Holy shit Sup Forums

Holy shit Sup Forums...

I'm here right now in bed with a 14 year old girl naked next to me (I'm fucking 25). I think I fucked up... I met her at a party and knew she was young but didn't know this shit would happen. Wtf do I do?! She knew I was 25 too ugh sometimes I wish my penis did less thinking fuck!!

Other urls found in this thread:

img09.deviantart.net/6e02/i/2015/113/7/b/hansen_chan_by_ryuoha-d8qra1e.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucked up man. You fucked up

ur fucked bud

Already did... She's asleep now. Is there some way I can hide this shit or lie? Ffs

Surprisingly composed post for a panic stricken user.

>9gag
>reddît
> how to take screenshot

Lmfaooooooo you're the most pathetic newfag I've ever seen on Sup Forums gtfo Sup Forums you fucking cuck

Pics or didn't happen

retarded fucks like you got the sweet young pussy... meanwhile im still fucking virgin

wake her up for round 2 then, you already confessed on a public honeypot

Don't panic user, just tell us where you are and give us your name and social security number so we can come there and help you with your problem.

What country do you live in? Where I live it's actually ok to have sex with a 14 year old.

That's the meme...

well baited friend

Fuck off you 9fag piece of shit

> July 2016 and still not knowing this meme

Who's the fucking newfag

Aus.

I know it's bad.

She's had sex with older guys before.

Fuck why is it always the young ones that act the sluttiest?? Maybe I should move to where you are

Did you not see
>male feminism
?!?!

paypal me $500, and i will delete your files on all systems in the world, and it would be like you never existed.

Kek

>14

What a shame. A year over the optimal age.

Well we found the actual newfag at least

poor bait autist

Found the newfag

Its ok OP, I fucked a 14yo aswell, the sex was meh, but taking her virginity was the best feeling

May as well just do her again while you're at it.

Since youve done it once, why not going for round 2

Better to be fucking virgins than 14 year old diseased sluts.

How are you even able to be attracted at girls that age?

meh it's only going to be an issue if she decides to throw you under the bus, and you just need to play the whole claimed she was 18 and i believed her, if she was at a party drinking mate you have the easiest argument ever.

who said she got disease? younger the pussy the better, yes full pedo

does she know your name and is she at your house?

Might as well fuck as many as you can

POST FUCKING PICS...

where the pics at

You'd knew if you got out pf your basement every once in a while, bitches get smoking hot bodies fast af, shit's crazy

Have you seen some of the 14 year olds out there? Many are fully sexually developed.

>pathetic newfag

OP meet me by a schoolzone I'll get you out of this

oh wait you probably..can't...

pics or it didn't happen. oh that's right, it ididn't. sage.

Well, what happened to those guys? I assume they're all getting raped at this moment in federal prison? You wouldn't happen to be bi, would you?

Found the new fag

this is a bait thread, there are no pics, OP is lying, but just go along with it, this is what Sup Forums has become.

Is Jim Norton still on here desperately trying to fit in?

Man that sucks considering how much more strict laws are getting over here

I did three years and I'm on the registry for life for the same thing so I'm no help.

True. Btw age of consent is 16

Ofcourse she does no I'm at a friends house

I'm actually friends with one of them. So far I don't know the others but she's told no one

What do I do man

Underage ban

Is this bait?

hoping this hard

You gone dun it now fgt

Tss fit in like you're trying to get in shape or somethin'

TAKE A PICTURE ALREADY
WE WANNA FAP

>Internet explorer
>Bing
Nice touch user

Newfag

>
>Well, what happened to those guys? I assume they're all getting raped at this moment in federal prison? You wouldn't happen to be bi, would you?
They didn't get caught and therefore never stopped banging young poosay probably.

Also, op, take some lewd pics of her (and share offcourse) without her knowing so u havesome leverage over her if she tries blackmailing u or her parents try to make a problem outta this. They gonna hate, u gonna plaster her naked pix all over their facebook. See it as an insurance.

Somebody post something and you know what

>what is strict liability?

You are an idiot and also wrong

hoping for pics? they always have excuses, this op is no different, most likely the same pedo who starts this thread everyday.

post pics

Ok my email is [email protected]
And my social security number is 435-89-4307

i know, i live in Aus too and have sex with plenty of teens mate XD

"you can drive a car? that's all i need to justify fucking you" lol

POST SOME PIGS YOU NIGGER

Well if you already know she'll keep her mouth shut about it, what's the problem? In fact, help a homie and post her Kik.

yes post some PIGS fucker

did u google how to take a screenshot?:/
wow :/

We want pics OP!!! Give us proof!!!

img09.deviantart.net/6e02/i/2015/113/7/b/hansen_chan_by_ryuoha-d8qra1e.png

Newfag

"the law imputes strict liability to situations it considers to be inherently dangerous."

learn how to apply law properly dickhead

It's only illegal to "knowingly" have sex with a minor (under 16).

dubs have spoken. pics or an hero.

btw :/
id steal her money:/
im broke :/

Oh shit dubs!! Give pics or dubs won't help you out OP

Dubs!!!

i swear she looked 18 to me judge

Kek

are you fucking retarded?

>shes had sex with older guys before
yeah I'm sure she wouldn't lie to some guy she just met...

do yourself a favor, make sure she doesn't have your name or number, give her a kiss and a hug, and gtfo.

I'm not sure you understand how strict liability works.

Maybe in aus, it's strict liability offense in the us

I dunno. Am I?

she was at a party, drinking alcohol, the age of most there was >18, she never stated to the contrary.

as long as she doesn't obviously as fuck looks like a 10yo child then he's got a solid legal defense.

And again NONE of this shit matters unless she feels inclined to fuck him over. so probs dont piss her off lol

POST SOME PIGS ALREADY

Upvoting this

in the US you would be completely fucked. looking at a child molestation offense.

OP should show us some pigs of this slut

>
>>shes had sex with older guys before
>yeah I'm sure she wouldn't lie to some guy she just met...
>do yourself a favor, make sure she doesn't have your name or number, give her a kiss and a hug, and gtfo.
Lol, girls that age will lie about anything just to gey the d from an older guy. I dunno if i would gtfo. Might ruin your chances to hook up again. Take the lewd pix as insurance and keep hooking up if the sex was good I'd say.

le reddit retard gets quads, wtf?

lemon key quads!

Why would you post this on Sup Forums anyways. Fuckin idiot XD

Pic with time stamp

Also, you're probably fine as long as you didn't get her pregnant. If she is pregnant then her mom will find out and you're fucked

xdddddddddddddddd

she looks 25. lies

This.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

I understand how it works, its basically you dont have to have intended to break the Law, just has to be proven that you did break said Law.

However this is only usable (maybe just here in Aus i dunno) "to situations it considers to be inherently dangerous".

"fucking" doesn't qualify as that, this is for shit like speeding in a vehicle or negligence that causes injuries, not a root.

4chin is literally getting more and more retarded every time I come back here.

To fall for this bait that hard. Holy shit you losers must be reaching horny Desperados end

Ex Dee