One liners to break the ice when approaching a girl at a bar

One liners to break the ice when approaching a girl at a bar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7b8G4PLH8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do u succ

In that situation, something pertaining to a felonious criminal recored perhaps?

hey there sugar titts

you're at a bar, fuck face. ask her if she wants a drink.

a liner coke usually does it

gold

tell her all about your dealings on /b. that'll turn her on big time. femanon here.

Ask if she sucks black cock.

do you like cute pink baboon asses?

just start off by sincerely showing your interest. 'hey cutie' or shit like that, then smalltalk. ask about her day, how she doin, if she's alone etc, take it from a femanon

My dads a nigger

Coke or meth?

Ey shawtee, wat yo frunt name is?

fuck you cumdumpster

you let the girl approach you and force her to break the ice with you, immediately giving you the upper hand.

Timestamp or not femanon

OP Here: Fun fact, the girl in the plaid shirt dated this jewish guy at my school that I hated. Now she has a black bf.

>chat-up lines

FFS just smile and say hello.

hi there, are you fat?

"Good morrow, my good lady. *tips fedora* How art thou upon this fine eve? Might I perchance purchase your person a beverage of the alcoholic variety? I would be most gracious if you would do my person this honour. *bows before her* What might thy name be?"

>Once you go Jew you go Black.

I actually wrote this girl a love letter in Old English my freshman year of hs. She didn't respond.

your show sucks and your a dumb fucking idiot and no one wanted to see ur peenis in ur movie either. go get a real job at 711.

Start off with "where yo man at?" Then, no matter what she says, say "why he let yo fine ass out like dis?" Then, whatever she says you look at her and smile and say "God damn girl"
after that you're in

want sum fuk?

nice tits bitch. lets fuck

come to her and whisper gently in her ear "i give free clamidia"

"hey did you know the word 'fist' can also be a verb?"

What u jews think of this one: "I heard you were looking for a stud. I've got the std's and all I need is u."

you said timestamp

Holy shit hahaha

Those look like jew hands

bloodhound gang?

glad to make you laugh, now are you?

i'm the whitest thing i know

youtu.be/Q7b8G4PLH8M

bitch from my school

me and my squald outside would love to hang out with you

oh yeah

u wan sum fuk

still i cannot understand why women would willingly take time out of their lives to come to Sup Forums, b of all boards and then tell everyone they have a vagina. i always thought only men could be so useless.

anyways, tits or gtfo

Lol that's my favorite song by them. Their new album is kinda dissapointing.

Niggers tongue my anus

meh only reason it was stated was because guy was asking for advice w chicks

Tits or gtfo

Cringe

>dat Windows

Lol. What do Jew hands look like?

see this
it's 7

Lol looked more like 98

checked

You mean its the windows 98 skin in windows 7?

i dint know what you look like in every day life but you look really pretty right now.
>thanks ya sex animal
Youre welcome, i'm user and i just wanted to say hi
>hi user, i'm femanon
>femanon, i like that name reminds me of the slut i raped and murdered couple years back. Anyway can i get your number? i wanna catch you sometime your free and get to know you.
>sure it 1800 55 1800
Thanks bitch, we gon fuck.

"I have coke and money" would probably work for the particular scenario in pic.

i dint know what you look like in every day life but you look really pretty right now.
>thanks ya sex animal
>hi user, i'm femanon
>femanon, i like that name reminds me of the slut i raped and murdered couple years back. Anyway can i get your number? i wanna catch you sometime your free and get to know you.
>sure it 1800 55 1800
Okay i gotta go now, rape ya later!

can i fuck u right in the pussy?

>thanks ya sex animal
>hi user, i'm femanon
>sure it 1800 55 1800
Marry me honey!

do you have a mental disorder

it's the w7 classic but i manually changed all the icons, window colors and some fonts.

Drink her drink, and offer to buy another one.

No, u just touch urself at night

This.

sounds like it could make one seem interesting, yeah

tits or gtfo

like those

show us your pussy

Nice shoes, they would look even better on my floor. Unless you want to keep them on, then they would look good while they're on you still. Not saying they look bad while they're on you, just saying they would also look good off of you. I don't mean you would take them off, I would. I wouldn't even care of your feet smelled a little. Not too bad though. Shit, now out sounds like I have a foot fetish. I mean, I like feet, and there's nothing wrong with a foot fetish, I just don't have one. Okay. Nevermind. Excuse me I have to poop

Don't be ugly

ayy you play guitar too!

lmao wtf eye for details nigg

How u know? Is it what she wrote it on?

yep guitar strings folder

if no boobs at least guitar pic

it's a chink piece of les paul spec II ltd shit, but i got it for free. keyboard is my main

>use a overly cliche pick up line
>Then say that you find introducing yourself to be an awkward affair and laugh off the pick up line
>sit next to her
>Talk and buy her drinks
Or skip that and just grap her from behind and whisper in her ear that you know where the bodies are buried.

i'm cured of aids

Does this cloth smell like chloroforme to you?

I'll just tell her I'm jewish and have many financial securities.

YOU DON'T FUCKING WEAR A HAT IF YOU ARE A GUY AND YOU'RE INDOORS! sorry, but it had to be said.

Fedoras are accepter in nightclubs, its class

Sorry, both my parents were marines... Hat came off at the door, no exceptions.

How does it feel to have two dads

U got two dads?

Lol this cuck

I'm a male and I have girl hands too. You know the drill:

TITS OR GTFO

it's not like it matters to prove it

It does matter, it's basically the only way in which you can state your business.

Ha, so much this that I'm embarrassed. Always make me giggle. And when you laugh, you let your guard down

it really works, especially if you are a 30 something handsome white dude

She seems all right. I'd chill with her

Hello. Do you Roody-Poo here often?

Its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car.

"Excuse me, miss. Does this rag smell like chloroform?"

If you're even slightly cringy, that's weird as fuck and she'll be afraid of you lol

Could work for the hot and socially capable

yet i did already fag

>im 16
>she goes to my school
>July 4

Control your autism. You ppl are a worse distraction that the girls, who (for the most part) aren't even attention whoring

Walk up next to her, turn around and say 'Excuse me, you're standing on my cock.'