If you're lacking social skills or need a method to get laid say...

If you're lacking social skills or need a method to get laid say , I can help no matter how socially inept you are or how horrific your face may be.

No you can't. I have a BMW and all the guys at my collage get girls and I don't. I look better than them and still nothing. The drive civics for fuck sake.

Go on.....

Not true you just think money gets women , you might be good looking but women look for social skills. Not gonna fuck a silent bed wetter are they?

what do you need help with? state your question

Woman talk to me first usually, im good looking but my social skills are shit, they talk to me but i dont have nothing to talk about, and they dont talk to me ever again, Help op

I shit my pants but still want girls?

>ut i dont have nothing to talk about, and they dont talk to me ever again, Help op
Don't worry that's a normal thing , try and engage your background or hobbies into a conversation, Keeping good body posture is a must because it shows your confidence but the main point isn't to drag on topics. Have an open mindset. I went from getting nudes on kik to girls asking me to shag them in real life. Anyone can lose their virginity just takes effort .

I know a way to mentally turn on the woman of your dreams. I used to be so into this girl at my high school she was such a stunning girl with a great ass. She never showed any signs of being into me. Until I tried a technique and two days later she couldn't stop staring at me and she kept moving around her seat a lot. Indicating that she was turned on. I made my move and let's just say I was a very happy man that day. Don't know if I should tell you all about it. I know there's sick fucks who would use it in a bad way

>stop shitting pants
>get girls
>profit

elliot rogers is that you???

getting a girl turned on is getting her wet not her eyeballing you for the whole class period, if you did turn her on you should have messaged and seen where things would of went

Be me 34
Still virgin
Ugly as shit
No stable work or finances
2 months behind on rent and getting kicked out of app. in 2 weeks

Explain me how to get laid

I try I can't

I have %10 body and good cock size and nice facial proportions. agent 47 is that you?

I was baiting you newfag. But anyway nothing to lose. How do I get something going with a teacher ? Specifically an older tutor of mine. I'm mostly attracted to women older than me. The girl in question is just 25 while I am 19, but like I said she used to teach me and a lot of people know it. Also she has a boyfriend. Her relationship seem serious. She wanted to be married by 25.

Start going to run down bars because if you want a quick cheap session with a girl you will get it there. If your ugly with no money try using dating apps. For your picture use good lighting and show off your assets and try to be funny.

not a chance for me. if i want to be social, id literally have to be possessed or taken control by someone or something else

Fuck the cia told me not to let this happen. Do you have a nice car ?

lol find someone else

if you have a big cock get a half chub and make it noticeable , don't go right in at first. this will take time but if she likes what she says then your chances of getting laid go up. If that doesn't work just find some emotionally unstable girl and say you'll be with her throughout everything , inside 2 weeks you will fuck her easy

Don't even drive hahaha girls just want me because am me

and let me guess you arent gonna tell us lelelel

but my hobbies are:
-lotta music
-video games
-sports
the heck is interesting in that and how to make it interesting in a conversation?

also, I can be funny (on my opinion, I think I don't say stupid things in general) but only usually when I m with a few friends, not just with another person

First problem is assuming that all it takes is a car(but it does help).

You gotta get in there. Just try to hang out and see where things go.

To get a girl you need to commit and be her backbone all the time, you need to listen to all her shit and have a steady plan for the future and build it around her. Try to tell her your ambitions when you talk to her and make her see herself in them. Also being good looking dont't help at all 4 relationships they only want to be seen with you then, and whatever you do don't be an asshole you will get blacklisted by everyone bitches talk you know. Love always prevails if it didn't work it wasn't love.

my main problem in general, no matter if i talk to a girl or a guy, is finding something to talk about.
my few conversations ends up talking about school.
and, you know, i will prefer to listen than to talk, but apparently that's not how it works. if i don't say a shit, the conversation is finished.

Smooth talking comes with time. Just try talking about yourself(hobbies, interests, etc) and find out about them. If they are into something that you don't like or agree with, call them on it. Don't just hold back speaking your mind just to spare their feelings. If they don't like you or want to talk to you because of that, they weren't worth it in the first place.

Nigga, get your fucking life together. I know the feel. Anger, horniness, loneliness.

But getting laid isn't going to change the fact that you're going to be homeless in 2 weeks.

Mutual interests in bands?
Does she game? If not, does she wanna try?
Is she into anything you might wanna try?

Ask if she wants to grab a bite if yes you're inn. If not let it go :)

>cuck confirmed
gayest advice ever
fuck off m8

DELETE THIS !!!!!!

Ha ! I knew you don't do miracles.

say this: "so tell me about you..." --like what? "well... tell me about things that interest you, things you are passionate about"... now... don't start with this, bring it up after a couple of minutes, first state the obvious (weather, latest muslim assasins.etc)... ok so why do it this way? cause women fucking LOVE to talk about their shit, they enjoy the noise of their own fucking words, blah blah blah... just nod, nod, nod... and when you see an opportunity say... (as you stand up) cmon, let's grab a beer (or coffee) I wanna hear more, your kinda interesting... DON"T ASK..TELL THEM about the beer. TRUST ME this works I dont' use these exact words as I'm already a master at shit like this, but thi should give you a good roadmap... goodluck and stop being a fag.

>God tier face
>Almost fit
>Can't get to talk to girls anymore after long relationship
>I'm not in any kind of college anymore
>No source to girls ANYWHERE

How to start anew? In little steps...