How do I make real friends?

How do I make real friends?

Meet the right people.

I meet people with similar interests and hobbies, but theyre either unreliable in terms of being able to talk to, or are betas who cant hold their end of a conversation up.

You go outside to bars, coffee shops, parks, book stores, restaurants, etc. And just start a trial and error of meeting people.

Or get a job and get along with your coworkers then soon they'll ask you to hangout

It doesnt help that Im a sociopath does it. Any tips on finding people exactly like me?

And then get hammered with them.

There must be some solution to this shitty problem every sociopath has, and thats that we have no real friends.

inb4 cringey edgelord

I just want to find a real friend.

real friends require real friends

psychopaaths can not be real friends and therefore can not have real friends

you lack the brain activity in the right spots anyways, you don't need friends

Life is very very boring without the constant stimulation of people. Any intelligent people who I want to become friends with seem to see right through me and avoid me, and people who are too stupid arent worth my time anyway.

So the only logical next step is?
You know it
I know it
You want the impossible
The only real thing you can have is sleep
I've got everything ready, I play around and do some more things in life and then I go to sleep

Just ease up on the faggotry, OP.

(pic relevant)

I kinda need a sociopathic friend.

Im too far gone into being a faggot

impossible because Only possible thing is a fantasy, find another sociopath with the same need and roleplay friends for each other, because fantasy is all you ever will experience about this thing

Or simply pay somebody

I used to have a real connection with someone similar to me, but certain other mental factors caused them to hate me in delusion.

your connections don't last, you'll search until you die

they lasted on my end, it was the other party that failed, meaning there must be someone out there similar to me

You must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums.

it's always the other party, for the sociopath anyways
that is why you can't have friends

sorry, I thought it was 20

To be honest, I do have friends, I just want more and want a way around the tedious process I went through to gain them.

Maybe Im not being clear enough.

I have a couple good, real friends. Certain factors cause us to be unable to communicate regularly though. (Theyre far away, and dont have PCs)

I just want to make more friends easily that are of the quality of my current friends.

Just because I lack empathy doesnt mean I lack sympathy.

There's no such thing. People only want what you can give them so you need to become valuable in some way to them.

no advice for you, I'm not sure there is a way...
Also I'm not sure it is good for your friends, empathy>sympathy, sympathy is short living

There is such a thing though

well, I ensure not to cause harm to them, because although I easily could, I hold them with the title of important in my mind

You have nothing to offer they'll drop you like a brick...

make yourself valuable, like said, but don't be an emo like him, just keep the people who return the favors most of the time

No, they don't, most of people do though. It is no question that real friendship is a rare phenomenon nowadays, but it is real, I experienced it

tbh, basically said: avoid people with sociopathic behaviour
they are no good friends to have

How can you be sure how they feel about you?

Stop killing them maybe?

sociopaths seem to be some of the only people I can connect to

I cant help it man

then you are not a sociopath

thats the reason I connect to them so well, and even other sociopaths recognize this with me

Becoming valuable could encompass gaining certain character traits that cause people to enjoy my company.

well, find the nearest psychiatry and look around a bit?

yeah, that's what we both said