I'm going to amsterdam next week and i want to smoke good weed...

I'm going to amsterdam next week and i want to smoke good weed, but i'm 17 any anons get somme good place were i can buy ?

>going to Amsterdam to smoke weed
please don't

You can do it anywhere. Just go to any shopping street and walk into an alley, loads of little coffee shops.

In out country, coffee shops do not sell coffee, just a heads up. No idea why, but they exclusively sell soft drugs. Asking for a coffee shop will get you weird faces.

>17

Underage B&

Bulldog coffeeshop is where the good weed is at. Just buy some amnesia haze for 5 euro for 1 gram. Just to taste the dutch weed.

They all card though.

fuck off, most of these faggots lurking are underage

If you look too young ask someone on the street to get it for you.

You can't stop them from lurking, but you can definitely ban underage OP's who make autistics threads like this.

look for katsu coffeeshop near albert kuyp market. they will probably give it to you if you dont look too young, otherwise try lifting: ask someone who's going in to buy the stuff you want. most residents dont give it to tourists but you may get lucky

They're going to ask for an ID
Locals hate drugs tourists
You must be over the age of 18 to browse Sup Forums
Weed is bad for your health

dutch pothead here.

your not going to get in a coffeeshop without a 18+ ID card, just not gonna happen

best change of getting weed is to ask somebody who is 18+ to get some weed for you or maybe buy it from a dealer,
dealers are everywhere in amsterdam. just ask dealer like guys who are standing alone in the middle of the streets. be a little carefull with these guys. most of them only sell cocain,xtc,mdma and dmt, some of them sell weed if you ask them and pay them good money (every dealer wants to makes some money no matter what the product) threat them with respect nothing more.

also if you have some and want a nice quiet place to smoke?
go to the central station, walk through the whole station until you see some ferry boats, take the ''NDSM-werf'' ferry.
it will take you with a nice free tour over the lake for about 20 minutes. once you get there you see some old industrial area. most of the time 50 times more quiet than the central amsterdam area.

>NDSM
>quiet
:^)

What is your favorite coffeeshop and why is is coffeeshop Relax?

forgot something, if you go right after you left the ferryboats walk about 300-500 meter. its the best place to smoke and have a nice vieuw over the lake. was there with my friends just 3 weeks ago

also; if you have any questions, just ask the local young people. most of them will help you properly

Find Feels Good

MODS!!!

i like the dampkring the most,
greenhouse is also nice but most of the time full of people,
smokeys is a good place to go, also sells some light beers and FUCKIN NATCHO'S
baba is a good shop
blues brothers is a nice place if there is any place on the 1st floor
and some more, just walk in some good looking shops most of them are realy nice

You have to be 18 or older to browse this site, you cancerous little faggot.

dutch?

Seriously if I were you I'd take the train to Hilversum. It's about 20 minutes away. Go to the coffeshop 'Paradise'. They sell you about 4.6g of really nice hasj or weed for 25 euro.
They don't ask for ID unless you want to go to the lounge area further inside.

So just get your shit and go out again.

Personally I think you get more and better stuff in Hilversum.