My friend was a skinny skinny fuck no muscles and had a weight of 50 kg now around 62...

My friend was a skinny skinny fuck no muscles and had a weight of 50 kg now around 62. After 2 weeks at the gym and he sent me this pic.. Do you gain that kind of muscles in only 2 weeks all natural?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_nEq4K4PeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never

na he's gotta be on something thats way too bulky

Not at all. Cant even gain weight that fast

Not 2 weeks, maybe a few months. When you first start working out you get incredibly sore the first few times but the body repairs and rebuilds. For the first few months you'll make really good gains but then hit a plateau. I went from really thin to decently muscled in 2 months but then after that growth stopped. When you hit the plateau you then need to start eating tons of protein and working out harder. I never really cared to go above my plateau, in fact I haven't regularly worked out in 3 years but I still have most of the size and strength.

they're roiding

I've been with him almost everyday and around 8 days with him at the gym. I dont think he takes anything suspicious because Ive taken the suspicious stuff and I know how someone acts when he/she is on it.

he does not look very muscular, maybe 80 % is fat but if 10 kg would be muscle, it would be steroids

As far as the abs go, it's believable, I'm very thin & my abs show, even tho I don't work out, but when I do work out, within 2 weeks they are as marked as his

No you don't, pussy.

He puts his old tshirt on and they almost doesnt fit anymore, arms to big. I mean he was really skinny before, almost anorexic.

As I said before and im 100% positive he started going to gym 2 weeks only because I got him to go to the gym. But these results I really dont know, and im also 99.99999% he doesnt use any shady stuff because as I mentioned before, I've been with him at the gym and I've taking steroids before so I know how someone acts when he/she on it.. and he acted all normal.,

youtu.be/R_nEq4K4PeI
Right here

Unless he's got xmen god genes, humans do not put on muscle that quick. Naturally anyway

Yeah you do you cuck look it up. You don't need to have a strict protein diet when you first start out, I just ate w/e and dud tons of push ups. My classmates noticed within a few months how much more muscle I had. My other friend did the exact same thing, neither of us had a work out diet, we just did push ups and shit relentlessly

then why the fuck do you even ask this question you retard?
i am doing bodybuilding for a while now and i also got expierence with roids. But okay, you know it better.

I'd argue that this would even be hard to achieve WITH steroids etc.

It can be possible depending on his diet. I'm sure he started a few weeks ago. His muscles are still underdeveloped, you can see that when he is flexing. He has muscle, but he must be intaking lots of healthy calories. People on here would say no, but I say yes due to the fact when I started bodybuilding as a chubster. It can be done, he must of been in the gym for atleast 4 hours each day

>That kind of muscle.
Kek

Most fat guys would look like that if they got their bf% down a bit. His has gained very little and got skinnier tiss all.

Im skinny too, thats pretty easy to gain muscle like that in 2week without nothing, fatass need more time :p.

Im 100% he only started the gym 2 weeks ago but im not 100% about the steroids part. And thats what im asking here.

He's just flexing, it seems plausible. I work out every other day and I saw results really quick definitely in 2 weeks. They're called beginner gains. He's still a skinny fuck,he's got abs but they don't mean shit if you're skinny. And look at his other arm it's still skinny as fuck when he isn't flexing. His forearm looks suspiciously more muscular though but I wouldn't jump to conclusions but this is very very plausible. If you work our like me and you're new you'll see results very quick especially if you are super skinny before.like he's still skinny to me also his chest is still not that big,don't think it's roids. Also again with the abs, if you're skinny they'll obviously show more those abs don't mean his abs are really strong now,no that's not how it works

Thats not true though. You can see he has those upper/ribs abs and those are really hard to get. /lifting for 7 years.

I did hgh and I know mix steroid and hgh could give you muscle gain on a insane rate while keep body fat down.

Just a quick question. They say most people can gain about 2lb/month of muscle. Do beginners gain much more than this? How many lb of muscle per month for the first couple of months?

even with roids it would be hard and almost impossible to achieve 10 kg of muscle in 2 weeks.
Testosterone enantathe takes about 4 weeks until your start to feel it.
Propionate after 1 Week.
But you won't gain this much muscle.
Maybe hgh, dbol, testo propi and some other shit.
but natural - 10 kg of muscle in 2 weeks - never even not in beginners state

Not even steroids will make you gain that much muscle in 2 weeks lol

I didnt say it was all muscle, 80% fat? how so we did weigh him together at the gym 2 weeks ago, he was 50. Now 62 earlier today.

Another pic he sent me, gonna tell him to send me a pic before he started working out so we can see the difference. Hold on

it's even hard to gain 10 kg of fat in 2 weeks

He does not even look like 6 kg of muscle.

>your body is naturally able to put on 22lbs of muscle in just 2 weeks
Do you even hear yourself? I'm pretty sure it's hard enough to put on 22lbs of fat in 2 weeks.

Lol he looks partially erect, I think he likes you, OP

The only way it would be conceivable to have gains like that would be if you were gaining mostly fat while taking hgh with some other shit. 12kg of muscle would take about a year to gain for a newbie.

LMAO hahahahhaah

something smells fishy here

He sent me this right now, what conclusion can we draw now?

If what you told us before is true then he has some god genes.