who was conceived in the Tower of Joy,
born of Lyanna Stark,
suffered under Alliser Thorne,
was betrayed, stabbed and died;
he descended into hell;
on the next day he rose again from the dead;
he returned to Winterfell,
leading the army of the North;
from there he will come to judge the loyal and the treacherous.
I believe in Azor Ahai,
the R+L=J,
the Cleganebowl,
the release of TWOW,
the resurrection of the body,
and hype everlasting.
Amen.

Preston what?

Me and all the fellas over at Reddit were really happy that the savior of mankind was given a respectable size cock instead of some big, ugly monstrosity.

Big dicks are not masculine, they're ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDCGoVqKSjc

>Sansa arrives at Castle Black but Jon's already left
>It's a member of the Ned Stark children misses another member of the Ned Stark children by mere moments and an unlucky set of circumstances episode

>just like when Bran is in the tower near Jon
>just like when Bran is in Crasters but Jon happens not to run into him
>just like when Arya arrives at the Twins moments after the Red Wedding starts
>just like when Arya arrives at the bloody gate the morning after Lysa dies so doesn't come inside to meet Sansa
>just like when Sansa escapes Winterfell a few days after the Umbers decide to give Rickon as a gift

You know when you forcibly cause characters to avoid each other it feels just as contrived and unrealistic as if you have happy reunions all the time.

please tell me the scene where he farts was added in by the uploader of the torrent..

please tell me this wasn't actually part of the show..

i laughed too fucking hard

>It's a member of the Ned Stark children misses another member of the Ned Stark children by mere moments and an unlucky set of circumstances episode

this is really getting boring. All this artificial bullshit drama. As if they will conquer the world when two of them finally unite. But no, "le let's make them miss at the very last moment xDD!".

>Bran goes to watch the rest of the TOJ.
>Jon is born
>Wargs into the baby
>Grows up as Jon
>Repressing the memories of Bran
>Jon/Bran dies
>Resurrected
>Remembers he is actually Bran
>Goes north to the tree to help original Bran
Screenshot this post.

Jon/Cersei

would've loved to see cersei pound that bp

First for
fuckolly spoiling rebbit

Darkstar

nth for memes

Now it begins.

>"I thought stannis was the prince that was promised but I was wrong"

Oh man, how pissed is that stannis poster from last year?

Leaks for episode 4 when?

>noah, noaw eht ents
What did he mean by this?

Like two weeks ago.

Thanks for using my OC friend. Have a Carice

i watched it on sky atlantic. they actually did it.

HBO sanctioned this.

i dont think anyone thinks stannis is actually azor ahai, i know i didn't.

>Sansa arrives at Castle Black but Jon's already left
would she not meet him on the road up? There's only one road capable of carrying an army south

Stannisfags in eternal suicide watch

you just know nothing

Reminder that a flashback to Jaime killing the Mad King will happen this season

Wouldn't Salsa be better off travelling on a road that wouldn't be capable of carrying an army?

>Ted is my best friend

He deserves it for being an idiot and falling for the Stannis is the true king meme. Fanboys deserve to suffer.

Reminder that Stannis burned his daughter, lost to 20 good men and got himself killed by Brienne of fucking Tarth.

>yfw they just use that brandon getting murdered scene again

this would really be the best couple for the end.

god I'd fucking love it if margaery hears about Jon's revival and goes to be his king.

>yfw Bran and the all-seeing trees are just a cheap plot contrivance to tie off loose ends
remember that bloke? Oh yeah, let's cut to Bran on the tree internet who's just seen a live stream of him falling down a well

>Nah Wittenz

Melisandre/Cersei

>tfwswnhylt

Is this accurate?

David what if we recycle footage

iktf

>Sword of the Morning dual-wielding like a fucking ninja turtle

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>i used to be a doctor once

Where's Ameriburgs?

>be ugly
>everyone thinks you're gorgeous
How?

not really, it's the fastest, most direct way and Ramsay's men wouldn't be able to catch two people in the dead of winter.

Shouldn't he be called Swords of the morning?

I love how Bran this season is just going to go back to shit that previously happened before the books/show and confirm/fuck up a bunch of shit (Kingslaying, ToJ and Past Winterfell). Honestly I'd like an episode of just that shit instead of having one an episode that is cut short due to 'XD gotta go".

That's why I'm confused by the Night King thing in the trailer where the nigga literally grabs his arm because that seems to be future / Night King fucking touches him so he has to be there right?

I'm posting the picture so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

Post it

>all the normies think lyanna was being raped when she screamed

>tfw Mel will never wash you

There's word of wildlings about.

Yeah... Too bad Margaery dies this season.

Are the Brysbanes of Brysbane related to the Baneforts of Banefort?

DARKSTAR'S UNCLE GOT STABBED IN THE BACK

How shitty was the whole scene?

For one of the most hyped up scenes in the book, D&D sure did turn it into such utter shit.

I bet if D&D were given the greatest script and story from Lovecraft, Herbert, Asimov and Tolkien they'd turn it into mega shit the very instant they touch the paper.

>Raegar
>raping anything
What did they mean by this?

>Just got done running a marathon

How good do you look after running a marathon user?

it was excellent

best part

Fuck's sakes.

He should've been half swording that shit. Would've been infinitely cooler and believable.

SABE ME REED

hahaha get fucked

Ned could hear him
The Night King will be able to feel and even touch him

And wildlings would stay the fuck away from the one route that could have forces strong enough to beat them on. It's balls deep in snow, there isn't going to be any valuable loot there.

>"It took forever to resurrect him, forever!" van Houten revealed. "I think I washed his body 50 times. There would be a lot of people who would be very jealous, including my mother and sister. I was joking about that with

>Harington himself added. "I'm in a warm room, which is unusual for me ... [The experience was] very weird, like a teenage boy's wet dream. You're laying there naked and Carice van Houten is washing you."

when was the last time someone smiled on the show?

They would have killed Gandalf for good which is a good thing.

I think they're just continuing to tease out that the ink isn't as dry on the past as the 3ER said it was. Bran is able to do more than just observe and it's one of those situations where the student will quickly exceed the master.

His whole plotline was a giant waste of screen time

i'm glad it makes you so upset for no apparent reason.

White walkers are magical as shit, probably hijacking bran's visions

That or the old guy is pranking him

REMINDER THAT GERALD HIGHTOWER IS IN THE TOWER. THEY DIDN'T CUT HIM

Sam smiled when the girl called him the kids father.

This is what I was thinking.

Umbers giving up Rickon and not falling head over heels for Jon Targ Stark.

C'mon mang.

The whole betrayal and repayaing the debt and NORTH REMEMBERS scene with Manderly just gone to utter shit. So much waste when 2/3 of the houses inside Winterfell is ready to flay the Boltons alive.

He's pregnant with lyannas baby.

>inb4 Bran manages to talk to Hodor in the past and that's what fucks him up and makes him retarded.

>The whole betrayal and repayaing the debt and NORTH REMEMBERS scene with Manderly just gone to utter shit.
how's that?

the show went to shit since season 2

your life went to shit 20 years ago

Stannisfag here
Stannis may be the rightful king and the best man for the job by far, but I never believed he was Azor Ahai. He barely fits any of the signs, and the ones he does fit are tenuous at best.

Would Arya's dull storyline be redeemed if she was attractive?

I thought it was pretty good

The Mountan canĀ“t loose,only with shitty writing of course.

Of courshe.

no, it'd probably be a lot worse.

That's what I was referencing. He can fuck shit up by talking and shit, but he isn't actually there (Ned looks back sees nothing). That's why I'm like wtf how does the Night King see / grab him? That's why I think he might physically be there.

Well we already know Bran is way more powerful than Bloodraven or anyone for that matter. He just needs to be taught the basics.

I think that would be too hard to explain/show on TV. Again I'm going to ride out the theory that he's physically beside the Night King for some reason.

There was a picture a thread or two ago showing Meera getting saved from wights by what seems to be Coldhands and if they do Coldhands anything between the wights and Bran is possible imo.

they'll make up something about him being undead fucking it up

GEE ARTHUR, HOW COME YOUR MOM LETS YOU HAVE TWO SWORDS?

So what will happen if it's revealed that Ned was in a romantic relationship with Lyanna?

At least Frey Pies dude.
That nice little dramatic scene with the Manderly bitch.

> When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

Now it's just Ramstay stabs Lord Bolton LEL

One's for killing honourless traitors, the others for Starks. they're both for Starks

>Leddit made about spoilers

Speaking of spoilers where is spic man with ep4 spoilers? What day were the previous 3 posted?

> That's why I'm like wtf how does the Night King see / grab him? That's why I think he might physically be there.
I think it's really just a case of the Night King's magic allowing him to sense and touch him

the manderley's are pretty much confirmed to be traitors at this point, maybe even the umbers too, dunno what you're even talking about.

You guys realize there are two separate GoT generals actively shitting up the board at the same time right?

We Phantom Menace humor now

>3ER wakes Bran from his time traveling trance by touching him within the trance
>Night King touches Bran while is standing, and therefore presumably while in a trance

Night King == 3ER

saturdays

yeah 2 harmless GOT genereals shitting up this already garbage board

fuck off moron

Yeah so?

Are they fellows of Mountain-esque stature?