At the cinema

>at the cinema
>see this
>wat do?

Turn around bitch

Ask her what the fuck she's looking at and then donkey punch her when she turns around to assert my dominance.

offer her a crab leg

Ask if the seat next to get is taken if I wasn't so beta

Smell her shoulder

no shirt no service you slag

Im your daddy now

this and only this

Call a priest

"No I'm not alone. My date is in the bathroom."

Try to get a look at her feet.

I NEED AN ADULT

tell her i am a podiatrist and that i will inspect her feets

I'm sorry but Percival can't eat his mice any quieter.

Walk out of the theatre

Continue tossing shit at the back of her head when she turns around until I'm kindly asked to leave.

Why sic my falcon on her, of course.

Try to make my dream come true. Ask her if she's seen this directors other films, ask how they compare to the films of the greats like Hitchcock, Keaton, or Godard. If all goes well I'd then ask her if she'd like to see another one after this. We could go down to the revival house and catch Top Hat. I'd tell her I greatly admire her work on Mad Men and I think she's a tremendously talented actress. Maybe offer her a foot rub, but probably not.

i wouldn't so much 'kick' her seat as much as i would rub my foot up and down the back of her seat. at times that were scary in the movie, if she jumped, i would try to time it right with a little kick or jostle. it'd be like we were reacting together. if she laughed, i'd do a foot laugh on her seat like tickley.

she'd want more by the time the movie was over, but that would be my time to eat the popcorn i saved from the whole movie (buy a large, dump it in a trash bag, then go get a refill and add it to the trash bag)

what's the origin of this crab nonsense? srs

Mutter to her about her lewd eywbrows

Only patrician answer

Hungrily kiss her neck