Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvRZoB3t6YE
seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/life-sized-masturbator-toy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because i still live with my parents

to expensive

JESUS is my girlfriend

Because I have a girlfriend. Real pussy > fake pussy

I went out to pick one up one time, but she turned me down.

Because it's fucking creepy and weird to own one of those.

I'm depressed enough already

1. I'm fucking poor
2. I have a gf

because they dont make loli dolls

cause i prefer real women

Yes they do. Try Japan but depending on your country you may not be allowed to import one.

yeah they do nigger

i agree, girls like the one in your picture most likely plan to kill you all the time

I'm in the process of choosing one

cuz its fucking expensive and im not rich

/thread

don t be stupid and go for a DsDoll

i would go with this one

cause i'm not an autist and i'm able to have sexual relations with other humans

congratulations. you have achieved nothing. having sex is not hard at all. enjoying it together is

Pics or it isn't true

i'm able to enjoy sexual relations and make my partners enjoy it too, thanks for your care

we don't believe you. and we are most likely right.

Cause I feel like if I got it, it would be the final admission of defeat, that I could never live like a mormie.

They are fantastic

Most be a bitch to have to clean the bitch every time you done with ''her'' Or does she self clean?

So it wouldnt be legal to own a 11 year old girl looking doll? What a fucked up society we live in...

Where do you keep them when not fucking them or if someone comes over [if that ever happens assuming you aren't a literal autist]

They look so real, and you can do whatever you wanna do to them

Does anyone have one?

but when you wake up in the morning with a raging hardon what do you fuck

Fat, autistic, useless, virgin, broke-ass, living with his parents...

Why is this a question?

your hand

Do you have one of mohammed..?

Sexy pose...

I am living the normie life, its really hard. buy the doll.

Like fuck their fake vagina with a fake penis?

That sure looks like a lot of fun, user....

Looks beautiful and so lifelike

I already own 15 onaholes. Why do I need the rest of the body?

Are there ones with really good feet?

mostly for hugging a cold lifeless body

Moar of this fucking chick. Goddamn.

That doesn't sound like fun. Do they come with electric body heaters? Like my onahole warmer?

no, and none of them can move on their own. give these features 10 or 20 more years

Will they come in fun-sizes?

currently developing a working prototype coming along very nicely would like to go live by 2018

enjoy your 3 inch of insecurity faggot, not every body is a pure loser

Oh shit we Matrix in 2018. Awesome.

that picture is like 10 years old, and not yours

>Metal frame inside fuckholes
>Well designed

cuz living vaginas are much better
youtube.com/watch?v=LvRZoB3t6YE

Where is the best place to buy one?

Can you duck it?

this

Internet

Well congrats then Mr. Sex Expert. Here is your medal.

Had 1 .cost 1300 . Big waste of money. Uses a ton of lube, starts to smell weird , bitch to clean and powder.
But most importantly THEY ARE FUCKING HEAVY, and the SIZE OF A SHORT REAL PERSON.
Try moving from a 2nd story apartment with a rolled up carpet and saying "careful you have to keep that one cold".
Not the best investment either. Not a huge market for "used" sex toys Sure if you have friends over , there will be "interest" your friends might ask to "try it" , i had one friend fuck it with me. But most friends will fuck it behind your back when your out of town. Youll know cuz its a bitch to clean and it'll still be "dirty" and yes its fucking gross to discover.
Storing it is also a chore cuz its a huge fucking doll. Then the awkward moments of buying thongs, bras and clothes for it ...
"Ya its for my girlfriend"....
Once left it in my trunk and the face melted against the tool box. Looks like clegane from game of thrones.
One of my dates found it. Got uber creeped out. Especially from the face.
Ya i wouldnt buy one or reccomend it.
Get a sybian and tell chicks about it. Tell em its new and you never tried it out yet. Sybians are more fun

top kek

>apartment
>friends using it
>clothes
>male? and using sybians

dude wat

>i had one friend fuck it with me.
That's what friends are for.

> But most friends will fuck it behind your back when your out of town.
You have shitty friends.

>Then the awkward moments of buying thongs, bras and clothes for it ...
Only akward because you make them akward.

>Once left it in my trunk and the face melted against the tool box.
Top fucking zozzle

>One of my dates found it. Got uber creeped out. Especially from the face.

>Get a sybian and tell chicks about it.
Why would a male have a sybian?

new model

Would it be better to get one of them mini dolls?

i can confirm the smell and possibly rot from inside part. especially the cheap torsos without arms and legs that are filled with foam will rot away.

>lives near campus
>throw a party
>hey do you girls know what a sybian is

>dont even have to take panties off works under skirt or in yoga pants.
>bought it for my girlfriend but we broke up... Never used (complete fucking lie)
>Watch girls helplessly orgasm.
>get laid

Fleshlight will do just fine,
But eventually youll go back to your hand

Not sure if real, or bait

Bait? What, you've never been cucked by a sex doll? Do you even have a life?

my girl cleans herself after sex. You must clean your doll after masturbate in there.

definitely i prefer a real woman

doll is a one time investment

girl is a continuous money hole

cost me 2 million worth every penny.

>you have shitty friends .
I live near my campus and rotate roommates. These things happen

Sybians go beyond just getting off.
Have a study group and have a chick try to keep her shit together or read a chapter while sitting on it.
Get hospital disinfectant wipes (the ones that claim they kill aids) and sealed attachment toys.
Ive had groups of chicks rotating on it during a party . All long as they feel its "clean" their curiosity always gets then

I have a boyfriend.

the dream for everyone who likes his girl dismembered

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE LIKE A LITLE PUSSY AND DOESNT SCARE THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND CANT HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WITH LOOKS AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HURTS ME WHEN I SAY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND HURTSME WHEN I SAY THERE UGLY AND HURTS ME WHEN I SAY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING AND SAY IS BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AND DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND HURTS THE ATTRATIVE LOSER PEOPLE AND THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY AND THERE UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND IS SMART WHILE SMELLING LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY
AND I CANT TELL THE POLICE THAT THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY OR KILL POPULAR PEOPLE ACTORS THE UGLY WAY CAUSE THERES NO PROOF
AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE DOG POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND BOTHERS THE POPULAR PEOPLE BUT IS UGLY AS SHIT AND HAS NO FRIENDS OR HAS UGLY LOSER GUY FRIENDS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY SO FUCK THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE SHIT LIKE BEYONCE AND HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY SO FUCK REDDIT AND FUCK THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE WHILE BEING DESPERATE
THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE GOT UGLY WOMEN PERSONALITY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND TRY TO BOTHER EVERYBODY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS

in b4 trottla

It's a store sample picture, it's for ilustration purposes you dumb

I didn't know they cast it from real people

I have a sex wife.

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE WHILE BEING DESPERATE
THATS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE GOT UGLY WOMEN PERSONALITY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND TRY TO BOTHER EVERYBODY AND IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LIKE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE IS UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE AND IS UGLY AND GOT UGLY PERSONILITY AND IS UGLY LIKE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE DOG POOP AND IS UGLY AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP LIKE BEYONCE
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

>polchan.netĀ

cuz I haven't given up on life yet. Besides, in the near future I expect them to look even more realistic and actually move so I'll wait for that.

if you ain't getting one for reasons now you won't get one in the future, for the same reasons.

This site gave me cancer and it doesn't even have CP on it.

This

Assbro better reports in here real quick

My brains

what the fuck man

japanese people are fucked

This in mind and she's real

Best tits and gives cutest blowjobs

Because I want seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/life-sized-masturbator-toy/ instead. I have a wife and all, but its hard to compete with that.

because im afraid of my family finding me dead one day with my dick in a sex doll