Good old fashion cucking thread

Good old fashion cucking thread

Nice tits

I want to knock a chick up and have some loser raise my kid. Anyone wanna help a Sup Forumsrother out?

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

i'd have those lips wrapped around my cock, love to see her eyes as it pushes deeper in, feeling her mouth taking a load of cock, grabbing her tits, pulling on her nipples, twisting them a little, making her mouth open a little more and take deeper in, as she begins to choke a lil, i whip it out and push her down on the bed, grabbing her legs pulling her closer, plunging cock into her pussy, deep, sucking on her tits, .faster fucking, grabbing her, grabbing her close as balls deep until i'm about to blow, then shoot my load all over that cute face

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

I'd fondle her huge tits while we were out partying, and then pull her dress down and start sucking on them while everyone watched.

i would love to cum all over her tits and face, making sure i got it on her glasses then send her home to you

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her over my shoulder and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body

Thanks for the response. I'd love to use her after someone else had their way with her.

That sounds so fucken hot.

dont worry, i may have came on her face but her panties will be soaked and her pussy would be ruined too. Doubt she would even feel you

nigga get something new
you posting this exact same shit to everyone

What if she went back to you for more fun? What would you do to her a second time?

i would make her send you pics that I have took of your slut sucking my cock. I would finish inside of her too and tell her to instruct you to go down on her before you fuck her

My gf

I'd grab her by the hair, spit in her face and rail her throat until I came

Tit fuck followed by cumming right in her eyes while she has her hands tied down on her bed

I want this so badly to happen. I'll have to ask her to peg me tonight.

I would pick her up, push her skirt up and her panties out of the way, and fuck her hard against a wall until she was screaming.

how about having her peg you as i fuck her?

On the right

The right if it weren't upside down...

smack her head off a door frame until she passes out. shove my hard dick down her throat so i can feel her throat muscles milking my dick until i'm about to cum. shoot my load on her face and down her top and watch it run down into her cleavage as she lays there

only ever taken 1 cock

wow!! post moar

I'd be down for that.

Tina?

Rip off that ill-fitting bikini top and make her ride dick right on the beach where everyone can see what a cock slut she is and hear her moans

do her user

Anyone in Maryland want to get cucked?

Come on Sup Forums

thats hit

nudes

more of her?

moar

No?

moar

I'd bend her arms behind her back and fuck her ass raw until I'm about to cum, then put her on her knees and make her suck my cock until I blew my load on her face

>Take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her.

Bent over waiting for some cock

My first time in a cuck thread, wasn't really sure what you guys even posted in here.
Don't think I'll become a regular but some of the things user have wrote are pretty amusing.

These cuck threads are pretty lame.
Mostly guys just post hot chicks and hope to hear what people would do. I doubt there's any emotional attachment at all

Trips of truth.
I don't doubt you Sup Forumsrother.

I would grab her while she's walking down a street one night and pull her into the back of my van. I'd kick her in the side of her head until she's passed out, then strip her naked. I'd take a couple of photos of her for my trophy collection, then strip naked myself. My hard dick standing rock hard as I kneel over her and bite and suck on her tits. Then I'd move around beween her legs, spread them and just brutally force fuck her pussy while completely laying on top of her, her tits pressed against me as I savage her pussy, filling it with me cum. Then I'd break her neck and dump her body in an ally dumpster

She is gross. You post her over and over and she is gross.

I'd leash her, then pull her by her hair toward my dick, and facefuck her. Then I'd rip her clothes off and ass rape her over the counter. Finally, I'd breed her and leave her on the floor.

Show me her cunt
Also, how old?

Would impregnate a thousand times over.
Fuck she looks perfect in those panties, what an ass.
More pussy?

this slut loves cock

Find her drunk walking around looking for her way home in a park at night. Take her into the bushes and use her mouth like a flesh light, drool and pre cum running down her chin onto her tits as I push the head of my cock against her left cheek making it bulge as I cum

Hold her hand, give her a promise ring and do some deep kissing on the mouth

Not the same girl in the pics...
Stop it.

morepls

what would you do?

virgin before I got to her. Anyone interested?

I'd stroke her hair while she sucked my BBC, then turn her over and fuck her doggy style while she screamed in pleasure. Then I'd cum in her cunt and leave her begging for more on the ground.

Go on, I'm interested

I would like to trade
Kik me at jovibons for daughter pics

tell me what you'd do to her

This ia her