So I quit my job and bought a boat. She'll need considerable work before she's fit to sail the Atlantic...

So I quit my job and bought a boat. She'll need considerable work before she's fit to sail the Atlantic, but will be ready to go in the next 3 months.

Because I have no creativity for names, Dubs offer name suggestions from which I will have to chose 1 from. If wild trips appear, then all dubs are ignored and I will choose from the trips, which will probably just be the 1. Quads is an instant-win and the thread ends.

Please refrain from "Boaty McBoatface", or any other boat-name-meme, but unlike Science Minister Jo Johnson, I will respect whatever outcome the rolls decide.

If you're interested, she's still on the brokerage website here: yachtsalesgreece.com/used-boats-for-sale/boat-details.php?BoatID=4566353

Other urls found in this thread:

yachtsalesgreece.com/used-boats-for-sale/boat-details.php?BoatID=4566353
boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yachtzee

Maria

Sup Forums

Salem

The Krusty Krew

peenoise

Taco Salad

DESU!!!

Sir-boats-alot

Niggers can't swim

reroll

The Sally McGee

lol. I'd become very friendly with customs officers from all over the world if I named my boat after the infamous hacker Sup Forums.

Jews Peril

winrar

Already going great for you OP

My suggestion: The USS Captained by a Massive Faggot

Das Boot

Sir-boats-alot has it so far :)

B04TZ0R

Holo-coast

The dirty oar

Cum Supertanker

No dude, you can't sail my boat. You have school to attend.

I cant think of any sailing puns sorry bro

Hahahahaah xD roll

reroll

>The tiny-dick-dinghy

Reddit

I'm gonna name my boat, beer for sail

The Big Booaty

Fancy Lad

Boat Trash V

4sea

Tit-antic

The dutchmans typhoon

Helmsman isn't the skipper.

Rolling for: OP is a faggot

winner winner chiner dinner

edcrftvgyhu

+1

Senpai-chan

The Event Horizon

or HMS Mootikins

dubs doubling down on that one

cirrhosis of the river

Bounding Bane

desu

Tsipras

The Sea Ward
(Get it??)

nigger

Chum guzzler

The Slave Ship

Sup Forums

HMS Holocaust

niggasail

Rusty Bucket

Haha, I can see OP screaming this to the coast guard as he sinks. "OP IS A FAG! OP IS A FAG! OP IS A FAAAAAAA----"

USS Faggotry

The Killer Kracker Krew

Tar Baby

The SS Cumbucket

Underrated post

The Salty Seaman

DING DING WINRAR

The Emilia

Clits rule

I guess I won the thread

winrar!

Saw a vessel come through town the other day called "Polifician".

Perky Lemon

Hair pie

Jessie simpson

Oh shiet quads

Stormin' Norman

RIP my seafaring grandpa :(

Also, are you planning to single-hand her? A 50 footer is pretty ambitious and would make you pretty heavily reliant on autopilots and whizzbang power winches etc.

OH BABY

HEH

OP here. Fuck. Me.
Unfortunately, I can't legally have "SS" because that's for steam ships. Cumbucket could work if i got fancy with the "C" to make it look more like a G or something... ah, quads truly have spoken.

Oh shit, have fun with you 150k$ cumbucket OP

Win-fucking-rar

The great space coaster

Sundance Kid

Might need to do chumbucket to make it more pc
They might not register a boat with such a foul name

Nigger

Reroll

Just name it The Cumbucket or just Cumbucket and put the number of the user's post with quads, he deserves it

Do something steamy with it. Have a steam powered tea pot aboard. Fuck the law!!

Just cally it "Jizzy Lizzy"

>yachtsalesgreece.com/used-boats-for-sale/boat-details.php?BoatID=4566353
that main that rolls into the mast
ew
but good on you user, a bad day sailing is better than a good day doing anything else. Where are you keeping her?

I did the same thing a few years ago. Sailed around south Florida and the Bahamas. Here's my wife taken by me. Identifying information blocked for obvious reasons.

Well, that works too, I guess. Are you going to give it a try, anyways?

Whyd you quit? Do you have a lot of cash saved up or invested? Also, why not file for a sabbatical?

Titanic

I'm going to find a crew to sail with me closer to the time, ideally someone who can cook and someone who can fish. Basically, if you do the odd night-shift, you can have a room to sleep. But not paid. Ideally i'll find a blonde travel-blogger, hah, but I think more likely a fellow-programmer who's sick of being indoors all day.

Himmler

does she already have a name?

if so, don't rename her, it's bad luck.

Science Minister Jo Johnson.

The H. R. Clinton

boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm

Rolling on this.

Full of seamen