Is Tien or Master Roshi stronger? And is Tien considered human? As it stands, Killin is best human

Is Tien or Master Roshi stronger? And is Tien considered human? As it stands, Killin is best human

Tien
yes
and no is you mean strongest human, yes if you mean got to fuck #18 the most

Tien is stronger. A friend and I were arguing today about whether Goten at max power could beat Frieza at max power. Thoughts? I was on the side of Goten but just barely.

Tien is stronger yes. Uub, the reincarnation of Boo is the strongest human.

Like at what point of time are the two fighting?

Tien is stronger. able to hold off bopth cell and buu without random power-ups. and him being human is 50-50. two different sources say he's an enlighted human and that he's the last of an alien race. however, whenever he was created aliens werent a part of the story

Who? Golden Freeza?
In any case Gohan hasn't trained since cell saga, he's a complete pushover now, has been since boo saga. I can't even remember how strong his mystic form was, but even that is redundant now.

Golden Frieda? No, but Goten was at ssj 3 level which would have wasted Frieza before gold

not alone. "yo! son goku and his friends return" two other creature that fuse become as strong as frieze. trunks and goten fuse to fight and technically lose, however would've won if they werent little shits

kulilin is best, u see his destruct-o disc, goes thru everything/everyone

Have you seen the movie "Resurrection F?". Goten would not be able to beat "that" Frieza.

Toriyama jokes that when Roshi is serious he's the strongest

Before Golden Frieza enters the mix. Basically the strongest Frieza gets in Z and the strongest Goten gets in the Z. Take the movies out of it.

Yeah I mean before Golden Frieza. Should've clarified that.

Max power frieza is usually when frieza says "I'm gonna use 100%" during his fight with goku and goes buff "final form"

Wonder why this tactic wasnt used more often, i mean condensing energy to smaller area would have solved so many issues.

"yo! son goku and his friends return" is one of the few canon movies. referred to in battle of gods

There's an in universe response to OPs question. ask me anything about DBZ XD

The technique is slow, and as the show matured, the move became almost pointless when everyone can dodge it. Nappa was able to dodge it after attempting to catch it.

Is Goten inbred? Seriously. Kid's pretty retarded and goes SSJ really early. Goku only had like a day to fuck Chi-Chi and she kept Gohan pretty close after that Cell ordeal...

Frieza gets demolished remember how srekt he was fighting a ssj 1 goku? Goten could use ssj2 by that point

Except cell

didnt that cunts father the hercules dud turn super in super series or was he some dormant shitstrain of past saiyan venture?

Okay thank you. I couldn't remember if he could go fully SSJ2. I know Gotenks could go SSJ3 but wasn't sure about Goten himself.

cuck for sure

I see you read kamehasutra XD. there's a small possibility, however the saiyan part isn't that weird. he actually got training in fighting from chichi in contrast to Gohan who barely got the chance to. Trunks even went SS first.

All past Z is so overboard mish mash of recycled ideas and creator hating his own series that it doesen't really matter anyway

source on goten going ss2? I never saw that. Gotenks went ssj3 I know.

True. But Vegeta probably Joe Jackson'd the shit out of Trunks into becoming SS. At least it wouldn't surprise me.

>XD
Please, stop with those.

giggle

This is the answers dude. I CAN'T answer super questions. I haven't watced it yet

He didn't know at the time. it was in a convo with Vegeta that Trunks revealed he could go SS and that he was able to do so before Goten (though Trunks was a year older). Vegeta was happy as fuck

Master roshi its pretty Stronger, his Turtle Backpack shit are like 50 kg or more, Tien its stronger too, Watch "Dragon Ball" when goku its A child

even cell bro

Why the fuck do I remember so much about this lol.

also, it wouldn't have mattered if it hit cell or Buu for that matter, due to regeneration

...that's fucking retarded. But then again this is Toriyama we're talking about. Goku goes through all this shit and then it finally happens. Gohan goes through a lot of training and emotional distress. Goten and Trunks it just fucking happens like nothing.

depends on if 18 still had her powers after her android parts were removed. If she still has her powers, then she's currently the strongest human.

Again. Tien held off both Cell and Buu without a buff. he was tapping into his life force, but it's an amazing feat. He never stopped training while others relaxed.

trunks went SS first only cause he was older

After the Frieza Saga Yamcha and Tien should be on equal footing thanks to King Kai's training.

However Yamcha is never really seen making any real advancements while Tien stays just strong enough to subdue 2nd Form Cell & deflect Buu's generic ki blast.

Krillin stays in the game as a more serious character, but we really have no reason to think of him being on the same level as Yamcha or Tien because he never receives King Kai training, and the last time we have an inkling of his power level he's only around Vegeta's original appearance.

Granted the 3 year pre-Android training may have put Yamcha, Tien & Krillin on the same level, Tien being the only one shining above his station.

Buu reincarnates as Uub, I totally forgot about this but it technically makes him strongest Human.

Roshi does have a plotline where he tricks people into thinking he's weaker than he actually is, but unless he really really believed in Goku I don't think he'd intentionally lose to King Piccolo.

Super Saiyan Goten could defeat Frieza, Z tends to treat each level of SSJ as its own Tier.
Using the movies Goten & Trunks both fight two character said to be on the same power level as Frieza and the only difficulty is because they're unskilled at fighting in general.

I suppose it comes down to: Is Frieza also a great fighter, or is he merely very very powerful by default.

Though in a GT movie Goku's great great grandson has to go SSJ just to beat up a low level bandit monster, but fuck it.

Hey, that's clever.

never had her robot parts removed.

I'm gonna go off anime for this and into Toriyama. He needed to speed things up as much as possibly. thats why Goku learned to fly and then learn instant transmission. so he could get to fights faster. they needed Goten to be super saiyan so that he could have even a small chance of fighting anything

I mentioned that in a different post

after cell, krillin had shenron remove her android parts. and later when goku asked krillin about how he had a killed, he explained that 18 was originally human.. and Dr gero remodelled her.
so technically she isnt even an android. shes a cyborg, but.. semantics.

>then captcha asks me if i'm a robot

meant "kid" not killed

Master roshi is stronger, tien is only there for clutch moves. As far as overall power if it was up to either one i'd vote on roshi. He trained fucking goku, dealt with radditz. Roshi knows what teh fuck he's doing.

Frieza fucked up SS Goku. he came back after a zenkai boost and was able to hold his form longer. Frieza starts off stronger than SS base at first but weakens over time.

Interesting. Thanks for the explaination, user.

She showed up and stopped him from removing the robot parts. Hence why 17 was able to to become super 17 in GT (Not near canon, but there for the point

Incorrect. He asked if he could make her human, he said it can't be done. So he only removed the bomb from her body. Ya bone head

Only in the anime, in the Manga Goku is consistently stronger post-transformation.

In the Anime it takes awhile for 100% Frieza to wear down and then Goku to laugh at him.

If Frieza is a genius fighter then he might be able to overcome a naive, untrained SSJ Goten, but if Gohan is around to coach then Goten should do fine~ish.

and yes Uub is the strongest human afaik. they barely show him in Z so it's assumed he would be.

Definitely doesn't count

Definitely does count. Because Uub is canon in DBS now.

lol manga. one panel im not a super saiyan, the next panel i AM!. but true facts. however, once again, YO! son goku and his friends return showed how the fight would go with Goten. and it is considered a Canon movie (A.K.A Toriyama actually had a hand in making it)

Is that the movie with Tarble and those two stupid looking gumball head aliens where they fuck up Satan's dinner?

Toriyama had a "hand" in making all the movies you fuck. That doesn't make them canon

btw Bardock and Trunks movies used to be the only non-end movies considered Canon, but toriyama rewrote Bardocks story to make Goku more like superman, which I personally detest

yes.

YO! shows Tarbles only appearance. I believe it was in battle of gods where Bulma talks to Vegeta about his brother. Better?

thought android 13 movie was also canon, since it fits in during the 3 year training for the androids and doesnt alternate anyones powers

Lets not forget that Spike the Devilman has a ki move that can instant kill anyone whose ever had a mean thought.

Granted he's still way down in the 200~ PL range, whatever that means

also. owning the characters to a movie doesn't necessarily constitute "having a hand" in the making of a movie. He actually worked with the studio to make "YO..." due to an anniversary of the series. most of the movies a studio made without Toriyama having a "voice" in it's making. which is why the movies plotlines barely ever fit in the story.