2005 Toyota Camry

2005 Toyota Camry
Anyone know what this is and why it's dripping water? Just AC condensation?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-autos-toyota-recall-idUSKCN0ZF0CX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry the pics upside down

if it is dripping WATER, then yes, obviously it is AC condensation dumbass. The question is, is it water?

Looks the ol alternator went on the firtz. Just take the carburetor and switch out the Pistons

Is your Camry under the recent airbag recall?

Clear and has no smell. But first time it's ever done this thru 5 summers of using the AC.

Post more pics from different angles with better light faggot. I can't fucking tell what that is.

Ruby it between your fingers. Is it oily slightly oily or not oily at all? Also what's above it.

If you're really having a hard time telling, give it a lick.

You wanna take your 444 and put it in your 516. Then take the reeble and turn it inside out, into a Downheimer.

That's a nice 1244 on the 83, btw.

this nigga really knows his shit

has it been somewhat humid where youre at recently?

and yes it's only water, 100% for sure.

This is the most recent one involving nearly 3.4M units world wide
>reuters.com/article/us-autos-toyota-recall-idUSKCN0ZF0CX

Its from the AC faggot

That's the AC drain. If it's just water - i.e. no smell or color or oiliness - then it's most likely just getting clogged. Cheap fix and nothing to worry about.

444 into a 516? Your joking right? The psi would go through the roof!

Um.. not if you reeb up the Mandowner...

might be the engine. Flush it with water then add high mileage synthetic oil

this tbqt famdinger just use distilled water

piss in the gas tank its natural and organic

Definitely not on the recall list. And not anymore humid than usual. 100% sure it's just water. Do AC drains drip that much normally?

Also only the BBW model has the volume to withstand that much pressure.

they always drip, nothing to concern yourself with

yea a/c does leak water especially when its very humid outside. Also read this.

Well Pappy always told me that the 283 Doogleflooger was the go to if you wanted to avoid that. But I went and bought 122er and it did er.

Yes

Lived in an area with no humidity and never saw my car drip water, Moved to one with anywhere between 10% and 100% and now after a half hour of driving with AC on it drips like crazy.

What is bad is that if you live somewhere with humidity and it DOESN'T drip... Thats a problem then.

Thanks for not being a faggot like the rest of Sup Forums. I'll just take it in for a tune-up next week. Time for oil change anyways.

I'm 7,000 miles over an oil change. How fucked am I? Had to drive across the US and back because of major family issues and I don't get paid until next Friday, with work in between of course.

newfag here
>dont know how to greentext

what kinds of car

You aren't fucked, but you should change it at your next opportunity. Engine wear is a process. Improper care speeds up that process. Chronic lack of proper maintenance will degrade your vehicle and lead to more repairs over the long run

2004 Tahoe

And my faggot brother did the same thing when I let him borrow it for a year. I took it back because of it and ironically this happens. The last oil change was after that when it was again about the same amount overdue.

Nah you'll be alright change that shit asap rocky check level in the mean time. Use good oil if youre gonna keep doing it

Ok, sweet thanks.

7k over is not good, find a shop that uses BG products and ask for a BG PLUS oil change service. It will include BG EPR(cleans passages and removes sludge) and BG MOA(kickass oil additive). Any of you other fags need auto repair advice?

What do you think of Kendall oil?

Very normal for this to occur, grats on leaving the basement btw. Have you changed your cabin air filter lately?

Use synthetic for best results

lubricates my piston good but damn does it leave a mess

The bulk oil they decide to use is of no consequence, as long as it's a semi-synthetic. The BG MOA is your bro.

Go to /o/ with this why they fuck would Sup Forums give you anything but mis conceived advice?

Do you have any idea if I could have worn it down past the point of no return? Where some sort of repair is that otherwise wouldn't have happened is unavoidable? Second time this shit has happened in a year and a half:

When dealing with a pitted gasket surface, what do?

Water pump sprays like a motherfucker and those paper felpro shits aint cutting it.

Using red rtv, cured for 1 hr finger tight then torqued. Waiting 24h before filling too.

Thoughts?

It's an LS engine, they are very rugged. But do change the oil more often

Shut it fag, I'm a service manager and browse Sup Forums for the lulz.

/o/ is too slooo/o/w

Go to /adv/ and ask for some advice on how not to think in absolutes and how to into situational judgment.

That's what sanding discs are for, careful though Johnny, might need a progressional(technician) that doesn't mind living on the edge help you with that one.

Say I fuck up. 3100 v6.

I'd have to pull the timing cover, huh? Fuck this rusty piece of crap.

Emory cloth might be more your speed too. Your going to have a hard time maintaining a seal with moon like surface. Just smooth it and try Permatex "right stuff" in a gun, black.