More ISIS videos plz!

>Summer midterms

dindu

australian wolf

mieders alpine coaster
you can find the whole video on youtube

2 niggers 1 hammer

a Sup Forums alpha

How sweet. Helping each other remove snakes from their hair.

and he still has more sex with white girls than all of Sup Forums combined.

Why did he turn into a human fountain? Is that all blood from his brain pouring into his nose and mouth then spitting it out?

but his flipflops are still on

god damn those bitches could probably take anyone on Sup Forums.

He took his cash
Top kek

Which one is Bob?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Where did the fuckin power ranger come from?

damn
new tires are fucking expensive nowadays

did he really go that hard just to rob the dude? did they know each other? any background?

Copypasta YAAAAAAY

stop being a fag

the problem is that you´re a homosexuall faggot

did he died?

smelly shitskin detected
why do you never fucking wash? Every nigger I've come across stinks like some kind of an onion plantation. You could likely culture a new strain of quorn between their toes. My neighbor even had to relay her carpet just because two nigger kids took their shoes off and walked it through her house. (No socks wtf)

nice dubs

is the ball okay?

>not having your guard up when niggers around
>2016

around blacks never relax!

they are scum and you should look down to them. they are shit people and should not be allowed in cities outside of africa.

black people should be gassed

That's a drop bear. He's lucky he dazed it with his tires

that's what happens when your skull fractures, shit just comes out everywhere

I think it's actually his car keys. Dead nigger stole the car keys of hammer-nigger and was all like "what are you gonna do now ooga booga" until he got hammered.

damn that's fucked. thanks

Dat file name

my sense of social justice has a boner

a what bear
like a koala or

Fuck you user!

It's past time to play Cowboys and Niggers.

All niggers should be exterminated.

what happened to the elevator and him?

Flash trips?

It's in a japan subway, think about it

Lost

REKT

>not calling it mouse getting shot

sure is summer in here

Spongebob?

Dindu nuttin

it is clearly a wolf

now that's some good shit

Gr8 B8 M8.

And, just in case this isn't bait, let me say one thing.

>Welcome to Sup Forums, bitch!

triggered

nerve gas?

ı don'ʇ ǝʌǝn ʞnoʍ ʍɥǝɹǝ ʇɥǝ ɟuɔʞ ʇo bǝqın˙˙˙ ʍɥʎ do pǝopןǝ ןıʞǝ ʎou ɟınd dǝɐd bodıǝs soɯǝʇɥınq ʇo ظoʞǝ ɐbouʇ? ʎou ʇɥınʞ bǝɔɐusǝ ʎou qǝʇ ʇo sıʇ ın ʎouɹ ʍɐɹɯ ɥoɯǝs on ɐ ɔoɯpuʇǝɹ ʇɥɐʇ ʎou ɔɐn ظusʇ ظoʞǝ ɐbouʇ ɥoɹɹıbןǝ ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs? ʍɥɐʇ ʇɥǝ ɐɔʇuɐן ɟuɔʞ ıs ʍɹonq ʍıʇɥ ʎou quʎs? ʇɥıs ıs ʌǝɹʎ ɟuɔʞǝd up, ʎǝʇ ɔɹɐzʎ ɐssɟuɔʞs ןıʞǝ ʎou ɐɹǝ posʇınq dǝɐd ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ıʇ's noʇɥınq˙ sıɔʞ ɟuɔʞs, doınq ʇɥıs sɥıʇ doǝs ɟuɔʞınq noʇɥınq˙ so ʎou ʍɐnʇ ʇo ɔoɯǝ on ɐn ıɯɐqǝboɐɹd ʇo bǝ ɐn ɐssɥoןǝ ɐbouʇ ʇɥınqs ןıʞǝ ʇɥıs? ןǝʇ ɯǝ ʇǝןן ʎou quʎs, ʎou ɐɹǝ ɐןן ɟuɔʞınq ʍǝɐʞ˙ ʎou ʍouןd nǝʌǝɹ bǝ usǝɟuן ʇo ʇɥǝ ʍoɹןd ʍıʇɥ suɔɥ bǝɥɐʌıoɹ ʎou pɹǝsǝnʇ˙ ɥonǝsʇןʎ ʍɥʎ do pǝopןǝ ןıʞǝ ʎou quʎs ǝʌǝn ǝxısʇ? ı bǝʇ ʎou don'ʇ ǝʌǝn ʞnoʍ ɐbouʇ ɥɐןɟ oɟ ʍɥɐʇ pǝopןǝ ɥɐʌǝ qonǝ ʇɥɹouqɥ ɟɹoɯ ʇɥǝn ʇıןן noʍ ʍɥǝn ʇɥǝʎ ɥɐʌǝ soɯǝonǝ ʇɥǝʎ'ʌǝ ʞnoʍn dıǝ˙ ʎou ɐɹǝ ɐןן suɔɥ dısqusʇınq buןןıǝs˙ ısn'ʇ ıʇ bɐd ǝnouqɥ ʇɥɐʇ pǝopןǝ qo ʇɥɹouqɥ ɥɐɹdsɥıps oɟ ʇɥǝıɹ ןoʌǝd onǝs? sǝɹıousןʎ ʍɥɐʇ do ʎou quʎs ɹǝɐןןʎ ɟınd ɟunnʎ ɐbouʇ ʇɥıs? sʇupıd ɟuɔʞǝɹs ı'ɯ so ɐnqɹʎ ɹıqɥʇ noʍ ʇɥɐʇ ı ʍısɥ ı ɔɐn ɟuɔʞınq punɔɥ ɯʎ ɔoɯpuʇǝɹ sɔɹǝǝn so ʇɥɐʇ ɯʎ ɟısʇ ɔɐn qǝʇ ɐ qood ɥıʇ on ʇɥɐʇ ɐssɥoןǝ ɟɐɔǝ oɟ ʎouɹs, op, sıɔʞ ɟuɔʞs˙ sǝɹıousןʎ, ظusʇ ɟuɔʞınq qɹoʍ up ɐnd ɐɔʇuɐןןʎ ɐɔʇ pɹopǝɹןʎ ɐbouʇ dǝɐʇɥ˙ sʇupıd ɟuɔʞ, ʞǝǝp ǝɐʇınq ʇɥosǝ ɔɥǝǝʇoǝs ʇɥɐʇ ʎou sʇɐın on ʎouɹ sɥıɹʇs ǝʌǝɹʎ dɐʎ˙

china happened

>elevators are counterweighted
>something breaks
>no safety features
>rocket to the ceiling

that fucker should have a laid on the floor

This is how monkey brains are created.

can't you read?
the elephant is FREEZING

no it's a koala

Half the people aren't even dying, there just getting beat up fag

Git fucked.