So another nigger shot by da police

So another nigger shot by da police.

And a girlfriend more concerned about recording events so she can claim racist cops and sue the department than her dying bf.

youtu.be/Gi7Amj3SPpc

Only the nigs version of events here folks - not the full story. Prepare to be inundated with many more butthurt BLM nigs and niglets claiming white privilege.

Sick of this shit!

nigs

wew lad

>giving free publicity to BLM

kill yourself you're part of the problem

She doesn't seem to upset. Anyone else pick up on that?

She's probably too scared to show emotion, to avoid having the psychopathic cop shoot her too. Plus she has a kid in the car, probably trying to keep calm so the baby doesn't start screaming.

Yeah it sounded like she was more concern with getting her word out of the incident than helping her bf

Yeah - read the OP comments numbnuts.

The cop is more upset with killing him then the girlfriend. You would think she would be fucking hysterical about what just happened.

Everytime I see this pic I just think its Snoop high as fuck

That looks like snoopdogg

Of course some Sup Forums white trash would put their own little spin on the situation. Can't really expect much else from shit tier human beings.

Proud bootlicker here. I don't care how corrupt the police are as long as they keep shooting blacks,,

>Only the nigs version of events here folks - not the full story. Prepare to be inundated with many more butthurt BLM nigs and niglets claiming white privilege.

stop posting about it then faggot

>Chimpanzees detected

Nigger detected?

She doesn't seem concerned about the boyfriend at all..
Niggers lack empathy.. What are you getting at?

Just do it faggit!

People are saying the cop was Asian... anyone know if that's bullshit?

Guess it really don't matter, they'll say he's white.

She was hysterical later on in the video after it sank in that he was dead.

After realizing how much fried chicked she'll get from the money she sues the department for!

Suuuuurrrreee.
Hysterically happy about that payday maybe.

After you just told a police officer that you are armed, you DO NOT START REACHING FOR ANYTHING UNLESS TOLD TO BY THE OFFICER.

This guy apparently was a CCW license holder, he should've fucking known better.

awalt

So she's getting shit for documenting all of this?

If she didn't document it, then whatever she says happened would be seen as a lie and people would say "She had a smartphone, why didn't she record it?"

But if she does get proof, then people say "Why is she recording? she should focus on her dying boyfriend"

>she doesn't say I love you or anything to her man
>already saying he's dead meanwhile he's still moaning
I dont think I'll ever understand niggers

I fully agree with OP and I'm black.

Cop told him not to. Dumb ass shouldn't have.

Who the fuck cares what the fuck happens later, if your loved one is dying right next to you what the fuck is the first thing that comes to mind? Stupid fucking faggot

only good nigger is a dead nigger

kek'd

This reminds me of when I was in the academy(not a cop but certified). We had a training program called lasershot. Essentially shoot/don't shoot scenarios played on a life size projection screen in feont of you and you have a Glock laser gun and a sensor picks up where you shoot. It was branching video(think select your outcome stories) so depending on what you did or what the instructor chose from the computer the outcome changed. My very first session was me standing on the ground in front of a porch to a trailer. I shout "police department come outside" and out comes this redneck with a shotgun holding it by the slide with one hand and the barrel pointed up. He's cussing and being belligerent. Immediately I drew my weapon and it went like "DROP THE WEAPON DROP THE WEAPON BAM BAM BAM!). Instructor was like "why'd you shoot him?" He had a gun. Went back to my shots and he never threatened me with it. Not a good shoot. Thank god that was just training. This guy freaked the fuck out at the mention of "gun". He shouldn't have been a cop. But I don't think he did it just to kill a dindu.

You fags bring it yourselves. No one takes the shit you guys say seriously. Just another hillbilly with a low iq and no people skills.

They're more likely to kill eachother - and commit crimes.

BLM is an excuse to copy Planet Of The Apes.

The subversion is real boys.

Everyone reacts differently.

If she knew it was a fucked up situation where it might get covered up later, she probably knew she had to get it on video.

Having someone shot next to you with a gun still drawn has a very sobering effect on someone unless they are completely fucking hysterical to begin with.

Like, you apparently, can't imagine, but it's true. I don't know anything about you, but imagine that sinking feeling of being put in your place by someone with real power over your life. Most people are lucky enough to not be in that position, but if you've got any sense, you calm right the fuck down.

Jungle bunny.

this says a lot more about women then fucking racism
>american women = unadulterated narcissism
just.say.no.men.

cop still pointing gun at her telling her not to move.

htf is she going to help and not get shot herself

she did the right thing
anything else and she would be dead too

I have had a gun pulled on me by a cop for reaching in my glove compartment for my documents. I was 16 at the time and learned a valuable lesson....Cops have a tough job. He didnt know i wasnt armed. He didnt know anything about me. All he saw was me reaching for the glove compartment to get who knows what. If i get pulled over now, i always keep my hands on the wheel, tell the officer what i am doing and do it slowly, calmly and in a non aggressive manner. I can bet this guy was probably being defiant, acting aggressive and not following commands. Im not trying to justify the killing but people sayimg " we are being targeted" is implying that this officer just shot this man cause he black and will in turn have more people act defiant against the police who will end up using force again...maybe leathal

Yeah and she can't even be bothered to mutter I love you

Haha yes

If she had gotten hysterical she would have gotten shot, and we probably wouldn't have ever heard her side of the story.

She was pretty smart and coherent about it.

/thread

keked and checked

she did the right thing

don't bother with trolls

racists don't like to be exposed

If she moves shes dead too. Cop was trigger happy and clearly mentally unstable during the situation. When you're a police officer and you shoot someone, you don't just stand there with your gun pointed and scream like a fucking idiot while the victim bleeds out.

Get the fuck out of here...

>"alright my lover has just been mortally wounded, I wont even talk directly to them and will just start documenting events, god forbid the last words he hears are I love you"

Niggers lack empahy? Then you fags must be serial killers in the making, because you lack emotion period, unless it's another hillbilly in trouble for something he SHOULD be trouble for. White people are the new dindus, its just your retarded ass white pride (yuck yuck) that's blinding you.

If you tell a police officer that you're carrying a concealed weapon, the officer is supposed to secure the weapon. That means step out of the car, KEEP YOUR HANDS VISIBLE, then the officer secures the weapon until the license is ran and it checks out. Then it's given back.

This fucking numbskull (whether trying to be helpful, or trying to shoot the cop, we'll never know) starts reaching for shit when he should not have. The cop says "I told him not to reach for it" but since that part was left out, all we have to go on is the girlfriend's word, which will no doubt be "DATZ RACISS"

If he had made an effort to stop the bleeding, keep the man upright and awake he may still be here, but no better keep my gun on him and put one right in his face just incase,
I want off this rock.

considering how quickly niggers hook up, "boyfriend" just means fuck buddy she met last week. That's why she's not flopping around going HE DUN DID NUFFIN

There is more to this story.

There is always more.

Had a gun. Was told to not reach behind him.
Bang.
Dead nigger because he was stupid.

gf going to make millions over a wrongful death suit.

I can hear Quanell X firing up his limo now.

Dont get rowdy on me Demarcus, you don't want to become another statistic do you?

>expecting women to exercise logic AND empathy in one sitting

I just saw this as well on FB

Are you really this retarded?

Someone sees their significant other being shot and dying next to them, but it's not legit because they didn't mutter some words that were up to your standards of credibility?

Holy fucking shit

makes me happy

You're looking at this from a completely emotional and irrational point of view. Honestly, nigger, the right thing to do would have been to shoot back, not play out some goddamned sitcom drama scene.

Barring that, the live-stream probably saved her nigger ass from getting shot herself.

You'd be off of it if you ever had to be in a dangerous situation

>Demarcus
kek

he periscoped it? wtf do i never catch the good shit

Wow... so many do-good white knight fags here.

>Cancer

Can someone explain in a non-biased way what happened?

Found the uppity nigger.

>being a hateful and bitter cocksucker is truly the only way to get through life

I feel sorry for you

Funny how it is a fact that more whites are killed by cops that they act like only blacks matter if they are killed by cops.

Her lover is dying by her side, she can't be bothered to address him directly verbally at all the entire time? Wow ok then flim pham

Truth is we dont really know. It could take weeks for the cops to make up a story to release to the press about what really happened.

Off of it? What does this even mean lol

This entirely.

we also want you off this rock.

Man with a concealed gun didnt follow what they teach you in the classes which is to tell the officer and then keep your hands up.

mfw I realise the video was uploaded to jewtube by Tyrone

you sound like a cop thats done this before...

The person who was shot completely forgot all the shit he had to learn in order to get a firearm, and a concealed weapon permit and started reaching for shit when told not to.

That cop did a favor to this world
too bad he didn't kill the gf and child

Because a person can't be in shock after someone is murdered next to them, right?

Why would she even address him when he's dead? She's in too much of a rush to even realize what the fuck just happened

THIS!

or started reaching when told to produce ID

Agreed

My god what have we created.

>oldfag here. Like really old.
>Like before internet.
>Instant access to all kids of bullshit.
>Streaming sickos everywhere.

Why did we do it?
We didn't create a better world.

yeah sure. what a fucking trooper, deserves a medal. someone sign her up and send her to record in Afghanistan --shes got a heart of gold and nerves of steel

Memes aside, that women is acting pretty fucking calm in that situation wtf, maybe that wasn't her first time, also the cop panicking doesn't make him look good either.

Oh, im sure there's a member of your proud, noble race that's just waiting to put one in my skull, Adolf.

Precisely. This is part of what was I was trained in. Basic risk assessment/ hazard management. No communication. Serious lack of deescalation. Regardless of the race of the officer, once you put on that badge most people become super cock. The victim played by the rules. He had a weapon and informed the officer he had a CCWP. You don't get those if you're a typical nig nog. Things are heating up in UmerriKKKa. Unless you're one of the boys, you're gonna end up a statistic one way or another.

roflmao

You can see him moving and making sounds, I guess you'd just let your loved one die without giving them any recognition but unlike you and niggers, I'm human

Truth.

Well except for the cocksucker bit - you're pretty much spot on.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag!

Apparently, I'm trying to see if anyone saved the video

Who let you on the computer