strawpoll.me/10166231/
strawpoll.me/10000156/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

(farts)

strawpoll.me/10166231/
strawpoll.me/10166231/
strawpoll.me/10166231/

Be truth with me lads, how was tonight's episode?

>strawpoll.me/10166231/

Reddit is truly among us

RIVERLANDS FUCKING WHEN

Did I miss something did they deviate from the books with Ricton? ?

UNO FARTO 35:25

>"Hear my words, and bear witness to my vow," they recited, their voices filling the twilit grove. "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
>I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
>and all the nights to come

Episode title much?

Your move, Jon fags

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

Who else is only watching because Fatman still has not finished the books? It keeps getting worse these hacks cannot write dialogue for shit.

strawpoll.me/10000156/

Friendly reminder

Jon Snow Targaryen Stark the Undead, The Kidslayer, Emperor of the North, Rightful King

Does Reddit not have a built in poll system?

whats the point of high sparrow scene? I get it that he doesn't want to let cersei in but why give Tommen that long talk about mother instincts?

Reminder

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

How can you doubt D&D's writing, retarded 4channer?

Look at how many people they've killed off this season.

Nice contrarian opinions you have there.

He's not a Targaryen.

That's rickon isn't it?

MOTHER OF BURGERS, BREAKER OF BUTTONS

Hair too long.

Not the King.

>leaving Watch when they need him most
silly Snow, you're not Jesus

They split from the books a while ago but they have caught up to them now. So they have to make up shit.

dying frees you from your vows

jon snow died

Lyanna is a trap is best theory, other theories are for fags :3

Friendly reminder that Lyanna was a trap.

It's just not realistic that a 13 y.o. girl could beat someone in a tourney (if she's not Brienne), but a 13 y.o. boy, on the other hand...

>When another boy, say, Lyonel, is born, Rickard thinks he already has enough sons, but a girl would be useful for his 'Southron ambitions'.
>So he raises Lyanna as a girl. But she still enjoyed boyish pursuits like horse riding, etc. >When Rhaegar learns she is the Knight of the Laughing Tree he sees her change, so he learns her other secret too
>she expects him to be disgusted but on the contrary
>Rhaegar has an epiphany: he's always loved traps. That's why he married Elia who is 'flat as a boy' - she reminds him of a boy in a dress
>He falls in love with Lyanna and expresses it by crowning him the Queen of Love and Beauty
>Lyanna is all too happy to elope with Rhaegar because she's afraid Robert would raise a scandal when he learns about her dick
>When Ned and Howland arrive, she guesses that Rhaegar is dead and chops her own dick off in grief
>Because she thinks their misfortunes are a punishment from Gods who hate traps
>Ned is shocked when he finds her, Rickard kept the truth even from her brothers
>Lyanna asks him to promise not to tell anyone as she bleeds to death.
>Jon is the son of Brandon and Ashara

10/10. Perfect episode.

>Who else is only watching because Fatman still has not finished the books?
Yep.

nth for shaggydog

I really didn't expect Olly and Alliser to get BTFO that fast...was expecting Jon to make them march north of the wall with nothing but the clothes on their back or something, or for him to pussy out about killing Olly.

>Grand Maester Pycelle is still alive

>It shall not end until my death

Sup Forums told me /got/ was a reddit cesspool, I am sad to admit on this day they were correct.

>Edd.. I'm already a demon.

Darkstar

Buddy almost every scene in this fucking season is a deviation from the books in some way

>for this night and all the nights to come

OATHBREAKER

He isn't a bastard because Rhaegar and Lyanna probably got married on the Isle of Faces.

10/10 hella f*kin epic...king guard was like a BOSS

>"greatest tv show of our time!"
>fart joke

What are the Night's Watch going to do? Kill Jon?

Fuck sake just hang Jon as a traitor and have Melly ress him again to appease people like you...

Reminder that Ned was whacked out of his mind on opium and pain at that point and it may not be a literal representation of what happened.

Leaked Episode 4 set pic

*Farts externally*

But the books weren't getting better, either.

> It shall not end until my death

It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal!

One thing that was done right was Kit's makeup in this episode. He looks really fucked up and rough, I actually could kind of believe he was hung over after that rough night at the barbers'

/got/ ratings through 2 episodes so far.

It's getting so bad that even the lines they're taking from the books are getting mangled beyond belief.

They're so fucking lazy that Arya's scenes are her getting asked the same question ad nauseam. Couldn't even figure out anything for Tyrion to do so they made him re do a scene from season 1.

Only scene worth a shit was the high sparrow

>Isle of Faces

LOL. How does GRRM name shit?

The entire point of Jon's "death" was to release him from his vows

It's astounding that people don't get this

Midgets always have weird giant asses.

So, how do the Spanish faggot gets the leaks?

not yet it isnt

>for this night and all the nights to come
>cherry picking

>he waxes his body

UNO FARTO

They are much better than what the show is coming up with.

(Farts) s'...s'cuse me guv

How did Johns brain and memory recover? I couple minutes without oxygen and neural death is imminent. It's seems improbable that even divine magic would be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personality. This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically and fictionally.

It's a fucking Oath. You don't think they called the episode Oathbreaker for NOTHING do you?

I want to plow that ass.

>half of /got/ is filthy showfags

Why can't these Redditors just fucking leave?

They probably don't even know who Darkstar is and just loves memeing.

It's called that cause every weirwood tree on the isle has a face on it

The tower of joy was utter shit.

Why weren't there 3 kingsguards?
Why didn't they repeat the fucking lines in the book, they clearly said both the beginning and the ending, why not do the middle. It would have been 40 seconds longer but much better?
How the fuck does a kingsguard die after 2 seconds?

For fuck's sake.

k, the coreography wasn't that bad, still...

>makes sense fictionally
what.

Carish is having a good time it seems

I guess I don't like it because it seems so cheap, a way to have him leave the watch and become Lord Stark or whatever without having him break oaths and still be a good guy. They could just have had him break the oath and be, shock horror, morally ambiguous, but god knows you can't have that happen to the resident Gary Stu.

>divine magic

It's black magic. R'hllor and The Great Other are nasty demons. If they want Jon back, it ain't good.

Whats with the tower of joy scene no ice no dawn and no badass howland reed tf? and no gerold hightower either?

Was that really a fart sound effect at that small council? Really?

Beric slowly loses his grip on reality and memories when he's revived. And becomes a walking corpse.

yeah not pic related at all. Couldn't be

>This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically

No fucking shit

Remember when we lost our shit that ToJ wasn't in S1?

user, I dreamed that I was old

>this resurection magic doesnt make scientic sense guys

I have many faces on my dick and my wife doesn't call me the boner of faces

it's magic m8, deal with it

The cold of the north delayed his neural decomposition.

It's blood magic famalamadingdong

>bran watches as Rhaegar and Lyanna fuck on the isle of faces
>its an NTR episode

B A S E D DnD

What's our best chance of bingo now lads?

Why is this show so incredibly dark all of a sudden? Like does every scene that doesn't take place in broad daylight have to be completely fucking black. I literally have to turn the brightness up on my tv every week to watch this shit

>That Euron scene were they just threw in most of his memorable lines completely out of context
Awful

requesting webm of

ITS STANNIS, RUN

R'HLLOR HUNGERS

Probably has a friend that works in translating it

lel

I agree with all, but the choreography was fucking atrocious

Yes, from either Mace or Pycelle. Truly this episode is the best one yet

comedic relief in what should have been one of the most serious episodes in the entire fucking series

literally braavos D&D

Her son does behind your back.

Imagine ToJ with season 1's aesthetics and quality.

Literally better armour, better acting, better fighting.

>magic
>making sense
Just turn your brain off bro

>tfw no Euron this week

Will the final fight be Jon vs Bran? R'hllor vs the Great Other?

>There he sat, listening to the hoarse whispers of his teacher. 'Never fear the darkness, Bran.' The lord's words were accompanied by a faint rustling of wood and leaf, a slight twisting of his head. "The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.

It fits

would it be more realistic if the magical 400 year old woman magically resurrected him with her magic and he came back mentally retarded?

I would have been a dream. Fucking retards with their "flashbacks are bad writing".

Faithful animated adaption when?

>Howland Reed's magic: Stab in the back