OPERATION KEEMOTHERAPY IS A GO

OPERATION KEEMOTHERAPY IS A GO.

Our goal: To fuck with all that oppose Keem so they blame Keem and destroy him.

What to do: We need to raid these channels. The channels that are included: Pyrocynical, LeafyIsHere, GradeAUnderA, SmileForYoutube, Scarce, more to come.

In the raid, anything goes. We can mailbomb their emails, we can send pizzas to their houses, we can flag their videos and get them a step closer to getting banned, we can dislike raid, etc.

We just need to make it seem that Keem is the one involved in this MASSIVE raid.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendanonymousemail.net/
youtu.be/k3qw6GvG0Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

support + bump

BUMP

bump

Is there another thread?

alright user its go time!

check 8 chan's Sup Forums

Remember when Double4Anime flipped his shit over Pyrocynical? He's maybe the dumbest piece of shit I've seen, especially when he made that "BLATBLATBLAT" sound with a bolt action rifle.

there was, but either OP deleted it or Mods deleted it.

Who?

lol

Why Pyro?

holy shit is that leafy's dox lmao

Because he's a furry that likes to go to furry conventions and get fucked by 50 year old giraffe men

every youtuber listed up there hates keem

1 off rip

You were so close

It's supposed to make it look like Keemstar did it, but it's a somewhat flawed plan.

loving that meme, man.

Lets perform a ddos attack on Leafagishere by slowloris.pl or LOIC

It was probably mods. Mods won't let Sup Forums become what it used to have been...

That fucker totally wasted it

lmfao

loic doesn't work

link? cba to look

By the way, OP. Be wary of global rule 4. It's an easy one to forget since you see this stuff on a normal basis.

you're both cringeworthy skids

download slowloris.pl and follow the instructions on utube

Keems already been doxed

What's the rule

normalfag go away fucking normie

>implying I care about rules

our goal is to destroy his career.

kek don't ddos that's really gay

>salt

OK OK WHAT WE GONNA DO FIRST???

Pyros gmail:
[email protected]

not your personal army kid, go back to watching plzdiepie or some shit

email bomb

OPs mom

Does anyone of you have 5 youtube accounts/sub accounts ready?

>OP is actually a Keemstar fan
>wants to get Sup Forums to fuck with all that oppose him
>since Sup Forums mostly consists of butthurt 12 year old children who get offended by Keemstars comments easily, OP pretends to be on Leafy/Pyro/Grade's side.
>gets gullible mentally handicapped children to "raid" Keemstar opposers
>nothing ends up happening to Keem

Lets send pizza deliveries to leafy first by dominos pizza in utah

fuck off newfag

You should, considering that you made the exact same type of thread that got me temporarily banned three days ago. I'm hidden behind proxies.

Yes Officer. Is that you, daddy?

it summer is summer

I'm OK with that
If I want to make Sup Forums what it was in the past I should take risks,right?

Do it

No fucking keem needs to die in hell

WHAT PROXIES MAN WHERE DO YOU GET THEM

get in here: sendanonymousemail.net/ target is leafy and subject is "FUCKING GAY CyBERBULLY" with links to gore and javascript blockeing websites

see the old thread lol, he said, pizza, email, call, and fuck with leafy and all of keems opponents, so they blame keem for it and fuck up keem.

That's a true user. Do it for Sup Forums and make my ban not be in vain!

Newb

Let's just target fucking keem

so brave

That's the goal. Targeting Keem by having victims of our raid blame him.

Bump

This. Just fo spam your shit comments and pizza and whatnot straight to Keem. OP is Keem.

doing that will make us look bad, even though we are, but still, if you see grade or any other vids, the more we fuck with keems opponents, the more we are close to fucking up keem, winrar.exe.

This.

This plan is flawed as all hell, why don't we just raid Keem instead of every other person who has to deal with Keem's bullshit? I get the point, to make it seem like he got his fans to raid them, but the problem just gets bigger with the others, especially what happened with Leafy and poodlecorp recently.

How's the raid going?

Support and bump

You're all a complete waste of brain cells and human resources. Fuck off with all this Reddit-tier white knight Whois lookups and Google searches, they aren't going to do shit to Keemstar. On top of that, this plan is absolutely terrible and is going to backfire onto you retards so fucking hard. You'd have to be suffering from a million brain tumors to take part of something as massively autistic as this.

No problem fucking keem over with pizzas though

guys, i have an idea, lets kek keems twitter account and post a warning for him to see.

Make Sup Forums what it was? Was it giving a shit about shittube drama before? No. You know where the door is.

YOU FUCKING NORMIEFAG get off my fucking nigger

For when I made the plan, the intention was to fuck with everyone involved in the drama so that there would be an end to this cancer. We would do this by fucking with the creators, who feed on the drama; the fans, who wants to attack; and Keem, the cunt.

Trips checked.
Now send pizza. As in, YOU Send Pizza!

It is not for the drama
It is for the chaos

And the drama

Keem isn't that smart. Come on, he's retarded. Why do you think he acts the the way he does.

Fucking degenerates. If there's a person on your jewtube worth fucking over at least a bit it's leafyishere. He looks like a knee and literally is the definition of a beta virgin future cuck. And he looks like a fucking knee too.

I know he browses 4chin so if you are reading this fuck you and kill yourself no joke.

This

YOO, FUCK THE PLAN LMAO LETS JUST FUCK UP EVERYONE WHOS DOX GETS LEAKED ON HERE AYYLMAO, MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN LETS DO IT FOR THE REACTION NOT THIS NIGGER-TIER DRAMA.

BS, that's just running Keems errands. Fuck that. Go for Keem if anyone.

Friendly tip: figure out some hobby to take up time instead of obsessing over drama between online personalities catering to children.

I want to know whose actually doing something to get the plan togethr? Iam currently flagging all channels with different accs, Iam also disliking their vids aswell, also leaving comments. Thinkin about what websites i can spam Leafyishere's info aswell as the pic of someone finding out where he lived by the background, and dox aswell, just because. Say what youre doing to contribute to this, every number counts to get this going, remember we just have to initiate this, the utubers will finish it.

Who said Gnomestar is smart?
I'm saying OP is a Keemfag.

true

He's involved with the drama, right? So he falls in line with the raid, RIGHT?

guys, fuck it, just COmment "L" on ALL THE CHANNELS VIDEOS LOLOL.

OP is a faggot

Just go for the Keemshit straight.

Use mail bait and disable Adblock to flood Leafy's email.

Let's dislike the videos about Keem

Keems already been doxed

Got ya

youtu.be/k3qw6GvG0Wc

fucking nigger

>What I saw

OPERATION KEEMOTHERAPY IS A GO.

Our goal: To fuck with all that oppose Keem so they blame Keem and destroy him.

What to do: We need to raid these channels. The channels that are included: Pyrocynical, LeafyIsHere, GradeAUnderA, SmileForYoutube, Scarce, more to come.

In the raid, anything goes. We can mailbomb their emails, we can send pizzas to their houses, we can flag their videos and get them a step closer to getting banned, we can dislike raid, etc.

We just need to make it seem that Keem is the one involved in this MASSIVE raid.

> What I read

We need to make Keemstars infamy rise even higher so he makes EVEN MORE money.

But in the end he still wins faggot.

we should swat them

this

Hi Keem. Fuck off.

But that still does nothing. Keem isn't leaving anytime soon. The only way we can take him out is by killing him Lelouch Vi Britannia style; put all the framed hate onto him and take him out to get rid of this cancerous drama and cause chaos on YouTube.

subject: pizza order*

>looks like a knee
so thats why his face turns me on