If you browse Sup Forums you are probably

If you browse Sup Forums you are probably

>a white male in his 20s who just got out of college or is still in college who believes everything your professors tell you because you're too much of a dumbass to think for yourself
>a white male in you're 20s who just got out of college is too poor to pay for shit because you're stupid and an asshole
>An illegal immigrant
>A whiny welfare leech
>Some kid/adult who lives with your parents
>Salty
>Some white 26 year old fuckboi that goes from woman to woman with your dumbass collared shirt looking for sex because you're a selfish hog

Sup Forums summed up

I'm a married white male who is 34 years old and has a job. I come here for the lolz. And to laugh at internet trolls.

Why the fuck do you think it's a good idea to come here and be married at the same time?

>fuckboi
confirmed nigger

40 yr old married professional w/ three kids who always lurks because of the unique & high quality content

You have three kids and you browse this shit? Dad of the year, dumbass.

120 y/ old who is here waiting for hitler to cum back

36 years old devops engineer and well off. I visit Sup Forums for teh lulz and memes

it's *father faggot

>married professional

27 year old starting a master's degree in september.

But yes, I'm white

Least you're honest

fuck you i'm only 75% white
BLM!

30y oldfag here still doing this shit oh fo sho

You forgot two.

>it's summer and you're some 15-16 year old cancerfag who heard about Sup Forums off the movie Pixels
>you're a weeb NEET that's in his 20s and buys animu body pillows to spoon with, who regularly visits Tumblr

@ 692699292
still counts as white, being the recessive gene

True

Im a 20 year old who is working and hanging out with friends every day, generally not giving a fuck.

Broke yer system breh

>start PhD program in January, mostly white, member of secret society and veteran of a couple of foreign wars. come for the Chinese cartoons.

I'm actually a muslimfag.

>a white, late-20s, self-entitled roofer who with an ugly wife, ugly kids, and no real motivation to do anything but bitch about how life and other people suck on the internet.
ftfy

Damn, you got me!

Forgot to add that, thanks

>married
>job
>browses Sup Forums

kay

36 year old neet coling for the lols, tits
and dankest of memes

>high quality content

Just curious, into which of these categories do you fall?

So you're a pig?

see, there is hope. now bathe shitlord

>Over 9000 year old Demi-God. I come here for your souls and your sins.

I'm the idiot kid with nothing better to do but sit here and complain about shit when I really need to rethink my life.

well, you can eat my dick...

>I'm going to eat a lot more than that.

now we are talking baby Ba'al...

Listen up fags in 16 and have been lurking for About 3-4 years. But yes I'm white

Insane... Described me perfectly in first paragraph...

I believe you. I'm 15 and been browsing for 3 years.

Married
Job
Not white
Downloaded the app to my phone.
Browse while taking a shit.

This isn't the special peoples club, its a popular website that a lot of people browse.

Top kek

So you're basically just retarded?

Married Hispanic male.
30 years old.
2 kids.
Med student.
I've been here for a long time, don't you know you're here forever?

yes

I don't know if I fit the bill. I'm a 23 year old drug dealer who pulls a 100 k a year. I'm also spiritually enriched and quite the good Samaritan. Pic related : my 8 inch peter

I think we have fucked.

>I'm also spiritually enriched and quite the Good Samaritan
>and quite the Good Samaritan
>Good Samaritan

Guys, we've reached a new level of hypocrisy.