What does Sup Forums think of the mx master? I really like the look and feel of it...

What does Sup Forums think of the mx master? I really like the look and feel of it, but I'm worried I might notice the input lag in gaming. I currently use a mx518 and its the best mouse I've ever had.

Bump

>mx518
must be worn out like hell by now.

Seven years going strong. I mean, its starting to fall apart, that's why I'm buying a new one.

I've owned many many gaming mice and I'll just say that the Logitech g602 is my favorite.

well dont worry about input lags and all. wireless mouses are pretty neat nowadays. even my cheap cherry mw 2310 is well enough while being mobile and thats just a 15$ mouse

Sony headphones, Xbox 360 controller

Edgy

The alternative to the mx master would be the g502 but the design doesn't really work for me. Plus I feel like 12000 dpi is complete overkill.

Get a fuckin wired mouse unless you want to be a filthy casual

any mouse above 100g is garbage unless u got really large hands

Same one , it is far better than any Razer wireless shits.

I've read some horrible review of that mouse on Tweakers. Appaerently the tactical feedback on the scrollwheel dies within weeks.

I used to own a WoW MMO Mouse, which was good for my hands, due to the size.

Also owned a RAT 9, expensive, overkill, and entirely shit.

And a Logitex 602, which is nice, but it gives my hands aids.

TL;DR, find a shop where you can lay your hands on the mouses, check what feels nice, then google reviews.

It's a stock photo dweeb

Wired mouses being better than wireless is a meme. Wireless has no more input lag than corded and without a cord there is nothing to get snagged on or influence your mouse travel.

12k DPI? what the fuck o.รด no one on this planet will ever need more than about 650 to 800

Personally, not sure how I'd survive in the kitchen without my mix master. Much preferred over a food processor whenever possible.

(Very old fart, this is what I still think of as an MM).

Currently using the MX master.

Works pretty great. Quite a heavy mouse if you're into that. Gesture button was awesome in the beginning, barely use it anymore. Horizontal scrollwheel works, but is not supported by a lot of applications. In opera for example 9/10 times it wont work. Firefox it does.

Input lag isn't really noticable for me. Maybe i just don't care, but either way..

I use a Logitech G700s and it's pretty great. Well placed buttons on the thumb and a few for the pointer finger if you're into that I guess. Can be wired or wireless, comes with a rechargeable battery. Good size for my larger than average hands and has an unlockable scroll wheel. :^)

It's badass. Get it.

You won't use the thumb wheel. Still awesome.

most people I know use at least 2k lol

I fucking love Daft Punk.

Scroll wheel becomes unreliable after 6 I have months of normal use. Occasionally hangs for around a second if you leave it Sat for a little while then go to use it again, ie after respawning in a shooter. Avoid

What the fuck is that big bullshit on the bottom, did it melt in the factory?! Fuck that shit bro, only buy it if they remove that cuntbase.

It's called a thumb rest

They're too large and clumsy. Not good for micro.

Fuck any game that requires microing. Shit is way too tedious.

Yeah mate, they are awesome

Well it has no business being on a mouse. a fucking thumb-rest, how fucking lazy d you have to be to need a thumbrest?! No scratch that, I understand that gamers play for long periods of time but it still seems wrong & bulky somehow.

Hasn't bothered me or anyone else apparently cause they sell like mad. If there were no thumb buttons I would understand not having one.