youtube.com/watch?v=oTl-N17lTDU
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ0w685tKMw
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZUhnEWJ2c&list=LLC-abr4LsAn1IoP1-OKkP9Q&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu3p_wrNti8&list=PLaV1LjS6R8ce29ntvjFHq0gwScg6GNbUV&index=1
soundcloud.com/kinzu-728373814/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=OXEOHHWH0CM
youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't find a fucking job. People call me lazy but it's not that, I either have severe depression or chronic fatigue syndrome or some other deal, I become mentally and somewhat physically exhausted very quickly every day (not anemia). I have no friends I can talk to seriously about anything. My parents are trying to make me out to be some lazy waste of air and I'm about to have no place to live. I don't think anyone ever has and probably never will love me.

(cont somewhat) I live in Oregon but I'm only 19. If I was 21 I would walk into a weed store and get high as fuck right now despite never having tried real cannabis before. I need something to make the emotional suffering go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=3uGWtL-17y0

hey listen to this shit

bro weed doesn't make emotional suffering go away

fucking love this song

amplifies it for me, makes me reflect and makes me even more introspective than usual

makes things worse sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=AuKibz9Svew

youtu.be/UotS7F0Orks

bumping with songs that make me feel

youtube.com/watch?v=DyB1W7oh5ag

youtube.com/watch?v=s59rx_VBCY8

youtube.com/watch?v=hmDHqxahx08

Heavy hitters tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=IIYOzL3cp5k

That's up to me to decide, not you.

Could go score some horse if you think that'd be better

forgot image

more sads

for any Sup Forumsro suffering existential crisis, mental illness, general confusion etc

youtube.com/watch?v=XWvUHeYf6WQ

this song is for you

Exactly. It isolates my mind from the world and makes me delve deeper into my thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OW9K84EbU4

I'll keep providing some music if you'd like me to

sad night

You have good tastes, please do

youtube.com/watch?v=xz8Ib8PbU3U

youtube.com/watch?v=ie6soqJFUKk&index=17

youtube.com/watch?v=2t83dT6m6sM&index=31

youtube.com/watch?v=l6QCPuJRS-4&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=SSK_K8j0Gcg

also listen this shit

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=8LW_N2kU6PI

Also check'd

I'm slowly slipping into madness. I can feel it. I'm currently deciding on if I should ask my family some strange questions.

>Am I disabled and am I so disabled I've made a mental world for myself?
>What do I look like to you?
>What would you think of when you heard my name?
>Is my name my real name or am I disabled and have given myself my own name?
>When people talk to me, do they pity me?
>Do I see reality in the same way you do?
>Am I insane?
>Do I need help?
>What are you all hiding from me?

I've also thought heavily on jumping off a tall building or a cliffside, it's suicide but I'm not suicidal. Every time I think about it I get closer to doing it and it's scaring me. I don't want to end my life, I just feel completely indifferent to everything and even myself.

I don't know who I am, I am slowly losing recognition of my family, I almost asked my brother if he wasn't my brother but was pretending to be, would he tell me because we are so close.

I'm losing mt shit, Sup Forums. Even as I type this, I'm starting to question Sup Forums's existence and even that of the internet. Is this really what I am writing or is it just gibberish, painted onto a blank white page by a down syndrome cripple retard, frothing at the mouth in a padded room?

Does my mother really go to work or does she just change shifts, because my Uncle is here when she is not? Am I even an adult yet?

listen to this please

every time happiness comes back into my life I get depressed cause i know that it won't last...

when happiness comes make it your mission to do things that will safeguard your future happiness while it is still around

Talk to someone. Thinking about this shit by yourself and not sharing it will only embed it deeper.

Hang in there man.

youtube.com/watch?v=CF_PWsmangs

I'm still here.

I 've tried user but, it just doesn't work...
In a weird way i've found a comfort I'm my sadness. It's horrible but, i've grown used to it being around therefore when its gone I feel as though something is missing...

Damn nice

youtube.com/watch?v=v066zNcD_tc

youtube.com/watch?v=eLZXIXLoDjA

If you are seriously thinking this way, you need to talk to somebody. See a doctor. Even if you don't want to discuss it with your family you need to see a doctor. If you can't tell them about these thoughts, tell them that you are depressed or have serious anxiety or something, just anything to get into a doctor's office. Good luck, user, we're here for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8AAYzYI2oU

youtube.com/watch?v=gpg-yNJF2ds

You're helping my expand my playlist, thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTl-N17lTDU

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ0w685tKMw

Check 'm

in that case here have my playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZUhnEWJ2c&list=LLC-abr4LsAn1IoP1-OKkP9Q&index=1 this is the down-tempo / mostly lyric-less playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu3p_wrNti8&list=PLaV1LjS6R8ce29ntvjFHq0gwScg6GNbUV&index=1 also mostly lyric-less but a little more variety than the other

most my music taste is geared toward psychedelics

Thanks user, here's mine

soundcloud.com/kinzu-728373814/likes

Might find something you like

Story of my life man.

It really does work. Live for everyone else if you can't figure out why you would want to live for yourself.

Let empathy keep you alive.

Have a feeling this thread will 404 soon.

Love you all.

My hate for terrorists just grew exponentially

That was my way of life up until senior year when people began to grow tired of me I guess and found new and better friends and left me behind.

Just graduated June 10th and now I have no one but myself once again and I have no idea what I've been living for these past 18 years, never focused on myself and have no real goals or passion in my life.

Don't really know who I am or who I ever was.

Much love

youtube.com/watch?v=OXEOHHWH0CM

youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

Stick it out man, I was there 20 years ago.

You only get one life. Use it for something bigger than yourself. Maybe one day 40, 50, 60 70, 80 years from now when you die it will mean something and you can die smiling.

Head up user, things get better

Freeze me until the first interstellar travel

they don't tho

They will, trust me