Daily reminder that wrestling is fake and gay

Daily reminder that wrestling is fake and gay

what u like

keep the thread alive pls

>Daily reminder that wrestling is fake and gay but entertaining nonetheless

Daily reminder that Game of Thrones is fake and gay.

it may be entertaining with the brain of a 5 year old

Daily reminder that Breaking Bad is fake and gay.

OP here
what is Breaking Bad?

OP here
what is Game of Thrones?

You gotta be a dumb Murican to find anything remotely entertaining in that shit.

The ignorance in this thread, it is scripted to be entertaining. You see in the crowds it's all adults not children people actually like the WWE.
More than just Americans like WWE moron.
You are autistic.

Why not just watch ufc, at least they actually bleed and break bones there, wwe makes me cringe

>it is scripted to be entertaining

implying it was entertaining

This.
It's like those retarded car demolition shows, or whatever they're called. Only in Muhrica.

Uneducated pleb, good job. Pic related, a botch during a match. There's countless more but you're too fickle and stupid too see past your own idiocy to believe me.

Fake; not gay

Gay; not fake

>implying the NFL and NBA aren't equally as staged

Don't know where you're from but pro wrestling is fucking huge in the uk m8

Scripted* and gay.

bad education leads to
- becoming fat
- watching bullshit in tv and call it entertaining
- thinking your country is the best in the world

hi @murica

It's a kids show that can be enjoyed by adults on an ironic level, or for those wishing to be reminded of a simpler time when they were 10 years and full of hope, when it was as easy as listening to entrance music to distinguish between good and bad people. Don't spoil that escape route to innocence.

>Gay; not fake
sure?

I'm from the UK and can confirm that in the 6-15 year old age bracket that it's steadily become less popular but yeah, it's still well followed here.

Holy fucking shit, OP! How did you figure it out!? Must have taken some insane detective work to reveal pro wrestling is fake! Thank you for breaking this huge story!! The internet is going to go nuts over this scandal and it's all thanks to you! You're a genius! I really hope your mom gives you a ton of good boy points for this, you deserve it.

Daily reminder that reminding people that wrestling is fake and gay is fake and gay...

I know you're just a troll looking to stir shit up, but who the fuck cares if it's fake?

You'd be surprised how many of these so called "reality" shows on TV are scripted. Doesn't stop people from watching.

anyone who actually needs to be reminded is a complete halfwit and a lost cause.

>Doesn't stop people from watching.
and exactly herein lies the problem

We get it, you're a wwe fag

If you like sweaty men literally hugging each other 90% of the time, sure.

he just likes to see men's bodys

The ratings have never dipped below 2M, IIRC.

too bad

>fake

You're missing the point, jackoff. It doesn't matter that it's fake as long as it's entertaining. You suspend your disbelief in the same way you would at the movies, or watching a stage play, or a magician performing tricks.

Unless you have no imagination, then you just bitch about it on the internet.

>Waaah I don't enjoy the entertainment you enjoy

>Waaah you shouldn't like what I don't like

Fucking cry baby mellinials at it again

>long as it's entertaining
people are still implying it is entertaining

>"Your opinions are offending me! Please stop!"

/thread

I get it now, you're retarded.

as we talk about wrestling here
this discussion is not about individual preferences
it is about being mentally retarded or not

>my argument is so weak i hide behind gifs

Pussy.

You're amazingly retarded.

get a brain
i heard they sell them in walmart at the US of Amerifats

Really, is that all you got? Your low level trolling is pathetic and sad.

still better than wasting my time watching WWE

Dood! XD amerifat nice meme11!!one!

You literally know nothing about the WWE if you say not a single thing about it is entertaining. I used to hate but my brother watched it every week and then watched it and saw how entertaining was. They don't bring the money they bring by being boring they offer good quality entertainment. Please leave.

pic related: you

I don't get it

they bring the money by people being stupid enough to watch this crap

thought you were being sarcastic

Your opinion is fine but don't try to push it off as fact because you don't know anything about it.

I haven't watched it since I was a kid. But I'm not some egotistical prick who looks down on people who watch it, like you. Entertainment is subjective, you colossal faggot. Now go look those big words up while I find that brain you were talking about.

wrestling is gay indeed

Fake body. Everyone knows Dean Ambrose is nothing more than a broom on an overcoat.

Well duh. It's entertainment you stupid cunt.

Daily reminder that reminding people that daily reminders about reminding people are niggers.

It's still real to me, damnit.

here we go

you seem to be very stupid
i can tell from how much you know about wrestling

pic related: wrestling fan

wrestling is real faggots

pic also related

don't die thread