I have two. Shit is getting expensive.

i have one

My wife won't let me.

>can't go to bars/clubs because 20, wouldn't go anyway even if I could
>tinder is useless
>I don't want to waste effort with girls at school since they're all sjw's
Being a wizard is much more interesting anyway

Im 50 and married and weigh 362 pounds

Tinder is not useless. You just have to be attractive.

Because she's a lesbian!

I do.
she just, uh..
has a penis

Because I'm a shitty, broken little primate who can't interact with other people on any non-superficial level.

then it's useless
anyone that's attractive doesn't need tinder if they can just walk into a place and get covered in bitches

Because i have Asperger. I rarely leave home.

Cuz I'm a socially awkward 4/10

Because once i married her, i call her my wife now.

Because my wife would kick my ass.

I married her

because girls dont get me

i do, i just don't like her very much

Bros befo hos niggo

Met an amazing German girl while traveling, a real 10. We had a great time together but eventually went separate ways. We live in different countries and it just wouldn't work out.

Now I just can't fall in love anymore, I feel like had the best girl possible and now no other girl can compare.

To be successful on Tinder you need to be at least a 7.5/10, otherwise all you get are chicks who are 6/10 and lower.

Bitches are fucking shallow man.

Cause im a faggot

I know that feel

But I do.

this

Go to ze Fazzerlant. Fuffill your Destinie.

I do. And she loves it when I eat her out. Bonus, she swallows like a champ.

Because I'm a fucking white boy. I have little dick.

Just got dumped. Feels bad, man.

Because you don't have to have a girlfriend in order to enjoy all the "girlfriend" and relationship benefits.

Not all those who are in a relationship are happy, and not all those who are single - lonely.

A relationship can end in two ways.
You either get married, or you break up. and i'm no big fan of neither.
Girlfriends usually cause more trouble than they give benefit to a man's life, not to mention that it's almost always a big waste of money.

I have my friends, for companionship.
I have my family, who are dear to me.
I have my life , and my hobbies, that give me joy and satisfaction in my life
and above all - i am free.
i answer to no one, and i'm a master of my own fate.
in result, i'm a pretty happy person, therefore i function better, and i have pretty good social skills. getting sex isn't hard for me and if you think about it, a girlfriend will add no value to my life, only decrease from it.

Face it guys. most of the people who get married aren't really happy, and a big part of them even get divorced. why? because man, just isn't made, for monogamy , relationships and all that other bullshit society has come up with so we men will be forced to be stuck with the same woman for our entire lives.

Girlfriends tend to hang around looking for excitement.
I prefer a simple raep. They don't hang around and it's usually a pretty fun ride, if ya know whatI mean ...it's all about ME.

I do, and i want to marry her

I don't have the lasting appeal to girls and I spend a lot of time alone. Working graveyard shifts and not being an outgoing kinda person makes you this way.

wife would get angry

and she gives good head so not worth the risk.

i genuinely hope that you are trolling or that you will grow up some day

Because being in a relationship is for cucks.

You don't need to have commitments to get pussy.

Ha! Me too. Got 2 kids with my German wife. Best time of my life living over there. Holy shit the partying. Would not trade frau for anything.

>a real 10
Post pics or neither one of you exist

Waking up to blowjobs... having beautiful aryan children. The best part of marrying a German.... the 50s housewife mentality. If you only could user.

Well buddy, if you think a girlfriend, a relationshit or something like that is the key to happiness - i hope the same for you.
Either way, i don't see how any of what i said was wrong. guess i'm less emotional , more logic than some guys out there. either way , best of luck :^)

stop being creepy?

>Waking up to blowjobs
You've never gotten one, don't tell fables.

>having beautiful aryan children
>having children period

>German.... the 50s housewife mentality
Oh yeah, totally not welcoming any refugees

I dunno man

Some people do find happiness in that.

The problem is that most people think they'll be happy just by being in a relationship and end up with some shitty person who makes their life miserable. But when it works, it fucking works.

I'm a ugly loser

im ugly

Pretty happy with my J-wife. Can't think of a single person I'd leave her for except pic related.

Is that Porsche girl ?

I do. Having a girlfriend is overrated.

not that user but here's my Fraulein

Having a cold bed at nights sucks bro. I know. Don't hate the world because you failed at life.

who?

That's a guy

Nikki catsouras or something like that , look her up

because i broke up with the last one 5 months ago and now i don't want to bound with unworthy cheater , i won't risk it again .. single is way better

Because life is cruel

totally

Oh, the one that got squished in the Porsche. Nope, this one is half Japanese, alive and well.

I do, and they are annoying as fuck. not worth. be single gents.

>Having a cold bed at nights sucks bro
Having an empty wallet sucks even worse. Women are a bottomless pit you toss money in. I'd rather sleep in comfort, by myself without anyone else in the room bothering me than be broke.

Again, you can get laid without committing to a relationship.

Sauce?

HAHAHAHAHA

there's always one amazing comedian in a thread

because I'm still hung up on my ex from 6 years ago, also never go outside let alone talk to someone outside my circle of friends.

Because my wife won't let me

Yes

>Live with parents after a divorce
>Have a kid
>Graduate in 5 months
Shit will be real then.

kek

Because I'm a fat loser who rarely leave my appartment, and watching anime/playing vidya everyday, not alot of friends either

best response ever, user.
here

>6'0"
>good body, been working out only 6 months
>hard worker, starting my own company etc
>not a complete autist, have friends and know how to socialize without being awkward
>play vidya but no anime or fag shit
>average dick size, 6.7 at best
>life is looking good for me, thank god
>but
>fucking but
>.........
>my legal name is fucking "Balthezaahr"
I was born to repel pussy with this name, thanks mom

Because why would tie myself to one person when I can fuck different women every weekend? I had 2 serious relationships in the past and they've been nothing but headache. Been single the last 2 years and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

I'm average-looking. Good weight. But unfortunately I cant use Tinder or anything like that and I'm not confident enough to approach girls in public areas for the most part. About to go to School soon though so I'm hoping something happens there

Oh god fucking kek

How does it feel you got named after a wizard in runescape, user?

Just have it legally changed to something cooler

She broke up with me Wednesday.

Haven't eaten since.

Change your name you stupid fuck

She broke up with me a month ago

haven't eaten, showered, laughed, smiled since

Be proud of your name dude. I like unique names over generic names really

I kekd at the pic, but my parents both love my name and since I still live with them, it wouldn't be cool to upset them.

ILL DEFLOWER YOUR ASS user AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT LOVE TRULY IS.

Because I have a boyfriend

What this user said
Here are some ideas
youtube.com/watch?v=b4iS1y64G9U

bruh same boat literally like damn

Marry smart. Wife already had a career when we were dating. I made enough money so she's been a housewife. It's cheaper than daycare. I'm only 36 this year and my house and car, only a year old, are all paid off. Half helped by her family. Her cousins and aunts are loaded. I knew her parents were "comfortable" but holy shit... Her parents are old too. Her dad maybe has five years left. When he goes we get two more houses. Money aside she's cool as shit. We smoke weed and play video games together.... life is good.

It's not only about sex either. My older daughter for example is reason enough. My genetics have passed and created something wonderful. Cute girl... tested at age 8 for the gifted program.. IQ of 146. At 10 she is going into 5th grade reading on a 10th grade level. This past year's standardized gayness put her in the top 1% of the nation. My nuts produced genius. What have yours done?

Protip: The purpose of life is to reproduce.

So go by your middle name

Tits or gtfo.

Damn dude, i'm jelly.

No one knows I exist.

1) That rule is to combat attention whores and the like, not any woman that's on here newfriend.
2) no.

False.
I know you exist.

Broke up with old one.

Confidence isn't an issue for me, it's my mental health that I need to fix

Talk about cruel. My wife has the sweetest,tightest pussy, gives great head and won't have sex with me anymore.

She's a fucking nun,
don't want nun
don't need nun
ain't gonna have nun.

And it started on the honeymoon

Because i am poor as a rat, and i have a little dick, and i am lost totally. yeah, i am fucked

faggot, i have three

I do. Sex is good as she's very submissive but hella clingy and finds games boring.