No laws for 24 hrs user who would you kill? Or would you hide like a pussy

No laws for 24 hrs user who would you kill? Or would you hide like a pussy

depends on how many niggers we round up

I'd hide like a pussy, but would probably just walk into somewhere and open fire if I felt like it.

i would surgical remove a pussy off a woman and surgicaly implant it to my face

id fucking rob a gamestop then burn shit. maybe more looting. ok id rob everything. also would see if pedos raped kids that night or if they to much of a pussy

You don't waste time rounding them up. Shoot on sight

I live in an area where nearly all my neighbors are black or mexican. You better believe I am hiding.

>kill
>instead of rape

Faggot

I would kill the people that made those shitty movies and all of the fools that supported that trash financially by paying to see it.

Would kill that nigger OP

never really understood this exactly
lets say i steal my neighbor's grill
am i in trouble the next day for posessing stolen property or do i get to keep it because the act was committed when it was legal?
IRL probably just stay in make some coffee and shoot from the windows while i torrent damn near everything i can pack onto a dirve

i would find my buddys uncut dick and hide inside it

idk what i would do but my dick would hide behind my balls

Collect my other blue friends and start arresting and detaining purgefags.

I wouldn't kill anyone

Though I would Rape A LOT.

Almost illegal levels, even on purge night.

Half the children born in the next 9 months would be of my seed.

Given it's a poorly justified excuse to murder the poor using government funded hit squads which only works because the plot demands we abandon the common sense knowledge that it would only fuck up the whole nation's economy and infrastructure?

The answer probably isn't very sensible.

kek

This whole series is so cringy, probably one of the worst of all time. It is so strongly made for cringry underage angsty teens that they might as well just put leafy's face on all the posters.

"Everything is legal.... INCLUDING MURRRRRDERRRRR"

as if that is the worst thing that someone can do lol

inb4 hoardes of women and children are raped to death every year, and entire cities are burned down

cuz legal

Also the men too

The best part of being Bi?

The amount of attractive people you can rape doubles.

I wouldn't be a virgin anymore

You have to penetrate for you to lose your virginity, it doesn't count if you get assraped by gay hobos.

besides those rich fucks would probably get robbed aswell. like even if the have a shit ton of guards about 100 people joining together would kill them all

I'd kill the douchenozzles that creates that shit teir movie, the Purge. Fags.

Hillary Clinton

>entire cities are burned down
Seriously. People have access to construction vehicles. Bomb making is legal. There are people with personal aircrafts. A society at our technological level wouldn't stay that way, it would have to be like rick and morty where they stay pre industrial.

Tom Brady

jaywalk.

Would kill all the purge pussies that hide other 364 days of the year

that movie sucks
good concept but jeez luiz
what a shitty execution

I've always wondered, what if I filed a shady tax return or something during the purge?

myself

>hide like a pussy
now to read the edgelords in this thread...

Fuck senseless killing. Literally for edgelord neckbeards that have been bullied their whole lives and want to feel tough.

I'd fucking rob and steal so I could live comfortable the other 364 days of the year. I guess I'd kill anyone that got in my way though. Seriously, what's the use in senseless killing, and then just going back to normal life the next day - when I could do a bunch of shit so I could be rich?

Read this as "best part of being FBI"

The army stores large combat vehicles nearby (I'm in the country). That would be where I went but you'd have to try and get in there the night before because they'll try and lock it all down. Shoot your way in the day before and then roll out. Now personally I think the goal should be to plunder. Social media track all the rich people in the area, find out who's leaving, and go on a large shopping spree. Team of guys and some trucks you could clean up. Museums would be easy targets.

I live in the middle of nowhere so I'd just continue on like it's every other night. Microwave a TV dinner and sit by my shotgun til morning.

every last god damn one of you

are scared you might get arrested?

id fuck a child

I'd go on a raping spree. Plus I'd kill any resulting children to make sure I don't have to take care of them for more than a few months. Also I have several people I'd be interested in killing so there's that.

Fucking kidding me? I'd turn a huge profit during that shit.

I'd hide in my house and try LSD.
Ain't no point in killing people.

Time to get daddy a new laptop...

The Aetna board of directors would be a good start

Would go on a raping spree.

Let me explain

>No law seems great right
>murder everyone we hate
>Steal
>Rape
>Blah blah blah
> Suddenly nignogs invade
>Blaring rap songs and being niggers
>suddenly niggers ruined that too

Gg

Myself

I'd jaywalk

>who would you kill?

1. Feminists
2. People with low IQ (blacks, hispanics, white trash)
3. Select Jews who are furthering cultural Marxism (though I'd leave many Jews alone)
4. SJWs
5. As many politicians as I could from any party

ride a horse, drunk

This. I would fuck every girl I could

Man, so you'd off yourself at the end of it all?

loove this

>killing
>raping
I'm taking my ass to the grocery store and finally getting name brand orange juice u normies

I'd steal groceries and shit for my home and rape some nice pussy. I'd humiliate the fuck outta some young girl and fuck her relentlessly until the purge was over

I'll tell you what I'd do!

>Kidnap a cute grill the day before. Easier because nobody is holed away in their houses
>Wait until Purge day to rape the shit out her and do whatever I want with her
>Take the kidnapping charge. Release her post purge.

Legally all I did was kidnap and release a day or two later, a year in jail and hopefully they lt me out in time for the next purge!

i'd find as many of you sons of bitches as i could and beat the living hell out of you before taking your anal virginities

I would record it in HD and post it online so that they get violated forever.

i live in a quiet neighbourhood with one elderly black woman, so i'd just kill her, her white husband and steal their shit.
then break in next door and steal his fennec fox, that little fucker is so damn adorable.

It's 12 hours, get the movie lore right fag.

I´d rape my good share of cunts.

Maybe kill a couple fags if I don´t get spent.

1. Hipsters
2. Niggers
3. Mexicans
4. Feminists
5. Basically trash of any kind
6. My gf's ex
7. My boss and most of the management

>who would you kill?
My fucking neighbor. With his 5 stupid ass barking dogs. Wouldnt even think twice. After that, anybody can get it.

Neither.

There was a Louis C.K. bit in his last special where he says "The law against murder is the number one thing preventing murder." It's a funny bit, but I think it's false.

Police and soldiers have to be conditioned, brainwashed basically (unless you're a sociopath like Chris Kyle or Joe McCarthy or Edgar Hoover or the guys behind MKUltra) to hurt and kill other fellow humans. It's basic instinct to keep the gene pool large and easily available. Look at the propaganda from any war in history, on either side. We have to make them not-human to effectively kill the "enemy". They're not people, they're "gypsies". They're not people, they're "jews". They're not people, they're "Protestant". They're not people, they're "Irish". They're not people, they're slopes/chinks/frogs/limeys/gooks/faggots/niggers/krauts/russkies/ you get the point.

I think, in reality, most people would probably do the shit they regularly do alone in their home, legal or illegal.

No one. I'd probably just hunker down and wait for the 24 hours to pass.

But if I had to, that girl who accused me of molesting her.

Go back in time, make a million copies of myself through thought, make a hundred thousand Obamas, lead the world with my army of mes then make a titan sized planet with a uranium, lead, and iron core so it stayed geologically active and warm itself, then break mars into a couple pieces and make another moon for earthb then throw the rest at venus.

Next i make Venus into a semi habitable planet so it can be colonized.

Essentially become God because the laws of physics and thermodynamics became nonexistent. Assuming my conscience remained, i would become a God in my own universe just like everyone else.

This thread=white school shooters

>no laws means I'm allowed to do anything I want

you 10?

As edgy, cringy, improbable and fucking stupid as it is, I would use it as an opportunity to live out my hero complex delusion/fantasy that I've always had on the people committing the "real" crimes (i.e murdering/raping innocents), probably HM 2 style both because I have no combat or weapons training whatsoever and probably because it would get me killed in the end as I have no clue what the fuck I would be doing.

I would illegally download music and vidja.

Dude I thought mine was bad
I didn't even know there was a line, but you have clearly fucking crossed it you fucking sicko. You need some serious fucking help.

no sex crimes happen during the purge= its a shit movie

Sexuality makes Americans feel very uncomfortable.

Load up with pistols, rifles, and a boom stick. Maybe a machete.
Off to do Gods work.

I'd browse memegenerator.com as always.

I'd illegally download a movie of the internet.

I'd go to the houses of everyone purging and steal their shit.

>When the alarm sounds and killing is officially legal