Have you ever hit your girlfriend/fiance/wife?

Have you ever hit your girlfriend/fiance/wife?

Today, my girlfriend said some very very cruel shit to me, and I lost it, and hit her with like 40% power.

She ofc. told her mother, friends etc. so now I cant see her family again, because... embarrasing... My life is ruined, and I will now only see my kid every 2nd week.

I brought this on myself though... fuuuck I'm sad man..

I have never hit a girl before... feel like shit now..

Never did. But I can empathise, sometimes you just wanna slap a bitch. Sorry for you bro, the cucklture will stigmatise you forever

Nope. I may be called a faggot or white knight, whatever, but the only way I'd hit a woman was if I had to legitimately defend myself. I wouldn't haul off and hit a bitch for being upset though, not worth the hassle.

I gew up with an abusive father. I promissed myself never to become suchs a weak asshole.

what'd she say?

Cause we don't fight weaker enemies which is all women, plus we have self control ,and don't let our emotions get a hold of us

she makes you feel like a loser, prove her wrong by doing the complete oposite of what she says. she will feel bad about it.

That's a shame user. You could always kill yourself though.

Came real close one time.

Women (especially the one you live with) know all the buttons to push.

This one cold-cocked me while driving with a newborn in the back seat. (ex-wife)

After she did it the look on my face was priceless. She knew she done fucked up.

She got as far away from me in the car as she could without getting out.

The only regret was not kicking her out of the car then and there. Then going to file for divorce.

Okay there buddy. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Actually a good idea

wtf is cold-cocked ?

>feel like shit now.

You only feel like that because you live in a feminist dominated society where they shame you for being a man.

Yes, a real man slaps his woman when she steps out of line. Don't feel bad for standing up for yourself.

Cold cocked ?

yes its the only was i get hard, and she gets well hit the lil bitch

They'll say shit to get you mad. They may or may not expect to get hit, but they want you mad.

Lesson learned. Put a switch in your brain that you can switch on in a fight with future girlfriends. When she starts talking shit, switch it on, and realize she wants you mad. If she keeps that shit up, dump her.

>Have you ever hit your girlfriend/fiance/wife?

Yes. I dated a girl who would frequently hit me. For years, I put up with it, always hoping that she would stop.
Finally, one day she attacked me with a hairbrush, tearing open my hand (defense wound) and leaving a scar that is still evident 25 years later.
At the moment that the hairbrush tore open my hand, I grabbed the brush, threw it across the room, and slapped her hard upside the face.

I then had to deal with her screaming, biting, pulling my hair, kicking me, and scratching me for several minutes.

This was witnessed by my roommate and his girlfriend.

When I finally managed to eject psycho girlfriend from the house, I turned around and my roommate's girlfriend was standing there, eyes and mouth wide.

And she in a terrified whisper, "I can't believe that you hit here!"

No regard for the previous attacks, no regard for the fact that I needed stitches from the hairbrush or the numerous other wounds I sustained.

The ONLY thing that mattered was that I dared to hit a woman.

And that shit's pretty fucked up.

Happy ending - she hooked up with a redneck and I heard from mutual friends that they've had their share of punch ups over the years.

And I've been happily married to a fabulous woman for over 20 years.

Lesson: don't hit a woman. Disarm her, restrain her, run away, and avoid her, but don't raise a hand to her - society doesn't care about your self defense - all that matters is a man should never hit a woman.

Shoulda hit her with a 100 shot to her mouth op. You deserve everything that happens to you for not beating your significant other into submission.

knocked out instantly with a strike to the head

Should of it her with 24% , 40 seems a bit too much dont you think? Bitches are crazy and need to be disciplined as well. But it's against the law, I havent hit a female but when my ex would get me mad It felt like she nedded it. I just fucked her instead and slap her ass

Ah, my twin.

Fuck.

>24%

People who act like assholes deserve to be smashed even if they are weaker, but custom favors cunt.

Leave and dump them both, never to return.

Control yourself. Never be driven to use violence, but if someone deserves it, hurt them.

OP is a fool for having an asshole gf. Abandon that shit. Just dump everyone. Become truckerfag or take other job very far away, cut all ties, and keep out of reach.

Fucking faggot.

She put an ice cube in my pants while I was listening to Ice Cube so I could enjoy an ice cube while enjoying Ice Cube.

I'm sure if she hit you and you told people they would just call you a pussy

That's what you get for being a dumbass. It wasn't even in self defense. Fucking pathetic.

What if you caught your wife fucking a nigger in your bedroom.

Means to knock out

But now it can be a figure of speech to mean hit without expecting it

You fucking underage/ euro fucks

I don't, I on a personality scale, have massive dark triad traits. and on the other side am probably a sociopath/psychopath. I have little remorse, and I distance myself from others. Think Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki, as People treat him different because people don't get him, and he is hateful because of it. I live in the south, and have a Genius Level IQ. People think i am creepy because i know so much and i am so above them in intelligence. IQ is over 150. I talk above people unintentionally and my friend who does get me, says People think I am retarded, when They are the ones who aren't intelligent enough to comprehend my musings. I finally just observed the dumbasses in Dumbfuckistan, and Blended in, beyond my more intelligent friends. One of my friends is like me.

Sympathies bro.

Women will goad you, knowing if you get physical, you've lost.

My ex gfs mother was giving me shit about her daughter. Eventually she hauled off and punched me. For a second I got the red mist, but then just burst out laughing. Look on her face was better than if I'd decked her.

>Women will goad you, knowing if you get physical, you've lost.

So much this

I would shoot them both, prison wouldn't be too bad for a white man that killed his wife and her nigger lover.

Nigger I'm 26 and I'm not from Europe.

Wife smacked me in the face hard as she could.
I punched her in the gut at ~%50 power.
She layed on the ground coughing.
Didn't smack me again tho, so I guess it werks.

Kek I'm 25 from the us

>cold-cocked
Damn I was imagining him knocking her out with his giant frosty penis of doom.

I had an ex that used to hit me. She bullied me a lot. Funny thing was at first she was great, we really got along. Then her sister got it in my gf's head that I wasn't good enough. (It was college, I studied Film/TV production). Which led to comments on me as a person in general, and eventually to me being white (she was Korean, her sister thought she shouldn't date a white guy).

So eventually she started bullying me, mostly in private, but sometimes in front of people. To the point where HER friends would facebook message me after we'd all hang out and ask if I was okay.

Soon she started to hit me, because I was pretty passive, and never really let her shit get to me, except sometimes I'd snap back, and directly blame her sister, she hated that.

Anyway, one time she was mad because I had a film project i needed to work on, it was a group project, but she wanted me to help her study for her exam (business major). I told her no, ask someone else, and she berated me about how my work was pointless and dumb, etc. And started smacking me in the face, over and over. Finally I just but my arm up in defense, her wrist ended up smacking against my arm pretty hard at a weird angle, and she wailed in pain. Said I beat her. Nothing ever came of it, other than we broke up obviously. But shit's crazy.

Funny thing is btw, I've had a pretty steady job since graduating, and I just saw on facebook she is dating a guy who's 56 (she's 26), and is unemployed.

Then you guys are just fucking retarded and/or live in BFE

>2016
>hitting women
Not in the western, white Anglo Saxon world. Nothing is ever so bad that you should physically abuse your spouse, that at least for sometime you "loved" or had feelings for. It takes more of a man to walk away, only cowardly, insecure "men" punch women.

>hit her with like 40% power
faggot shouldve hit her with everything and more than once. If you ever decide to hit dont hold back otherwise you wasted your time.

get anger control help. just be glad u aint sitting in jail

This might piss you off more but whats bfe

Sure..

I'm incapable of hitting someone weaker then myself no matter what they said or did (as long sd they didn't hurt me or my loved ones).

I had a girl who used to hit me and slap me
Have scars from her fucking scratch marks when she would go psycho
I opted to pin her and prevent her from hitting me further.

With the mindset I have now I would have fucking beaten her senseless
I wish I could still smack those fucking looks right off her face

>anger control
Fuck outta here with the cringy shit. Sometimes a woman need to take her fucking medicine.

I only did it after being hit first. And once because she spit alcohol in my face.

I had a feeling I shoulda added it to the post just in case your sheltered brain didn't know

>bumfuck Egypt

no, not if you got kids with her

>Korean
Stopped there,
*RED LIGHT FLASHING*
*Psycho Alert*

>Finally I just but my arm up in defense, her wrist ended up smacking against my arm pretty hard at a weird angle, and she wailed in pain. Said I beat her.

I rest my case: hit a woman, lose every time.

Better to just ditch the bitch and find someone who doesn't play those BS games.

Oh, and OP - there's no excuse for hitting a woman for something that she's said. If she makes you so mad that you lose control, you need to break up and work on your temper and self-control.

Good luck!

Because going to jail is so worth it. Especially when all she did was talk shit.

Different user here but BFE means Bum Fucked Egypt. It's an expression that means that you live in the middle of nowhere.

The fuck is BFE nigger?

Well done

No, barely even hit my little brother unless it was to match one of his hits. Feels bad hitting someone weaker.

>Put a switch in your brain that you can switch on in a fight with future girlfriends. When she starts talking shit, switch it on, and realize she wants you mad. If she keeps that shit up, dump her

Best advice.

No I've never hit a woman. I'm full of rage and hate, I have to keep rigid self control. I have always been this way.
Things could get real ugly real fast.

yes. she wouldnt stop assaulting me. f n drunk monkey. a tough lass too.
prob gave her a 34.6% pop or two(not sure was kind of drunk me self)

was aiming for cheek but most of got near her eye more. she had mod discolor near her eye for over a week. i told most people the truth.
bitches can get a beat down if need be..

Yes YES I did once OP! A soft slap but that's after a 4 year relationship of naggin!!! After that she broke up and I became a way-too-nice beta fag who can't attract a single chick

Record incident with cell phone, lol at her for getting AIDS, get divorced and life happy life

I was married to my ex-husband for five years, and although we had some pretty shitty fights, neither of us resorted to physical violence. OP, you're a loser. Especially considering she didn't even hit you first.

I've had a girl slap me pretty hard in the face

It wasnt necessary but I got why she did it

I was raised by women and was 100%, raised to believe women, no matter what should not be hit so I just kinda got sad and shut up like a bitch

>another thing my mom taught me to believe growing up

If you take a girl on a date
>bring a bill (100$)
>if she likes to drink, bring 2 bills
> "now if she's like meeeee, bring 3 bills"

And that's when I realized my mom is one of those bitches

Lol

>Today, my girlfriend said some very very cruel shit to me, and I lost it, and hit her with like 40% power.
Well what stuff did she say?

Fuck off cunt. Bitches shouldn't pick fights and antagonise someone bigger and stronger than them. Men are smart enough not to.

Daddy who is that man talking to?

>It takes more of a man to walk away, only cowardly, insecure "men" punch women.

Agree.

I feel like you just made that shit up

No, but I understand how you feel. I have made a different mistake last week. I live with a very...let's call it feisty girlfriend. She attacks me when we fight and throws stuff. You know, the usual shit.
Nothing to bad though, she's petit and I have been kickboxing my whole life.
Never would I hit a woman but then something happened and I did something stupid.

>fighting
>"I don't want to see you anymore"
>"get out of this house user!"
>I was like, I have to cool down and wait till she's relaxed.so I'll just go outside, walk around for a bit.
>was still morning so wasn't really dressedd
>get ready, extra slowly to duck with her.
> didn't brush my teeth yet so take a gulp op Listerine.
>She snaps, tries to attack me and tips my shirt.
>limit break
>I'll just spit the stuff in her face to degrade and disrespect her.
>She falls to her knees, screaming and crying.
>"i can't see!", "my eyes!"
>didn't think about burning stuff+eyes=pain.
>She thinks I did it on purpose and told people.

We're okay now, but some people think I assault her or something

Yep. She was gobbing off and screamed that I was a piece of shit. Stormed towards me with obvious intent. Slapped her clean round the face, open hand, told her to pack her shit and leave.

Now I'm with a new woman who I'd happily do the same to if I thought she was gonna cause me so much of an irritation by physical harm.

I hope that this is fake and gay.

Please tell us more about how smart you are.

Yeah, and I didn't even hit her. She just hit me and it hurt her. She was fucking nuts. A lot of what she did was just try to get me jealous (constantly talked to her exs, flirted with guys at bars in front of me to get me to interfere). Rough patch in my life haha.

Oh ok , how long has this been used

Nope, confirmed BFE definition, maybe its a midwest thing, but expression has been around for generations

I have never hit a woman out of anger and my wife knows my rules.
>don't hit me
>i won't hit you

Pretty simple. As far as hitting a woman goes, it isn't right as most men are significantly larger than most women and can inflict more damage than a woman can, however, equal rights means equal fights.

Yeah, after her I dated another Korean girl, who was less nuts, but was a real bitch (she was a Cali-Asian so she thought she was hot shit). Talked crap about everyone, like non-stop. Since then it's been all white girls, including my current who I've been with for 5 years.

Settle down big strong American.

Never op, but let me tell you some advise for the next time: do not ever use your hand, take a wet towel and slap her with it. It leave no evidence only red area and painfull has hell. This is a French cops tip, my cousin have to endure it once while he was interrogated.

I hit a girl on school, she was a very very bitch but I give her the beating of his life.... obviously hided from everyone so next day I get congratulated and the ask if I can do the same job to his bf haha guys if u were that in that moment u wont belive it I live very happy

Oh that should explain with me being from the East coast

It's not right to hit women. That is why I use my left.

Sorry for the typos. I'm on my phone and too lazy to check

hope you die soon
faglord

Thought it was some 4chin shit, haven't been here in two years so I'm not up to date

I've never hit a man either because we live in a civilized society with spoken language. Although I did kill a girl once.

i might use this one if need be

This is some real advice here.

I was with a girl out of school for nine years, no arguments, plenty of give and take.

Drifted apart, different lifestyles, split up. Goddamn I'd do anything to save that relationship if I had my time again. The sheer bliss of peace and quiet, companionably reading, sex whenever.

Since then, nothing but goddamn whinging, psycho, bitchy bitches. If you told me my former partner existed with my experience of the ones after, I'd have never believed you.

Someone you can chill with and have a laugh and a good convo is worth all the money, beauty or fit bodied-ness in the world. It's not like she was even unattractive or tubby, we just kinda drifted.

Anyway, not a feels thread. Just that dude gave sound advice!

You couldn't even manage to create a coherent sentence.

I will spank my fiancee for discipline and also slap her face softly playfully

op bitch wanted to be a manlet so you gota show manlets what your about..

should not tell this but I hit my gf and she bleed... well she wont touch my ps3 again :D

Well I'm from Cali, pretty common here
Just like
>hella

How can I hurt a woman without hitting her?

>I hope that this is fake and gay.

Glad it happened.

Realized that I don't have to put up with that shit.

should not tell this but I hit my gf and she bleed... well she wont touch my ps3 again and ever hehe