Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

It's a shame that vaping has been misappropriated by faggots. It actually is an effective tool for cutting back on smokes.

Why do you keep making these threads?

No not really because you're still smoking vapor which is smoking

Yeah, I quit last year.
>was smoking for 7-8 years
>thought fuck it
>went cold turkey
>haven't had cigarette since
Still smoke bud though.

>shame
>kids&douchebags unknowingly getting an nicotine addiction

Child detected

Is 21 a child? I have the mind of a child I'm told.

I hope you're just making a joke. There is a massive difference in the health hazard between the two.

Hipsters are generally using the nicotine free liquids.

most might but the others are fuckedd

vapor isn't smoke.

Go boil water and inhale the vapor, you just vaped.

Take a hot shower, you just vaped.

it's literally just water vapor.

why? The hazards of smoking is from the smoke, not nicotine.

Smoking can cause cancer because of carcinogens in smoke, not the nicotine.

>smoke for 2 years straight
>10-20 a day
>drop out of college and stop smoking
>sometimes buy a pack, smoke it in a couple days and go months without smoking
People who can't quit smoking are pathetic.

>drop out of college and stop smoking
>cant finish college
the b8 is real

When vaping stops being a trend they'll be unable to stop. They'll implode.

OP you make this thread like every time you smoke a cigarette

Vaping can negatively impact your health like cigs, look up popcorn lung if you don't believe me

Well shit I better keep smoking then
drop outs are so pathetic

>it's literally just water vapor.
It's not water vapor, but otherwise your sentiment is correct. Besides water it has a couple compounds: an organic alcohol and a sugar alcohol. Depending on the type you get it'll also have flavoring and nicotine. But, yeah. Nothing on the level of cigarette smoke.

If they want to break their addition to nicotine then they won't have to go far. E-cigs are already an effective method of controlling nicotine dependence, since you can control your dosage and dial it back over time. Similar principle to nicotine patches and gum.

Disregard people who tell you vaping is a meme or whatever childish bullshit they can find on 9gag. It's a tool that's helped many people quit, myself included. Drop your nicotine gradually. Keep it in case you feel like a dart. Congratulations you've successfully taken steps towards recovery and you'll feel tenfold better. Stop caring what people think about it, you're doing it for yourself, not to impress anyone.

kek the stupid motherfukers thought that shit was safe.

Stop making this thread.

I have about 5 cigarettes left and already made my decision that when I'm done with them I am going to quit. I've been smoking for about 8 years at a pack a day. I am trying to quit cold turkey...suggestions? How bad am I going to withdraw? Need some input please

Is that a rpg7 m60?

Some addiction cures are just safe replacement addictions, it might sound retarded but.

If you use a vape for the right reason and not be a faggot then here's a plan. Get juice that has smaller and smaller doses of nicotine in them to slowly wane of the addiction. Keep getting smaller until you no longer have that need. Try it out

You're gonna shake and sweat like a nig trying to read

No! It's an assault rifle.

Switch to vaping. Health will improve while saving money. Win win I tell ya.

Well, for those odd few morons, they'll at least be able to live with it. Nicotine itself won't kill you or ruin your life.

This but after 3 days it's easy

It's gonna suck for the first three weeks-2 months. You know that feeling you get when you really need a cig? It gets really bad and it's gonna get tough but with inner strength you can prevail.

Dude fears that he is developing cancer and wants to stop