Go to Pictureswap.org

Go to Pictureswap.org,
Bring back wins that you find

no.

Even if you dont like picswap you should get in here just to watch this kid rage.

oh that's cute diego, instead of actually doing something to stop spam you just fill the gallery with your own images.

what's the point of the website, again?

I wonder if he realizes he contributes more traffic to picswap than any other user on Sup Forums. What a pathetic hypocrate.

>hypocrate
and? it's fun to make sure other user's don't enjoy your site. Of course if I set a spambot to upload 1k pics i'm going to contribute a lot of traffic. That's what adblock is for, fuccboi. Learn God's language before you try to use it in conversation.

I like how your bots have to take breaks for you to type. I also like how you dont have bots, your just a faggot who sits there and spams.

i think you know that's not true, considering yesterday's 300 post debacle. When this isn't fun anymore I'll just throw it on 3 or 4k images and set it to gore before I go to sleep :D

Again, and I can't stress this enough. Just buy a banner ad and I wouldn't bother you at all diego baby doll.

Actually yesterday i remember you struggling to keep up with users, and then admitting defeat and leaving us alone. But in all seriousness, do it, you pathetic faggot.

bump

saved.

More to come

Oh look, hes typing

>struggling
>admitting defeat

I opened the gates and went to bed. I know you like to wake up and shill first thing in the morning, but it's late night here in the USA.

lets see that screenshot where I "admit defeat".

Kek

fun fact: all the normie-tier pictures you see in the gallery aren't being uploaded by users, pictureswap is adding them to the gallery on-the-fly to feign user activity.

Ok

Fun fact, that is in fact a picture of this anons butthole

Alright lets get down to bidness boys

you guys are assholes

Just one guy actually

She's like a beautiful angel

really got the same

Thanks for stopping by, make sure to use antiseptics on your prolapsed asshole.

all blanks