Tbh Sup Forums I don't get it

tbh Sup Forums I don't get it

I'm one of the few guys here who are attracted to amputee girls who lost a leg or a foot.

how is it possible even Sup Forums thinks that this an unacceptable fetish?

I mean: what's wrong with that? what's the difference to other fetishes?

also it's not like many of you think that this has something to do with shit like that they can't run away from you
that's just bullshit

it's like you have a fetish for big butts (and you cannot lie) and everyone says it's cause you are gay and have a secretly crush on Sir-Mix-A-Lot.

It's just a visual thing. I like they view and the thinking that these girls have only one leg and have to on crutches or must using prothetic legs.

also how is it possible that no one knows such girls or don't tell us.
that no one is able to post pics that you can't find by typing 'amputee' into google and copy something from first page.

you guys know and find something to EVERYTHING, even the craziest shit and fetishes.
what's the difference to this one?

I didn't choose this fetish, you could say I was born with it. I felt like that since forever.

dicuss

Hmm. I'm stumped.

Get over yourself. Nobody gives a flying fuck one way or the other about what you choose to jerk it over.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your interest is 'armless

Go to /mlp/ they even have a mascot for this fetiah "amputee" no limbs

You're either in it for the long haul and therefore crippling yourself or you are taking advantage of a handicapped person. both wrong.

You're arguing with a strawman, no one here gives a shit about your fetish

the fuck is this

looks like a swollen vagina

but about feet?

Oh shit nigger this thread is terrible just like your life, OP. Kys

just embrace the stump love. no need to justify.

Bump

>amputee girls
>unacceptable fetish
nobody ever said that. go make these poor ladies lucky!

Never really understood why, but amputees really fucking get me going.

Brittney is a goddess.

certainly is

Not original post, i have seen this post a lot this week. so that means. That there are people like you :D

Sauce?

from her twitter, i think. name is bethany i believe.

She can rest on the D anytime she likes.

OP, I think you can't compare a big butt, which is an upgrade like bigger muscles, with a lost limb, which is a downgrade which can't be undone and is sorta "not natural".

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what you like. Like whatever you want.
But I think I got the answer why you like amputee girls.
You see, there is a girl working at some medical facility, looks overall really stunning. She has a girlish small size, slender body, uses makeup only slightly, since her face doesn't require much, always great hair and what not. BUT (I think it was the right one) one of her hands is disfigured, which seems to be a genetic defect. She kinda hides it.
Usually, my natural instincts whould force me to dislike that, but in some way, that makes her more interesting. And I can't deny that I feel sorta sorry for her (which people with disabilities hat to hear). I think you like >beautiful< women with missing limbs, due to that fact. Feeling sorry for her, want to be her shining white knight and all. That's my theory.

some logic in this forest

I think the white knight thing is often a factor. Not the whole story, but certainly part of it.

>Sup Forums thinks that this an unacceptable
Sup Forums doesn't care about anything. Go to Sup Forums if you care about unacceptable/acceptable validation

same girl. top image is mirrored for some reason.

i think that also partly explains the trap fetish. they try to hide their "defect" (masculinity)

xDDDDDDDDDD loooooooooooollzzzz what a simply ebin joke have an upboat my friend!!1111 XDDD :^)

Symmetry motherfucker.

nice knee bolt