Why do women have such shit taste in movies?

Why do women have such shit taste in movies?

They don't understand. They never will.

Because they're vapid and superficial.
Most men are lik that too.

Sup Forums's isnt that great, either

Key word is most. Because of the few men that aren't we have civilization and true art, but literally every woman is a soulless whore who only likes what's most popular.

Because they're women. Don't blame them for being genetically inferior

In the womb we all start out as women. Then the lucky ones form into men.

Don't blame them for being born inferior.

Key word is every.
Your generalization is stupid, there are a few women who can understand film. Granted, the ratio between patrician men and women is absolutely disproportional, but your pre judgement of women is just insane and makes you sound like a bitter virgin

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

How can I not hate them for refusing to give me what I deserve?

lmao

you don't deserve a damn thing faggot

We should've never given women rights.

>there are a few women who can understand film
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Show me a single woman that recognizes masterpieces like L'Annee demiere a Marienbad

You do realize that the women who acted in that film are artists, right?

They acted. They had no more understanding of it than a circus monkey does of the physics of his trick.

>Acting in a film means you understood it
>implying the directors' job isn't to hold the hands of adult children

t. autist who has no idea about what goes into great acting

very few men have any real deep interest in things, but some do exist. some women do also, but it's an even smaller relative number than men.

the difference is both biological and cultural.

>great acting
Something that's never been done by a woman.

Nah.

Only men who can't get sex actually care about things other than sex. Women can get sex, so they don't care about things.

Hobbies are for beta males. Fact.

do you know what board your posting on? look at the front page and tell me again who has the shit taste in movies.

>very few men have any real deep interest in things
That's not true though. Nearly every single man has a deep interest in some random thing bordering on autistic.
One of the guys on my rugby team is extremely into freezer repair and freezer chemicals. Goes on the longest rants about this shit.

It's hard for me to judge because I have shit taste in cinema and don't really care to cultivate a better one.

I prefer to read instead. Nothing on the screen can elicit the kind of intellectual stimulation I get from masterly prose.

My mother, you fucking imbecile, she's the one who introduced me into film.

I'm not certain because I never go in them, but I think most of those threads are ironic in some way.

Go back to red-dit you pathetic whiteknight.

Is nearly everyone who posts here a woman? Because there are a lot of people here with terrible taste in films.

>girlfriend tells me she found a new show she thinks I will like because of my weird sense of humour
>it's big bang theory

That has nothing to do with the fact that women are inherently evil, self-absorbed pieces of shit.

Give me your mom's 3x3.

And I guarantee her taste is fucking shit.

I'm nearly 100% certain your taste is shit.

I find it's normies in general, OP.
>in class
>normie classmates start talking about star wars
>ask me if I liked it
>tell them I didn't
>"whaaa? no way! how come??"
>explain the pacing, character, and plot issues and the over commercialization
>chad says "haha, it's just fun entertainment bro. you should try actually enjoying stuff for once."
>all the stacies laugh with him

I guarantee you, it's better than yours
>L'Annee demiere a Marienbad
>actually writing it in french
I can hear the fedora smell from here you pretentious fuck

It would certainly explain the immense buttpain every time an actress thread is posted.
You can literally smell the jealousy through your screen.

that sounds like full autism

this is partially true, and the basic reason why few women develop deep interests. but there are a small number of even men who get sex who develop deep interests, just because males are more likely to be born with the kind of brain that seeks knowledge.

>girlfriend
>he fell for the vaginal jew

i don't think women in general do, but my experience is that white girls with big tits have bad taste in everything and may not even be fully sapient.

My taste is automatically superior to hers simply by virtue of being a man.

>frogposter on Sup Forums
>girlfriend
I already know your post is bullshit.

>Movies aren't made to be entertaining
>You have no friends due to your smug attitude and taste

>hear the fedora smell

>not respecting an artist's vision by keeping the original language and title intact

>trying to pick a movie to watch with with my gf
>she wants me to let her pick
>"You'll just pick something you've already seen 5 times"
>"So what, user? There's nothing wrong with liking a movie a lot! :3"
>"No, we are going to watch something neither of us has seen before."
>"WHAT THE FUCK user YOU'RE NOT MY DAD REEEEEEEE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP YOU PIECE OF SHIT DISRESPECTFUL BASTARD YOUR MOTHER HATES YOU BTW SHE TOLD ME WHEN YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU PICK ANOTHER INDIE MOVIE WHERE THEY MUMBLE AND I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF"

Every night.

Something can be entertaining without you having to turn yourself into a retard, you know. And fuck you, they asked me.

women really don't have actual interests in anything beyond gossip blogs, fashion mags, and reality tv shows.

if you meet a girl who has good taste the chances are extremely high that she just is parroting stuff that she thinks you would like or stuff that she "collected" from her various ex boyfriends.

Do you wake up and masturbate?

you might want to try finding a girl who doesn't have borderline personality disorder. it's extremely difficult though, so good luck.

They don't try not to.

That's the essence of being female: NEVER TRY

I feel you, lad. Those psycho post-emo/scene alt girls make me angry beyond belief with their suicide attentionwhoring nonsense constantly.
But that pussy always crazy too so I can't help going for them

stacked girls keep turning you down? might want to lower your standards

>pretentious

Only the most pretentious piece of shit use that word in a sentence.

Kill yourself fag.

True, it would just be a bunch of faggots praising LOTR or Alien.

Virgin here
Why do you guys hate women so much? They've never done anything bad to me. Are they really that bad?

>sperg out to some qt about movies a few weeks ago
>she starts talking about Drive and Zodiac

Fuck you it isn't "turning yourself into a retard"

I don't need a fucking 2 hour disertation on the human condition with an epic allegory in a movie where I get talked at for a messgae.

I already know things are shit. If I want true shit I'll watch the news. Some days I just want to escape and watch robots fight

You shitty fake film school liberal arts degree having fags ruin movies

The average movie goer just wants fun and doesn't need a mouth breathing fuck telling me about "pacing" in a stupid space opera movie

So what you're saying is she's an entry level pleb?

kekd

ITT closet homosexuals with mommy issues

>inb4 n-nice strawman/ad hominem

It's true, you faggots.

>mfw 5 years left before I become a wizard
>mfw I will begin my necromancer training

It's also true that women are worthless.
Psychological shortcomings has nothing to do with it.

Fucking retard.
I don't care if Sup Forums is filled with people like you. Get the fuck off this board and go back to watching your garbage "entertaining" movies, since you lack any brain to process something that makes you fucking think for once.

>homosexuals
>caring about women
>ever

Wanna know how I know you're a stupid bitch?

Go learn what a pussy feels like. Better yet record yourself so you disect the amazing cinematography of you getting rejected by girl after girl

Movies were never made to be high art. Stop treating it like it is and enjoy something for once other than when you put a fedora on and have to yell about the lack of character development

>Movies were never made to be high art
Citation needed

How many skeletons are you going to summon?

they have shit taste in almost everything most of them even have shitty fashion taste

Same reason every fuckign young man's movie knowledge is limited to the most recent capeshit or other action flick from hollywood?

You'd know how homosexuals think wouldn't you, you cock loving faggot?

Makes me think how? Pretentious fucks like you thinking allegories are somehow the be all end all of epic story telling is ridiculous.

If I want to think I'll listen to actual lectures by peole who actually trained and have experience in those fields, not some edgy fuck who wrote a screenplay having to tell me that the wage gap is too high

Sorry your mother doesn't love you, user :(

Right Edison started making movies not to make money

Eat shit

>being this assblasted

Good luck on being an inferior specimen you roast beef retard. Stop fucking niggers you gross slut.

art was created before fedora, you're gonna call picasso and da vinci fedoras too? you're pathetic because you consider appreciation of quality work something to be mocked. You're literally sayin not liking shitty stuff is only for neckbeards, with that mindset you'll remain stupid forever.
inb4 you call me a neckbeard because I don't like being stupid like you

You'd know all about fucking niggers wouldn't you, you degenerate faggot?

Literature > Sculpting/Painting > Cinema > Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Power Gap]>>>>>>>>>>>>>Video Games

>tumblr using Sup Forums memes

I can't wait to see your blog about why you hate men on daddy issues day.
#EndFathersDay

This is sad. You all are pathetic

Paintings were not made to make money faggot. Movies were made to entertain. Period. Art house fags like you just keep trying to find excuse after excuse.

Movies are. You think movie studios can survive without a profit?

The fact that you are saying all filmakers ever are "edgy" and have no experience in anything makes me discard your opinion completely.

>this thread
Kek, and you faggots wonder why you can't get pussy.

You'd know all about tumblr wouldn't you, you obese landwhale?

REDDIT

Holy shit Schopenhauer knew what was up.

I'm talking about edgy people who have to write shitty scipts yelling a political stance at me

Don't fucking tell me about women's shit taste when I had to sit trough iron man, scary story and dodgebal with my bf.

>2016
>chasing pussy

Fucking beta

I agree with what you're saying mostly but video games has way more potential than any of the other forms, the only problem is that it's a "game" and usually has a mechanic so gamers can win or lose, but interactive media has way more artistic potential than any other forms because it involves music, video and literature.
In terms or potential it would look like this:
Videogames>Cinema>Painting>Music>Literature unless you value imagination more than the author's vision which is certainly not the case for most artists.

>now crying reddit

The last gasp of a struggling user.

>not liking the piece of kino that is Dodgeball

Get the FUCK out!

(Reddit)

you're kinda look those nerds on Sup Forums who sperg out over girls liking entry level shit like AnCo and NMH

>paintings were not made to make money
Fucking retard
>something made to make money has to be retarded!!!

men's taste in movies: ben stiller farting and getting the girl

Show me some literature as profound as the Late Quartets.

If this is all true then explain Joanna Newsom

CHECKMATE, atheists.

How many classic painters made money off of their art?

Something made to make money doesn't have to be pretenious garbage

Birdemic had a message too faggot

All her music and lyrics were written by men.

>tfw my girlfriend brought over Natural Born Killers and Full Metal Jacket for us to watch last night