Guys....cmon, just say it. What's been bothering you lately Sup Forums?

guys....cmon, just say it. What's been bothering you lately Sup Forums?

i'll go first. I cheated on my gf with her roomate...

shit was fuckin cash no regrets

Your turn

Well i was having a little get together and i invited my old friend that i had know for 13years and he ended up getting crazy and attacking me and ended up leaving so that was fun sorry if weird text cause still drunk

It's Independence Day and I don't give a SHIT. It's a three-day weekend and I don't even plan to go outside. I'm sick of worrying about looking ACTIVE for fuck's sake

There is no meaning of life, no god, no happiness.
Every relationship with another human being is actually only selfish.
Every optimistic expectation from life turned out to be a lie.

Also, I am not tallented.

Vanessa maldonad should cuck her husband

you should turn to drugs user. shit will make ur life 10 times more interesting trust me

Family and friends dont keep their word anymore these days. Im fed up with being the guy who they always come to about lending money.
No more.

I just droped alcoholism. Not feeling like starting something similar.

the people worried about their image and being social are the ones who r sad inside my friend. just do you

Nobody was born talented you entitled piece of shit, work for it. There's no happiness because you're not a person worth being.

This

Hollywood movies says that, but talent really is an issue.
You can keep believing in the "anybody can do anything" fairy tales until actually try it.

Iam already making living by my craft (music). I put roughly 15k hours into it. I practiced up to 12 hours a day and I still suck more then I should by this point. I taken lesson from every teacher in 50km radius. I studied tons of shit about it. I also teach it and Iam fucking good teacher because at this I have more theoretical knowledge about the subject then most teachers I have ever met. But I still have weak sense of rhythm.
Recently I started teaching a fucking 10yo kid who has better rhythm then me. He plays for 3 months.

So "is only about work" my ass.

The world would be a better place without the blacks.

wrong, that's part of the definition of talent, you goddamn underachiever.

I think Hispanics are generally decent people and should stay.
I'd deport the Muslims asap.

Can't afford GTA V. Fuck this. I want to go to work but because of my practice in field due to being Social Worker I can't get another job for another three months.

Fuck studies. Really. I need money for my mom and dad. I can't fucking afford this game even if its on sale.

But where to? Nobody wants them.

i went on disney.com without my parents permission

Turned down by two girls, even though I started working out because of the first one - lost 19 kg and counting whilst gaining muscles. Just wanted to have somebody, you know? Oh well, that's life I suppose. At least, I still have this fucking website.

whoa, calm down buddy

Dont worry. You will stop giving a fuck about it one day. You will stop giving a fuck about anything one day. But you will not kill your self? Why would you?

Soon enough hopefully. No, I don't plan on killing myself because of love.

Iam not talking about an hero because of love. That would be fucking stupid. Iam talking about an hero because meaninglessness that cames with not giving a fuck.

niggers are stinky :(

OH right. Yeah, I probably won't an hero. Life might be meaningless right now, but committing suicide just brings sadness to the family.

Fuck I cant even say it..

cycle of shame

I spend a lot of my time writing lyrics and I want to rap but i fear that everyone i know will laugh at me...

We're all anonymous here buddy. No need to worry.

Give it a shot for heaven's sake! Show us a sample if you don't want your friends to judge.

I am an ex pedofag. Now that I'm finished with the therapy, I miss talking about my experience and processing it. So..

For me it was brought on by a mouth raping at age 4 and an alcoholic father who beat me and my sisters. I bonded in the trauma with my sisters, so learned little girls were safe, and I fapped compulsively to self sooth from age 5 due to an early exposure to sexual behaviors. Of course my culture taught me to be ashamed of my sexual nature, so I grew up hating myself for touching myself, but thats all that would calm me down. My shame and sexuality were so entwined that my first sexual experiences as an adult were immediately followed by breakdowns and sobbing apologies that I didn't even understand. When I confronted the issue in therapy in my early 20's I came to terms with my sexual association to shame and seperated them out. When I removed the shame from sex, I found I had to relearn the whole process of arousal, literally teaching myself to get erect without the usual shame entanglements. I had ED for months before I learned to be sexual shamelessly (thanks in large part to a totally unashamed gf who was a freak in bed.)

Thats the kind of shit child rape causes, that's why I did the work in therapy to unpedo myself. I never wanted it to get to the point where I might hurt someone like I was hurt.

tl;dr I was raped and it made me a pedophile, then I fixed it because I wanted to break the cycle.

>What's been bothering you lately Sup Forums?
>no regrets

do you understand the OP?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Iv`e have it up to here with fucking faggots prancing around I don`t give a shit about them they all just complain also the jews with their holocaust fuckers can`t just get over it they are dead.

I am secretly a nigger, but haven't told anyone, even my family.

rolling

So are you still a moslem?

user, holy shit. You're so fucking strong for going through this, acknowledging the problem and doing your best to fix it. You should feel really proud that you've overcome and are still doing his best in overcoming your past.

Good for you user, and post nudes of the gf while you're at it

A girl I was close with is marrying a rebound of like a month, and refuses to talk to me. She's an absolute idiotic cunt but I love and miss her.

Stupid bitch

How recently? How bad was the habit? I dropped a heavy binge drinking habit at the beginning of the year and I'm just starting to feel human again. Post acute withdrawal syndrome will steal everything good from your life

That is fucked up I saw a guy with polio Fap at the age of 8-9 me and a friend, whole neighborhood found out went to therapy heard this really fucked up stories also pedophiles would go too, anyway found out this guy was a pedophile with polio could hear him raping kids fast foward at 15 got a gun got a car putted some latex gloves and gunned down the home with his mom on it, she brought them kids she was like 90 the guy probably on his 50s, can still hear the screams sometimes but alcohol helps and that is how I managed to overcome that Trauma.
Everyone know it was me they just putted it as a robbery gone bad.

Tell me more bro I really need help, when I withdrawl I feel more stupider also mistype letters I had a seizure not to long ago.
Tried to quit benzos using alcohol tried to quit alcohol at the same time felt like shit so tell me how ?

Looking good will never make up for being a socially awkward autistic fuck. I know from experience.

You have to accept yourself and stop worrying about other people's opinion.

Instead of gaining muscle gain empathy and social skills. Being an interesting and relatable person will get you drowned in pussy user.

>Friends are shitty and I can't wait to make new ones.
>Cheated on gf and she found out so we broke up

You should talk to a doctor about something like ativan and maybe risperdal user, hypnotic withdrawals gave me acute psychosis and mania for weeks.

thanks.

i have no friends anymore and dont know how to make new ones.
i keep working out but with no improvement.
any advice?

in love with bf but miss how ex fwb used to fuck me.

i'm in love with my boss, but shes 30 yrs older than me :(

You can't work out the autism, go to therapy.

i think alot of the greentexts in Sup Forums are written by the same guy

trust me ive been working out the autism for years

>Socially awkward fuck
Yeah, right dude. I'm anything but that. But how can I accept myself if I feel disgusted by my body? Well, not that much anymore, but still..

Im married. My wife has no libido at all,
She has this group of friends we only see like once per year. Last year one of the other married girls in the group was kinda giving me the look that says she wanta the D. I want to fuck her, i really want to fuck her. But i dont know how to go about testing the waters to see if she will go for it.

I WANT A NIGGER DICK DEEP INSIDE OF ME SO BAD AND I WANT MY FAT BITCH WIFE TO LAUGH AT ME WHILE SHE'S GETTING RAILED BY 2 OTHER NIGGERS.

I have two stupid shit jobs filled with stupid shit people and both of my immediate level managers are younger, less experienced, and FUCKING LAZIER than I am, getting paid three times what I do while I work my ass off, hoping someone will notice and I'll get a lucky break promotion but really I'm just making them look good and lightening their workload while making myself miserable and wondering why no ones notices what I do.