My friends ex girlfriend has been sending him nudes for the last year or so...

My friends ex girlfriend has been sending him nudes for the last year or so, even though she is engaged to some other guy. I finally asked him to send them to me so I can share with you to do as you may.

OP IS A FAG!

Yea nigga I will suck yo dick.

Kek, I know this girl. Her boyfriend is a pussy, she's cheated on him twice.

Can guarantee more than twice.

Three times with me alone since she got engaged. Numerous blows, lots of hand. Only reason I ain't done anything more is cuz she smells horrible and wears way too much perfume.

"she smells horrible"

Like in the pussy? Mingin'

Nah just all over. I never got my face close enough to tell if her pussy stank.

Hey sometimes that shit is so rank you can tell from a distance. Been there done that.

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is smart and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and try to bother people and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is so ugly plus smell like shit like beyonce and try to bother people
and try to act angry at the attrative loser people so dont look ugly cause the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is smart and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is so ugly plus smell like shit like beyonce
and the ugly guys losers cock block everybody cause is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce

yo, what's her first name OP?

Am unsure of the intent of the last comment.

Wat

Her name. Does it start with a C?