In this thread we wait for 700000000

in this thread we wait for 700000000

only 7 million more posts to go

yeah baby

wake me up when it gets near 1 billion posts

my friend. you are wrong. there are 6967180 posts left.

We're gonna be here a while

Assuming 2 posts per second is average on Sup Forums, that's 3.5mil seconds, which is about 4 weeks

my friend, you can do basic arithmetic. i was estimating. that's some higher level shit right there

my friend, when did anyone ever become successful through estimation? you must live to a higher standard, my friend.

thread wil 404 long before 69400000

my friend, estimation is the reason we have most things in the world today. ever tried to calculate the length of your dick to the nearest nanometre? that's some highly wasteful shit, my friend

Reply to this or your mom dies

my friend, my friend prof lawrence krauss gave a lecture positing all of physics is estimation. therefore everything is, my friend, via my friend

my friend, what purpose would measuring my dick serve to make me successful??? though you are right, however one thing that is successful is bank. they have a lot of money. what if they estimate your account to the closest thousand? your smile is gone, my friend.

my friend, i have not heard of that gentleman. is he dead ? my friend,

my friend, you should look up my friend, he came up with dark energy, and is amongst other things a friend of richard dawkins, johnny depp, and noam chomsky. you could learn alot. least of all how to profit from estimating, my friend

rattle me bones

700000000 here we come!

cnt w8 4 some ebin octs

This will be a while

check these dubs

nice burys lads

Blobo is the new meme

this tbh fam

Don't be an idiot. Finance is different

My friend. I am watching krauss right now on YouTube. I have never heard of him before 10 minutes ago. My mind is blown by this coincidence and so my friend, i call you my friend.

Lit