Ylyl

Ylyl
Old one died
Bananas not allowed

>mfw

Fucking banana scum

a new metal band called gigantic faggot?

*slowly claps*

Your crush will talk to you tomorrow, but only if you reply to this with, "Sleep tight, pupper".

banana is one thing
but onision?

Sleep tight, pupper

Don't have a crush
But I might have a problem

Sleep tight, pupper

911 was an inside job

Go back to school.

Second frame is such horse shit it makes me sick

Well fuck!

The third is pure cringe, nobody wants to drink with you atheist kids.

Really? You lost to the samefag?

Samefagging this hard

Summer time.

kek. its kinda hard to preach from the grave

Kek

>Thinking anyone here is going to jump because of some shitty Photoshop and flashing lights

Not really, the preaching is just done through followers.

>mfw you're trying to make a guy jump who's seen headless bodies and splattered brains without flinching.

Eat shit pupper

>"Yo dude, religion is a mental illness, I'm just so much fuckin smarter than you. Nothing you say has any value because you're literallt retarted!"
>Drops out of high school to pursue career as a "professional coffee artist" and focus on punk rock career

I'm an Atheist too, but that comics pretty biased. Take a look at various communist-atheist revolutions, I feel like those might be considered Atheist-Extremists. Any ideology can be extended improperly to cause harm

It's white.

jumped

Sleep tight, pupper

Go back to school.

Awww

I love babies

Sleep tight, pupper

Sleep tight, pupper

Sleep tight, pupper

>Doing anti-abortion violence
>Abortion is murder! Abortionists are the worst!
>Murders abortionists
>That reasoning
>JackieChanWFT.png

wtf cringer

Your autism is showing.

Sleep tight, pupper

sleep tight puppy !

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Newfag.

What about the Atheist evolutionists who did the holocaust.

Omg hahaha. Shit oh the fuckin frog boi is missing

Fixed it for you

>Any ideology can be extended improperly to cause harm
>atheism
>ideology
Tell me, what rules and regulations does atheism set out? None. "I don't accept your premise" can't be taken to the extreme. I can't REALLY not accept your premise. I can't exactly lack a belief in deities SUPER DUPER hard. Hatred of religion isn't "extreme atheism".

And it's really weird watching people pretend like atheism is considered super edgy by atheists. It's the least edgy thing in the fucking world to me and my buddies. All people are atheists, some of us just go one deity further.

Underage cancer.
Everyone knows that's what christians used to do 5-10 years ago faggot.

Shitposting and b8ing this hard....

>5-10 years ago
In other words, not the present

You just got trolled faggot

Better

Sleep tight, pupper

idiot

unless you were born like 15 years ago, you would know why the 2nd frame IS NOT BULLSHIT.

That explains why you don't know what you're talking about. It's past your bedtime kiddo :^)

top kek'd

Having a fun summer, sport?

Only in america though. In rich europe, people who go to church are cringy as fuck. Accepted here but seen as cultists.

yet the more religious a country is the less moral it is.

Sleep tight, pupper

Europe is a terrible place indeed. How do you like all the Muslims?

Sleep tight, pupper

im not the one that's gonna burn in hell tho faggot

Dork.

Wow dude, I was on your side until you just went full retard.

>an sinful place
>an

Kill yourself

> he doesnt know that sikhism is the one true religion

Sleep tight, pupper

like i want some satanist on my side

burn in hell fag

It's just grammar.

Sleep tight, pupper

I haven't seen an YLYL this bad

Sleep tight, pupper

I'm a Christian, you my friend are no decent representative of Jesus. You're a sanctimonious asshole hiding behind your beliefs.

fucking kek

funniest image this far

If thre wuz a actually point 2 b mad than I wood half a dressed that, but it wus just mindlessshit posting so naturally I gravidaded 2 wards thst.

Sleep tight, pupper.

Fucking kek.

b8/10