sun is not made of lave you crackhead

Max negative temp is -272 so hot sun would win.

since the lowest degree is -273 degrees of celsius
the answer is obviously, kill yourself.

astroph-fag here. I will asnwer your question if you can fucking not ask like you're a fucking faggot.

Give me a question with some basic accurate terminology you fuckwit.

No. The energy in the sun is a million more than the sun made of ice. There would be some short term effects, but the ice sun loses very fast.

If a celestial body the size of the sun was made of ice it would collapse and the oxygen and hydrogen would ignite and it would just be a normal sun. You cant get a solid body that size without ignition.

astroph-fag

Youre got damn right

Newfags

Spain. Another spain would be created.

If we assume -1000 degrees exist i'd say if they collide the "ice sun" would just vaporize more and more while the "fire sun slowly cools down. Its a hard question bc i think if the temperature of the "fire sun" sinks too much (under the minimum burntemperature of the gas mixture) it might exstinguish the "fire" at all..and loosing immense energy.

Kek

Nothing would cool down. The stars ignite due to gravitational force crushing the atoms so tightly together that the energy threshold results in ignition. There can never be a solid celestial body the size of a star, that isnt some type of star.

I reckon 1 magma would do it

First of all you cannot acheive -1000 degrees celcius. 0 Kalvin is the lowest tempreature and that is not achievable by any matter due to the fact that all matter contains energy and that energy cannot be removed 100% so its not possible.

But to give the question a fair chance, lets say that the sun collides with a vacuum of equal size and the collision mimicks the same scenario as if actual matter collided. all that would happen is the matter in the sun will disperse and then the sun will be colder tan its current state per (unit of distance measurement) cubed

Retard: The Question.

Yeah about 1 magma would be created

*hypothetically

maybe 3fiddy?

I would, but you're going to have to give me some time to get the money together.

Oh wait, wrong pasta thread...

Adding hypothetically doesn't change shit.
Hypothetically a cow could fall from the sky and fuck your mom.
Fuck you.

That's not even funny, Sup Forumsro. My moms died that way.

>Kill yourself
This happen

Frustrated NEET

op didnt give enough datas to answer accurately
heres the full pic with background info

Not this shit again