Do Latinas like white guys?

Do Latinas like white guys?

No memes pls

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wouldn't they.
Most come from 3rd world shitholes and white people represent stability/ prosperity

this , they like money

I'm mostly talking about ones born in the US

everyone likes everyone. seriously. i know fucking shitskin indians who are with 9/10 white chicks and i know chadbros who are going out with black chicks.

>Implying some places in USA are not shitholes

moar of this tits though

what do boobs smell ike?

A little sweaty, with stale perfume.

Nah they mostly get with the same race

FOBs usually stick with their own

american low incomes go either mexican or nigger, depending on the ghetto/barrio they live in.

middle class or higher go white.

so it really depends on how much money their parents have.

also they always live at home or with "boyfriend of the week". It's rare to see an independent "on her own two feet" chica.

skin

Like skin maybe ?

Most will go with Mexican. some will go with white if they're whitewashed or black if they're blackwashed. I wonder how common it is for Mexican chicks to like all 3.

Sauce?

additionally, mexicans are not wife material.
marriage kills the sex
>marry a mexican, never get sex again

when they get pregnant, they blow up and never lose the weight

I want to sniff a Latina butt

Double dubs

Everyone except black girls like white guys

Source:
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

real life and okcupid are different

Some do, most don't because they see you as pussies which is unironically the same reason why I pull so many white women, but I'd never marry a white woman because imo they're not fit to be wives and mothers, your parents have spoiled them

No, the data corroborates across dating sites

Read the entire source

>sharp knees of the internet stats
LMAO
M
A
O

meant to say dating sites in general

I like this gif

That was 2014, this was 2013

yawn of a thread

OP will never get a Latina like me

sage

sage

sage

Dating sites are seriously one of the only places people date now

Girls don't care about guys at bars 99% of the time

This is 2012

but...but....but my black gf is my cockslave

and pic related

YES i wouldn't be born.

I've hooked up with chicks that I've met in or near bars

They like white guys but they meet a handsome rich latin guy then you're fucked.

is your mom pretty? does she have a big ass?

There are 200 girls in a crowded bar, you picked up one of the 2 sewer rats willing to put out in the bar

I didn't say you couldn't fuck girls in a bar, but that's almost always a one night thing

This is 2011

t. kissless virgin who takes comfort in sites he uses
LOL

From my observations, yes, a lot of them do. Not all of course. But a lot.

Basically, if you're a good looking guy that girls wanna fuck, you can fuck most girls. That goes beyond race/status/wealth.

>200 girls
>you get 1 of 2 available

Just say one out of a hundred, you fucking fag.

>implying USA is not a shithole

it's the same thing for online dating

And it doesn't have to be a one night thing, sometimes you meet a really cool chick and either fuck that night or meet up some other time and fuck

Tits or GTFO

> guy who got lucky once and doesn't realize how easy dating online is
Anyone can get laid online

This is 2010

I said 1% already

dating sites are fucking bullshit compared to real life. i know of all sorts of different interracial relationships that dating sites say have little chance of happening. i even know asian chicks who are going out with manlet indians.

dating sites are literally pick and chose whereas in real life you have more of an opportunity eg if i'm an indian manlet and i work with a qt asian i have way more of a chance to portray myself as a person regardless of race compared to a dating site where i'd probably be brushed over by qt asians as soon as they seen i'm a manlet indian (which i'm not in real life, thank god).

Your anecdote isn't data you retard

This is data

It tells what is most likely going to happen, not what happens 100% of the time

Ffs my white sister is married to an Asian man

But do you see me bringing it up as the standard of dating patterns?

No

dude, it's common on Sup Forums for these kissless virgins to make themselves feel better by posting this dating site bullshit, common practice for a while now from these lonely autists

Bolivian guy here.
All the latinas like easy money and are full retards. If you are a tall withe guy, but you are poor. The the latinas will send you to fuck yourself. But if is an ungly latina go for it. Ugly latinas loves white guys. And a lot of betamax come for our ugly latinas girls. But the cute ones are money, money and money.

Cant control me

yeah you're right but i don't see how this makes them feel better.

Girls of every ethnicity like white men. Its fact, we are top of the food chain and top of the fuck chain.

Then yes, definitely. They are about as damaged as white women, but are more primitive in mentality.

Yes, yes they do. I think they love em tbh.

Depends how they grew up. Most mexican dudes act like children with no care for responsibility and most Latina are attracted because they want cheap thrills.

If they grew up in a more strict and traditional environment theres a chance that they will want a direct upgrade which is a white dude. Or they just want money.

>Girls of every ethnicity like hot chad men from every ethnicity.

fixed it for you. if you're some cringe ass white nerd you have the same chances as any nerd from any other race ie very little chance.

>Indians with any color women besides their own
You lost all credibility

>shooping data to fit your agenda

See
Have source there

you underestimate multiculturalism. i grew up in a very multicultural area with indian, irish, british, arab, afghan, jamaican, african people and race isn't looked down upon as a barrier like you people think it is. like 90% of people i know who are in a relationship are going out with someone from another race eg this afghan dude is going out with a nepalese girl, another arab dude is going out with a white girl and this good jamaican friend of mine who is the same age as me (20) is going out with this eastern european and has 2 kids with her already.

tldr; if you live in a massive multicultural society like i do, race doesn't affect status. if you're black, white, asian or middle eastern you all have the same chances as everyone else.

Why do people think getting white chicks is some great accomplishment?

Every beaner I know says this same shit than they think they are high tier because they fucked a blonde girl like its some impossible fucking task.
I mean I fucked a black chick but I didnt go up to Tyrone thinking we could be friends now

In the end you are still just a shitskin. Atleast your kids won't look as bad if you get her pregnant.

To answer OP's question, yes but most Latinas think white dudes are only out to fuck and they don't want that from white dudes they want a relationship. So if you want a relationship with one you have to talk to her first.

Also the relationship can either be 10x better than any white girl or 10x worse. Latinas can be the best girls (although a little clingy) or take all the shit you hate from white chicks and multiply it by 10. Atleast with Latinas they don't play the stupid games white chicks do when they get mad at you they will just yell at you and if they really love you try to stab you. But then when they calm down they will cry and do whatever you want for a month.

Overall Latinas best girls for wives if your not a giant pussy. Only thing that sucks is your kids will be half brown.

you're a birdshitskin

>everyone likes everyone
is just a false pretense. Maybe there are exception that break the rules, but that are verifiable statistics that certain races are more and some less likely to pursue romance outside their own race. For example, black females and asian males are the least likely demographics in the US to date outside their own race.

Most birdshit has black in it and I have a job and pay my bills plus I hate fried chicken so I disagree.

If white people don't like fried chicken, then why do they wait in line for 2 hours to eat Chick Fil A?

don't reply to these people. they're fucking stupid. they keep making these threads to make themselves feel better because they're white or whatever race.

>i'm too much of a colossal faggot neckbeard basement dweller to get any girl but by showing that these races theoretically love me and my race (white) i'm superior to all these other races and i feel better now.

it's fucking stupid.

I don't like fried chicken, I don't speak for all whites.

In general white people love fried chicken as much as asians love standing in stupid positions when they take pictures of everything.

>latinas
>white guys

did you mean mexicans?

don't treat the rest of latin america of beaners plz, latin america south is very white, uruguay argentina and maybe chile have mayority of white people

nobody cares, you smelly criollo faggot

>white

5'-5" nut brown, smells like tacos and has a wad of grease where hair would normally be.

not him but you do realise there are a lot of european italian, spanish, portuguese immigrants in south america, right?

>italian, spanish, portuguese

>white

MOARRRR PLEASE

yeah but I'm tired of insecure white Latinos talking shit about Mexicans

I don't give a shit, being white doesn't make automatically make you more valuable

>what are gated communities

gated communities are gay as fuck

Ur gay!

if they're not white what are they? black? since when were those countries historically black?

>tacos
>grease

nice one ameritard, you don't even know the continent, your mind only reachs mexico and nothing more, you don't know shit about the world

below mexico there is a lots of white countrys

argentina is white, more white than north america

come on your voters are more mexicans and niggers than whites

and now thanks to obama fucking sandniggers

So you're saying you live in Europe and enjoy being cucked.

Sounds like you live in a made up society. No place is that good and without any form of racism.

>be me, 28 or so
>work at a fast food joint with some hot teenage bitches(inb4 fastfood jokes
>one girl in particular
>we will call her aby
>aby is about 5'3" with the most rocking ass ive ever seen
>half puerta rican half honduran
>and shes 16
>comes on to me
>dick takes control off all rational thought
>invite her over
>best blowjob ever
>weird looking pussy
Seriously, cant even begin to describe it. Just misshapen and weird lookinh. Must have been a birth defect or something. Still tight
>she has a boyfriend
>says he wants to stick it in her ass
>she wont let me
>one night says "stick in my ass papi"
> bends over and spreads them glorious cheeks
>cum buckets in seconds
Fucking amazing. Still think about her when i jerk it or need to come when im fucking my wife

SUDACAAAAAAAA

Not everywhere is your backwater shithole of a town dude. Some people judge others on an individual basis, rather than something arbitrary like skin color. If you're a dick then you're a dick. If you're cool then you're cool. Doesn't matter what race you are.

Shes had like 3 kids and married that same bf since then. And she did get bigger but not out of control....yet. id still hit if she wanted me to

good post

>pic related
Not her but really fucking close

yes, when they like you they never let go. too bad they have big pepperoni nips

My Latina girlfriend thinks you're all misogynistic.

forgot pic

the white man need to leave the shitskin brown women to me

my little virgin brown beaner dick need some loving too

I hope your dick doesn't look like that

el yankie de arriba dijo que eras negro tambiƩn que venis con sudaca mogolico

onda vital en la concha de tu madre hijo de puta

This nigga right here. Ask an attractive beta anything.

do you get latina butt?

>attractive
>beta

It doesn't work like that bud.

Background, I'm half Colombian half Russian. I take after my father, tall and white. Since I'm beta as all hell, I flirt a lot, but I have no bite. I just give em the look and they give me the lingering look with the little smile right back. Latinas and any other race out there. I'm a virgin though.

If women give me that fuck me look, I must have something.

can I see your dick?

It's pencil bro. Look up starter dildos, I'm a 6 x 4.5 :( part of my anxiety is that.

my dick has similar dimensions, it's okay bro

Yes. First White guys, second brown skin Latino men and in a distant third - any other race.

Not much English or you didn't study or pay attention or something. Not really sure. Use your native language, and we'll use google to turn that language into a real language we can understand.